What are your Planned S-Support pairings?

captchandler

So after seeing the invisible kingdom pairings and availability I've come up with my prototype list for it. I went with all pairings from the other faction so I could try all new things not possible in the other routes

[spoiler=character you may not know exists in invisible kingdom]Avatar x Flora (return of best girl)

Ryoma x Elise (seems bad but GOD THOSE SUPPORTS)

Takumi x Camilla (again good supports)

Xander x Sakura (man the royal families sure do have great supports wow)

Leon x Hinoka (I feel like all the siblings marrying each other is illegal somewhere but oh well, they have the best supports)

Silas x Mozume (two of the nicest people in the game)

Kaze x Kagerou (ninjas and friends)

Joker x Effie (eh on both of them also pair the spares)

Saizou x Charlotte (I love their supports)

Nishiki x Pieri (I mean why not)

Asama x Belka (Maybe he can help her)

Hinata x Felicia (they're both so full of energy)

Subaki x Luna (obvious cordelia clone and hair color blah)

Laswald x Orochi (she wants it, he wants to provide it)

Zero x Oboro (I'm curious at how this will turn out)

[spoiler=I don't think this guy's identity is really spoilers but just so I don't risk it]Odin of the Darkness x Azura (Okay so after playing FE13 again I realized how amazing Owain is, and how much he's matured from the transition from Awakening to this game. I think he'd be great for her)

Flannel x Hana (I feel like they'll be great together)

Harold x Setsuna (I feel like this will end badly but it will be hilarious anyway)

Benoit x Rinkah (two antisocial people bonding yay)

Tsukuyomi x Nyx (it seems like a waste of a woman if I don't use Tsukuyomi so at least Not!Tharja will be good)

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have many specifically in mind:

What I do have in mind is the set of pairings associated with my (character's) planned wife, Matoi:

Hinoka x Subaki

----> Hinoka!Matoi (also a princess [due to being Hinoka's daughter] and Dragon's Vein user)

Hinoka!Matoi x Kamui/Corrin

And then Princess Matoi of Hoshido, having married Prince Kamui of Hoshido, Nohr, and the Invisible Kingdom, becomes the queen of the Invisible Kingdom alongside her husband Corrin when he replaces his now-deposed father, Anankos, as its king.

My new pairings:

Hoshido:

Corrin x Yuugiri

Ryoma x Rinkah

Takumi x Oboro

Jakob x Kagerou

Kaze x Hinoka

Silas x Mozume

Saizou x Hana

Asama x Orochi

Hinata x Setsuna

Subaki x Felicia

Tsukuyomi x Sakura

Nishiki x Azura

Nohr:

Corrin x Asyura

Xander x Effie

Leo x Charlotte

Jakob x Camilla

Kaze x Nyx

Silas x Mozume

Lazward x Felicia

Odin x Elise

Zero x Luna

Arthur x Pieri

Ignis x Belka

Flannel x Azura

Touma:

On most playthrough's it will simply be Corrin x Azura and that will be it but for playthroughs I plan on marrying everyone off and getting every child it will be:

Corrin x Flora/Anna depending

Ryoma x Rinkah

Xander x Effie

Takumi x Oboro

Leo x Charlotte

Jakob x Camilla

Kaze x Hinoka

Silas x Mozume

Saizou x Hana

Lazward x Azura

Hinata x Pieri

Odin x Felicia

Zero x Setsuna

Asama x Orochi

Subaki x Luna

Arthur x Kagerou

Tsukuyomi x Nyx

Ignis x Belka

Nishiki x Sakura

Flannel x Elise

I haven`t planned on a lot of pairings because I don`t want to spoil myself on too many of the supports. The one`s I want to do is mostly is because I want a child to have a specific haircolour or skill.

