All "Amie" character artwork

Missiletainn

http://imgur.com/a/zOmGA

^Album in that link.

So I spent my always-lazy Sunday creating the models from the files then giving them transparent backgrounds as regular image (or I tried my best to anyway).

A few things to note:

1) They AREN'T animated just regular images. I compiled non-animated ones specifically for any people who want to see them for specific designs, to use when making image sets on tumblr, references for fanart, use on FE wikis, or maybe just as avatars or whatever else people might want to use them for I don't know.

2) They are kinda pixelly around their borders in places, but it isn't noticeable unless you put it on a black background (like imgur sadly)

If there's any trouble seeing the album then let me know. I tampered with the settings to make them public, so hopefully it works!

(Also if mods think this didn't need it's own thread then please just merge or whatever is necessary!)

Edited by Missiletainn

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, thanks!

These are also nice because you get a nice close-up on some of the outfits. (That female Dark mage bottom half... :facepalm:)

some observations:

- I see some of the girls come in armed? Not surprising considering the things I've seen people try on streams...

- Deere looks so awkward xD

- I never realized before that Eponine had pigtails. Nice.

- Finally a good pic of Mitama's eyes (those stars xD)

- Syalla looks oddly reluctant, considering...

- It's funny how different Takumi looks when viewed from the front or from side.

- Yuugiri has beautiful hair

Asyura(asura? Whatever his name is) is surprisingly attractive compared to his portrait. Amazing what a different expression'll do.

I was thinking the same but for Izana. He looks much more boring than when I first saw him.

Also this:

^ I think there is more man cleavage than there is female

Edited by Sylphid

Thanks a lot!

Some characters look very different from the front. I never quite realized Orochi had so much hair and it's a bit unsettling to see Tsubaki without his ponytail. I'm also surpised by how innocent Takumi looks, considering his scepticism towards Corrin. Then again, I haven't spoiled myself (yet) so I know next to nothing about him,

Just in case someone somehow clicks this and doesn't expect spoilers. . .

- What the FUCK is Charlotte wearing on her lower half?!

- Goddamn Foleo has hips!

- Gray still has Gaius' cat thingy and lollipop. ;/

- Best shot of Hinata I've seen

- I'm sure Hinoka's scarf flutters nicely in the wind, but that's quite impractical while fighting. It would be pretty embarrassing if she snapped her own neck because said scarf got caught on something!

- Suzukaze does not look pleased.

- Leon's hiding a knife! :P:

- Mitama has a hell of a figure

- Would it have hurt you to wear tights, Nyx? ;/

- Oboro's sad because you're not Takumi

- That is a VERY interesting pose that Orochi has

- It's a cold day in hell when Saizou looks friendlier than Suzukaze

- Does anyone have Setsuna's full artwork? She looks absolutely amazing in what I can see so far

- Tsubaki's cowlick defies gravity, and this amuses me

- Aww, Shara's shy!

- Tsukuyomi looks like he's going to be yelled at

- Marx does not look amused, and I want to ship him with Luna so they can both be angry together

Thank you for making and posting this~!

I HAVE To comment on this:

Just in case someone somehow clicks this and doesn't expect spoilers. . .

- What the FUCK is Charlotte wearing on her lower half?! - Welcome to cod pieces. Though why she isn't wearing pants is another question
- Goddamn Foleo has hips! - There are going to be some confused willies
- Gray still has Gaius' cat thingy and lollipop. ;/ - Which begs the question of where he got them
- Best shot of Hinata I've seen
- I'm sure Hinoka's scarf flutters nicely in the wind, but that's quite impractical while fighting. It would be pretty embarrassing if she snapped her own neck because said scarf got caught on something! - The guys who played Kamen Rider can tell you that.
- Suzukaze does not look pleased. - Of course not, for he is voiced by Frederick!
- Leon's hiding a knife! :P: - Never, EVER trust a man voiced by Light
- Mitama has a hell of a figure - Though all I can see is her eyes. Makes you wonder if her father keeps his closed because of that.
- Would it have hurt you to wear tights, Nyx? ;/ - Yes
- Oboro's sad because you're not Takumi
- That is a VERY interesting pose that Orochi has
- It's a cold day in hell when Saizou looks friendlier than Suzukaze - I like to think he's got a shit-eating grin under that mask
- Does anyone have Setsuna's full artwork? She looks absolutely amazing in what I can see so far
- Tsubaki's cowlick defies gravity, and this amuses me
- Aww, Shara's shy! - Actually she looks a bit tired. It's even funnier with her animated version because then she looks tipsy. Perhaps drunk on Kamui.
- Tsukuyomi looks like he's going to be yelled at
- Marx does not look amused, and I want to ship him with Luna so they can both be angry together

Thank you for making and posting this~!

Definitely amusing to see. Hopefully someone gathers the animated ones as a few are floating around, but not all of them. Mostly the girls, of course.

Thanks for the hard work.

What the eff are the dark mages wearing? Do they really have their underwear on the outside?

Yes, yes they do. I think it's over their hip armor too.

[spoiler=Because of courtesy] Edit: I just realized how much I LOVE Anna's clothes design. Holy shit I wanna wear the shit out of her clothes!

Harold has an H on his belt, BLESS!

Gdi Belka, Will I never see you without your dark armor?!

Crimson also reminds me of Captain America.

Ah! Finally see Dia's resemblance to this father.

NO, IZANA, WHEN DID YOUR EYES SHRINK?!?

Odin has abs for days o_o

Can't... stop.... staring

Nyx and Ophelia have different hip sizes. Unique character models make me happy~

Edited by squkyshoes

I saw a video of Camilla's skinship on sankakucomplex earlier.

They made her blush way too red, She looks like she has a fever rather than her looking embarrassed.

No Flora?

Who is this character?
xKiJxXH.png
i dont recall seeing him before. Same with the character under Ignis.

These are cool and i finally get a good look at some of the designs!

Fuuga, he's the leader of the Wind Tribe

Edited by Mysterique Sign

Flora was there... Cool to get to see these designs without having to play the awkward unsolicitated feel-up simulator.

Nice to see the designs are just generally better looking too than some of the odd design choices of Awakening. Kudos for sharing this.

Damn, Flannel is beautiful! What a work of art! Odin is... wow, too. It's so weird to see Anna in a way like this! She usually always has her trademark position with her pointer finger on her chin!

But um, why are all the Dark Mages wearing so little clothing?

But um, why are all the Dark Mages wearing so little clothing?

I mean its becoming a staple at this point. I often imagine the dark mages(yes the guys too) as bellydancers. Who needs clothing when you're running around shooting magic? :D