Bonjour chers membres du Forum Serenes Forest

JL2011

Je m'appelle JL2011, je suis fan de la saga du jeux Fire emblem et fan de VOCALOID (ma VOCALOID préferer c'est Hatsune Miku) et j'aime les mangas et les animes et les jeux vidéos et J-Pop.

Je suis impatient de la sortie du jeu Fire Emblem Fates en Europe en 2016.

Je viendrais tous les jours à la Japan Expo 2015 pour voir le designer du jeu Fire Emblem Awakening et Fates Yusuke Kozaki.

(My name JL2011, I'm a fan of the saga of the Fire Emblem games and VOCALOID fan (my favorite Vocaloid Hatsune Miku) and I like manga and anime and video games and J-Pop.

I look forward to the release of Fire Emblem game Fates in Europe in 2016.
I would come every day at Japan Expo 2015 to see the designer of Fire Emblem Awakening game and Yusuke Kozaki Fates.)
Edited by JL2011

Bonjour, il est mon espoir que vous apprécierez votre séjour sur le forum . Vive l'Empereur et à long vive la France ! Ouais , Im un bonapartiste . Ce message d'accueil fait avec Google Translate.

My knowledge of French stops at "creme brulee".

Ahem. . .welcome~! I don't mind if your intro thread's in French, but do read the Code of Conduct, especially regarding what language to post in.

(end generic greeting)