My Couples for Hoshido:

1st gen:

M!Kamui X Crimson (I just really like her)

Ryoma X Kagerou (Shinome looks great with Kagerou´s hair, and this way he can get copycat. Also I want to marry Ryoma to someone who is around his age, and Kagerou is his subordinate on top of that, I think their supports will be interesting)

Tsubaki X Oboro (so Matoi can have blue hair and breaking sky)

Azura X Silas (although I read their support and did not find them so interesting, Sophie looks good with Azura`s hair and Shigure can grab luna)

2nd gen:

ShinonomeXMatoi (I read their support and I liked it a lot)

I actually don´t have any planned pairings for the Nohr route, but I want to marry of Odin and Leon to someone, because I like Ophelia and Foleo. Maybe I will marry the two children because they seem like they would have an interesting dynamic.

Azura X Silas (although I read their support and did not find them so interesting, Sophie looks good with Azura`s hair and Shigure can grab luna)

I'm interested in this pairing, too. Do you have a picture of Azura!Sophie? Tried looking online but can't find anything.

I'll be doing at least two Hoshido runs (M!KamuixRinkah, M!KamuixCrimson) and since Kaze's my main man, I'll probably start my Nohr file with F!Kamui and S support him. Dunno who else I might marry.

Now, as far as my planned supports for the other pairs, I'm at least doing:

-Oboro/Takumi (kinda obvious, but it works)

-Hinoka/Hinata (they're cute and gonna make an awesome Hisame)

-Sakura/Tsukuyomi (more than happy to pair up kids the same age)

-Felicia/Flannel (couldn't ask for a more perfect pair)

-Marx/Charlotte (glad to see this one's appreciated)

-Camilla/Benoit (easily my favorite of Camilla's, really sweet and amusing)

Other than that, undecided. Though I know Elise will be forever alone. I wanted to pair her up with Tsukuyomi on 3rd route, but for whatever reason they can't support. She looks way too young for anyone else...Except MAYBE Takumi. Hmm, guess I'll just always have to marry a dude with a kid on Nohr. No problem for me, since Hoshido ladies are more my type anyway.

FE PAIRINGS: 3rd Route

Lo and behold! My comprehensive shipping list, as well as sassy commentary!

This is a shot in the dark, to be honest. I didn't have the chart of who can suppprt whom on my device when I compiled my shipping list, so it's entirely possible some of these are not available.

I would also like to note these are just my ships for a casual play through, and they may not be the best and strongest pairings available, so I might not use them when I tackle Lunatic.

Marx x FeMU

Joker almost won me over with his badass man-braid and raw snark, but ultimately Marx's perfect bone structure and flawless, wavy blond hair and the fact that he resembles a manly Prince Charming (THIS CANNOT BE UNSEEN) won me over. I think all of his lines and just generally how he treats Kamui are sweet. If the armor is a hindrance, just take it off. My main complaint would be Siegbert (who resembles Garon more than Marx) and Male Kanna. For whatever reason, I really hate Siegbert and his mullet, and I don't think Kanna is cute with blond hair. Morgan will forever be superior, with his perfect combination of mature and immature tendencies. Kanna just seems like a baby.

Takumi x Elise

They may be the cutest-looking couple to ever walk the earth. I found their supports a bit lackluster, but Kisaragi will be so precious with her blonde hair!

Ryouma x Oboro

I know Oboro likes Takumi, but I don't like Oboro and don't feel she deserves to be happy (and she dare not intrude on Takumi/Elise and their adorableness). As punishment for her expressions being unforgivably odd, I'm marrying her to her love's older brother, the Lobster Lord. Also because Shinonononome resembles Chrom to me (I thought he was one of the lookalikes at first - he's even a prince! - but apparently it's just me. His personality is not like Chrom's, either), and her hair color suits him well

Leon x Sakura

I think this is the best hair color for Foleo, to begin with, and since Takumi and Leon are such bros, I think it's necessary for them to marry each other's younger sisters to seal their bromance.

Hinata x Aqua

Hisame and Shigure will make perfect aqua-haired brothers. This is my only true incentive. I have not seen their supports, but Hinata is bae, so I imagine they'll be okay.

Subaki x Luna

I call canon, fite me, m8 . This is honestly the only option, in my mind - for the perfect Matoi. I also thought their supports were kind of sweet. Luna is one of the few people beautiful enough for Subaki. They also have a similar obsession with maintaining their appearances.

Cyrus x Hinoka

The childhood best friend and the older sister seems interesting to me. Also, Zoffy is precious with red hair.

Asama x Orochi

The morbid-but-cheerful priest and the playful, coquetteish wiles of the fortune-teller. It's...beautiful!

Odin x Nyx

Nyx and Odin are both named after gods (Greek and Norse), so it seems natural that they would fall in love. Her reserved nature and Odin's epic move names will make this pairing even more adorable. She will be the perfect mother for Odin's darling Ophelia, as they already resemble each other quite a bit. This will be a family of beautiful, scantily-clad dark mages.

Lazward x Camilla

Inigo, you've finally done it. All of your attempts to make all women love you, and you've done it. You've managed to land the perfect female specimen. I'm not even surprised.

Zero x Charlotte

Their S-support won me over. She's not into that. They're perfect for each other. The sadistic, flirtatious thief and Anise, if she grew up and dyed her hair.

Suzukaze x Kazehana

Because I was running out of ideas, I based this off of them both having "Kaze" in their names. But now they don't. Thanks, localization.

Saizou x Belka

He seems like he'd be a good fit for the merciless, killing machine that is Belka. Also, lame beak, Saizou, did you think I'd forget you cussing me out in Amie? So I've doomed you to having a merciless, killing machine as a wife. I hope you're happy. You two deserve each other.

Joker x Kagerou

Hahaha, yes! Dia shall be the perfect detective to hunt Kira (Leo in disguise). Their support was one of the few supports with Joker where he wasn't a complete ass. Kagerou drawing the cat was oddly endearing. Originally, I was going to pair Joker with Camilla, but their S-support was more them declaring their undying love for Kamui instead of each other.

Benoit x Pieri

Benoit is literally a giant teddy bear and Pieri - psychopathic, unrepentant serial murderess that she is - is still oddly sweet. I feel like she needs to be protected since she cries so easily, and that they can make each other happy. (I mean, he should be happy. Appearance-wise, she is way out of his league.)

Nishiki x Felicia

Both of them are so cute, it physically hurts to look at. Together they can be unbearably cute and make unbearably cute babies. I'm yet to see them together in one screen, but I assume that's because the world is not ready. But my body is ready.

Flannel x Rinkah

Flannel and everything he does is adorable. I haven't read these these supports, so I'm not sure if Rinkah is worthy of him yet. My only justification is that his daughter is Little Red Riding Hood, and Rinkah wears red. I'm running out of ideas. Please send help. All of this playing God is getting a little heavy. I think I need a cookie break.

...Break's over.

Tsukuyomi x Mozume

Both of these characters look like children to me, so they must love each other so I don't raise my eyebrow suspiciously at whomever else I pair them with. Its a good hair color for Shara, too.

Harold x Setsuna

Harold looks like the classic hero-type, and his son is literally Captain America. It seems amusing to me to pair him with such a slacker. Just his luck, right?

Elfie

I have determined she is the least interesting, so I've doomed her to die alone and unloved so I'm afraid she is the leftover. Mwahaha.

Edited by Respite&Nepenthe

3rd route pairings:

M!Kamui

M!Kamui x Sophie

Silas x Azura

Jakob x Felicia

Kaze x Mozume

Ryoma x Camilla

Takumi x Elise

Saizou x Berka

Asama x Effie

Hinata x Pieri

Subaki x Luna

Tsukuyomi x Nyx

Nishiki x Charlotte

Xander x Hinoka

Leo x Sakura

Lazward x Hana

Odin x Orochi

Zero x Setsuna

Arthur x Kagerou

Beniot x Oboro

Flannel x Rinkah

F!Kamui

F!Kamui x Silas

Nishiki x Azura

Jakob x Felicia

Kaze x Mozume

Ryoma x Camilla

Takumi x Elise

Saizou x Berka

Asama x Effie

Hinata x Pieri

Subaki x Luna

Tsukuyomi x Nyx

Xander x Hinoka

Leo x Sakura

Lazward x Hana

Odin x Orochi

Zero x Setsuna

Arthur x Kagerou

Benoit x Oboro

Flannel x Rinkah

Edited by I love fire emblem

OboroxHinata (I'm the only one who likes her with him more than Takumi)

CharlottexLazwald

ElisexOdin

ZeroxCamilla

HaroldxSetsuna

JakobxHana

LunaxSubaki

And some maybes are:

FlannelxFelicia

EffiexXander

BenoitxBelka

My first playthrough I've based S Supports on one thing: Personality. So, considering three paths, I clearly have mapped out a lot. Here we go!

Hoshido

Kamui x Rinkah

Saizou x Sakura

Silas x Hinoka

Jacob x Setsuna

Sabuki x Felicia

Asama x Orochi

Tsukuyomi x Hana

Hinata x Mozume

Takumi x Aqua

Nishiki x Kagerou

Ryoma x Oboro

Children

Shinonome x Kanna

Shigure x Kinu

Deere x Mitama

Kisaragi x Matoi

Hisame x Sophie

Gurei x Syaballa (I loved Gaius x Tharja, so)

Nohr

Kamui x Charlotte

Silas x Pieri

Kaze x Camilla

Xander x Belka

Leo x Luna

Arthur x Nyx

Benoit x Elise

Lazward x Effie

Odin x Mozume

Zero x Felicia

Flannel x Aqua

Children

Siegbert x Velour

Foleo x Ophelia

Lutz x Sophie

Ignis x Soleil

Shigure x Eponine

Kanna x Midoriko (A+, too many girls)

Invisible Kingdom

Leo x Hinoka

Xander x Sakura

Takumi x Camilla

Ryoma x Elise

Flannel x Rinkah

Benoit x Oboro

Zero x Setsuna

Arthur x Aqua

Lazward x Karegou

Odin x Orochi

Nishiki x Charlotte

Hinata x Pieri

Asama x Belka

Saizou x Mozume

Kaze Luna

Subaki x Nyx

Tsukuyomi x Effie

Silas x Kamui

Joker x Felicia

Children

Shinonome x Eponine

Kisaragi x Syaballa

Foleo x Soleil (I have high hopes for adorableness)

Siegbert x Mitama

Hisame x Ophelia

Lutz x Matoi

Gurei x Sophie

Ignis x Kinu

Shigure x Kanna

Deere x Velour

Midoriko: Forever alone T_T

Now, I've already calculated the childrens modifiers and some are pretty eh hile others I'm excited for. When comparing the growth rates, some were terrifying (Shinonome as a mage >.< omg it'll be something!) while others had me hopeful. I've not decided A+, final classes, or skills, but on the first go around, chances are most will be following the 'Go with the flow' rule.

Edited by Xylaugheon Daily

Wow, that is a lot of pairings. Anyways, if anyone has a TV Tropes account, I've created a page of numerous fan favorite couples. I'm also curious on how many pairing possibilities I can get between characters from Nohr and Hoshido, considering the fact that you (nearly) get all the characters from both routes.

Anyways, if I were to play the third route, my pairings will follow:

Silas and Mozume (you can do this pairing in both Hoshido and Nohr route)

Elise and Takumi

Zero and Oboro

Subaki and Luna (yes, let's have a daughter that strikingly similar to Luna's mother)

Arthur and Hana

Sakura and Xander

Tsukuyomi and Nyx

Saizou and Charlotte

Wow, that is a lot of pairings. Anyways, if anyone has a TV Tropes account, I've created a page of numerous fan favorite couples. I'm also curious on how many pairing possibilities I can get between characters from Nohr and Hoshido, considering the fact that you (nearly) get all the characters from both routes.

Anyways, if I were to play the third route, my pairings will follow:

Silas and Mozume (you can do this pairing in both Hoshido and Nohr route)

Elise and Takumi

Zero and Oboro

Subaki and Luna (yes, let's have a daughter that strikingly similar to Luna's mother)

Arthur and Hana

Sakura and Xander

Tsukuyomi and Nyx

Saizou and Charlotte

So that is where that came from......

Hoshido

M!CorrinxCrimson

TakumixOboro

(Kaza)HanaxRyouma

TsukuyomixOrochi

RinkaxSaizou

Nohr

M!CorrinxEffie (Super physical Kanna)

LeonxNyx

XanderxCharlotte (For this one, I'm curious of Charlotte's affection being genuine to Xander... also Super Physical Siegbert)

Third Route

M!CorrinxFlora

RyomaxElise

XanderxHinoka

TakumixCamilla

LeoxSakura

Not really "planned" since I'm currently playing Hoshido.

What I have:

Kaze x Felicia

Sukuyomi x Hinoka (Just cuz i dont care about either)

Nishiki x Azura

Takumi x Kagerou

Subaki x Rinka

Ryoma x Orochi

Joker x Sakura

Kamui I'm having some conflict. I might do Yuugiri.

All of these pairings are based off stats and how much I like them together, sooo here they are:

Hoshido:

Nishiki x My Unit

Kaze x Azura

Jakob x Orochi

Asama x Oboro

Ryoma x Kagerou

Takumi x Setsuna

Nohr:

Kaze x My Unit

Leon x Nyx

Zero x Pieri

Lazwald x Charlotte

Odin x Felicia

Flannel x Azura

Arthur x Luna

Jakob x Mozume

Foleo x Eponine

Soleil x Ophelia

3rd Route:

Flannel x My Unit

Leon x Sakura

Nishiki x Azura

Lazwald x Kagerou

Jakob x Setsuna

Zero x Oboro

Odin x Orochi

Asama x Felicia

Kaze x Charlotte

Edited by Dolphin

I think these may be my definite pairings(Well for Hoshido and Nohr anyways)

Hoshido:

Kamui x Yuugiri/Izana(Gender dependent)or Matoi/Gurei(Again gender dependent)if I am going everyone paired up

Ryouma x Aqua

Takumi x Oboro

Joker x Orochi

Suzuaze x Hinoka

Cyrus x Mozume

Saizou x Kazahana

Asama x Kagerou

Hinata x Setsuna

Tsubaki x Felicia

Tsukuyomi x Rinka

Nishiki x Sakura

Nohr:

Kamui x Flora/Asyura(Gender dependant)or Ophelia/Lutz

Marx x Aqua

Leon x Charlotte

Joker x Nyx

Suzukaze x Mozume

Cyrus x Camilla

Lazward x Luna

Odin x Felicia

Harold x Pieri

Benoit x Belka

Flannel x Elise

Edited by Azz01

Huh... I don't really know all the S-ranked pairings i'll do because i was spoiled for some pairs, not all the supports. So, i'll just give my decisive ships based on these known supports only.

My first run would be Hoshido path.

Ryōma x Aqua - They're so precious together... and their support made their siblings-to-lovers relationship really natural. Maybe it's just me but oh well...

Tsubaki x Hinoka - Do i really need to explain myself? Their supports are... decent but i just want a red-haired Matoi with two beautiful and strong pegasus knight parents~

Takumi x Oboro - Usually, girls who are desperately in love with a boy are annoying... but Oboro is just the cutest! Besides that, their conversations come very natural and sweet to me.

Tsukuyomi x Sakura - Children in love talking cheerfully when eating some sweets... Adorable!

That's the only pairings i'm pretty sure i'll do for my first run... and now, i'll confess one big problem i have since i forbid to myself to read other support spoilers...

Between Silas, Suzukaze and Joker, who's the best husband for my Femui in my Hoshido first run?

I'm really torn because i heard good things about Suzukaze's supports and i love the "BFFs-becoming-lovers" trope (without knowing anything about Silas/Femui support)... and then, there's Joker. I heard he was funny but also kind of hyper protective towards his lady he serves. I know also that Femui and him practice some tea making...? I don't know what to think about it.

Could you tell me, without any big support spoilers, who's the best husband for you according to child inheritances (for M!Kanna & his sibling) and supports? I just want to be sure who i'll get my Femui married to because i can't choose alone without spoiling a lot more myself... ;-;

Edited by Ananas

Huh... I don't really know all the S-ranked pairings i'll do because i was spoiled for some pairs, not all the supports. So, i'll just give my decisive ships based on these known supports only.

My first run would be Hoshido path.

Ryōma x Aqua - They're so precious together... and their support made their siblings-to-lovers relationship really natural. Maybe it's just me but oh well...

Tsubaki x Hinoka - Do i really need to explain myself? Their supports are... decent but i just want a red-haired Matoi with two beautiful and strong pegasus knight parents~

Takumi x Oboro - Usually, girls who are desperately in love with a boy are annoying... but Oboro is just the cutest! Besides that, their conversations come very natural and sweet to me.

Tsukuyomi x Sakura - Children in love talking cheerfully when eating some sweets... Adorable!

That's the only pairings i'm pretty sure i'll do for my first run... and now, i'll confess one big problem i have since i forbid to myself to read other support spoilers...

Between Silas, Suzukaze and Joker, who's the best husband for my Femui in my Hoshido first run?

I'm really torn because i heard good things about Suzukaze's supports and i love the "BFFs-becoming-lovers" trope (without knowing anything about Silas/Femui support)... and then, there's Joker. I heard he was funny but also kind of hyper protective towards his lady he serves. I know also that Femui and him practice some tea making...? I don't know what to think about it.

Could you tell me, without any big support spoilers, who's the best husband for you according to child inheritances (for M!Kanna & his sibling) and supports? I just want to be sure who i'll get my Femui married to because i can't choose alone without spoiling a lot more myself... ;-;

Silas for me.

Everyone's playing the game already and I'm just sitting here, waiting for 2016... *cries in French*

Anyways, here are some of the pairings I thought up on the fly:

Hoshido:
MaleMU x Hana

FemaleMU x Kaze

Azura x Ryoma

Felicia x Kaze

Takumi x Oboro

Tsubaki x Hinoka

Nishiki x Sakura

Yukimura x Orochi

Rinkah x Saizou

I'm not really sure about the others yet...

Nohr:

MaleMU x Luna

FemaleMU x Odin/Flannel

Azura x Xander

Felicia x Kaze

Lawzard x Pieri

Odin x Elise

Leo x Nyx

Camilla x Benoit

Flannel x Flora

again, not sure about the others...

3rd Path:

not sure about anything, really...

Edited by DragonFlames

Everyone's playing the game already and I'm just sitting here, waiting for 2016... *cries in French*

Anyways, here are some of the pairings I thought up on the fly:

Hoshido:

MaleMU x Hana

FemaleMU x Kaze

Azura x Ryoma

Felicia x Kaze

Takumi x Oboro

Tsubaki x Hinoka

Nishiki x Sakura

Yukimura x Orochi

Rinkah x Saizou

I'm not really sure about the others yet...

Nohr:

MaleMU x Luna

FemaleMU x Odin/Flannel

Azura x Xander

Felicia x Kaze

Lawzard x Pieri

Odin x Elise

Leo x Nyx

Camilla x Benoit

Flannel x Flora

again, not sure about the others...

3rd Path:

not sure about anything, really...

Um, Flora and Yukimura can only support with the avatar.

Um, Flora and Yukimura can only support with the avatar.

Oh, crap. I didn't know that...

Well, then I have to rethink... and I have a lot of time to do so. 2016 is still a long way ahead...

Thanks for the info! :D

Edited by DragonFlames

Oh, crap. I didn't know that...

Well, then I have to rethink... and I have a lot of time to do so. 2016 is still a long way ahead...

Thanks for the info! :D

Oh yeah just in case you're planning on pairing these people with someone else, Crimson, Yuugiri, and Gunter can only support with the avatar as well.