Rhythm Tengoku Mafia: The Best + (Game Over)

Prims

Rules:

- I'm the mod and my word is final. Don't do anything that you expect will annoy me, even if it's not in the rules. This includes looking for loopholes.

- No Outside Contact, keep the talking to the game thread unless your role allows otherwise.

- Don't directly intefere with the game if you're dead or not playing - if you're going to talk to other players or post in-thread I expect everything you say to have no game relevance whatsoever. Also, do not talk about the game to other players (dead or living) while deceased unless both of you have received a link to the graveyard quicktopic. The graveyard will contain a list of players who have access to it in the OP.

- Don't directly quote communications with the mod unless given permission. This includes your Role PM.

- Going 24 hours without a post nets you a prod. Going 48 hours without a post or receiving too many prods may result in a modkill or force-sub depending on how I feel at the time.

- Don't screenshot anything outside the game thread.

- Don't edit your posts.

- Don't post after hammer.

- If you get yourself modkilled, you lose the game and your alignment may be subject to further punishment to circumvent any advantage your death could result in.

- Have good integrity. This includes not being a dick.

- Play to win.

Mechanics:

- Day 1 start.

- 72 hour days, 24 hour nights.

- Majority (half living players rounded down + 1) is required to lynch. No Majority results in a No Lynch the first time, and a universal loss the second. No Lynch may not be voted.

- You will be told whether your action failed or not, but not what caused it to fail (as a general note, this accounts for stuff like roleblocker / safeguard / etc., a kill attempt that failed because the target was doc'd will still be considered successful). You will also be told if your action was redirected.

- Killing roles get infinite no-kills.

- LYLO and MYLO will be announced. Whether a loss is potential or guaranteed will not be.

Set-up Info:

- All players are on the player list.

- There is a non-zero number of vanillas in the game.

- Players may request that anonymous day actions be used at a specific time in advance for whatever reason (not wanting to be caught on the online list, not being available when they need to use it, etc).

- No roles in this game have random properties; if something seems like it can not be controlled by its user then it has pre-set conditions for its effect.

- Cardflips will contain a pretty picture, name, alignment & role name and phase of death. If the player had a power role, the abilities section of their role PM will also be revealed. Cardflips will never lie to you.

- You can only use one active ability per night unless the circumstances allow otherwise.

- If your role PM doesn't say you can self-target, you can't.

- There are no Jesters in this game.

- All cop investigations can be assumed sane.

Game-Specific Notes:

- Flavor is based on Rhythm Tengoku The Best + WHERE'S THE LOCALIZATION NINTENDO

- Please post actively! Please don't spam the thread though!

- Don't try to outguess the mod because it's stupid to do so and if you do it badly I'll be mad at you postgame, probably

- Sample Uninformed Majority Win Condition:

You are a Vanilla Townie. You win when at least one townie remains and all threats are dead, or when the host decides nothing can stop the same from happening.

Going for a Perfect! (7):

- Blitz

- Elieson

- Haze

- Kaoz

- Shin

- Snike

- Via (Quote) kirsche

Off Beat (6):

- Dormio - Reporter, Town 2-Way Courier, lynched Day 1

- Manix (Curly Brace) - The Stepswitchers, Vanilla Townie, killed Night 1

- Iris - Ninja, Town 1x Reflexive Roleblocker, lynched Day 2

- Refa - Cosmo Captain, Town Invoker, killed Night 2

- j00 - The Paddlers, Vanilla Townie, lynched Day 3

- Paperblade - Fruit Basket, Town Forecaster, killed Night 3

Useful Links:

- Day 1 - Votals 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, 1.9,1.10, 1.11, 1.12, 1.13, Night 1

- Day 2 - Votals 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, Night 2

- Day 3

- Day 4

Edited by Prims

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sending out role PMs. Confirm over PM once you receive yours. I may or may not need some PRE-GAME SUBS though.

E: All role PMs have been sent. BBM and SB. are the co-mods and checkers, be sure to hassle them relentlessly if I mess up or don't post votals!

Edited by Prims

Refa: Hey there, space cats. Refa here, coming at you from Space Port 9. Tonight, I'm investigating reports that scum has invaded and are forcing people to play mafia!

Prims: All lines are clear, Refa. Let's see what you're made of.

Let's go!

Hi, it's nice to meet all of you wonderful people here in this lovely game of mafia, I do hope that we can all have a good time together and I'm looking forward to working with each and every one of you!

Prepare to be bullied nerds.

if you are playing, it will be worth the getting bullied

Let's see if I can avoid getting lynched D1 this time.

lol, did you just claim rolling scum again?

Day 1

comic01_08.png

Tebiri the magical afro dog has fallen out of heaven! Now town must lynch the mafia so he can return to his home.

It is now Day 1. With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. You have 72 hours.

Okay let's be honest here, we all know who the scum is, I hardly think we need drag the day out, let's just quickhammer the obvscum and be done with it.

##Vote: Kaoz

Predictions:

-Blitz's alignment will become super obvious by the end of D1, by which time he'll either get lynched (as scum) or get N1'd (as town).

-Dormio will catch scum in RVS (get on that).

-Elieson will be super sure that one scum is town (regardless of alignment) and get scumread for it.

-Haze will uh...uh...uh...probably be scum because only scum is unpredictable. =)

-Iris will be too busy to play around D2/D3 and get vigged despite claiming an obvious town role (like vanilla).

-j00 will flip scum because OMGUS and she rolls scum all of the time as well and only scum lacks empathy!!

-Kaoz will make like 10 posts in the game before dying and/or winning.

-Manix wil-actually just read Blitz

-Paperblade will get mad that his townread (who is town) is being lynched.

-Refa will be the Town MVP, no bias (also will probably make like 10 different votes on D1).

-Shin will get scumread throughout the game despite playing the same as he usually does.

-Snike will

-Via will make a hilarious typo that people will repeat for weeks following.

##Vote: j00

Cool! mobile mafia never stops amusing me, no matter how irritating it becomes!

Sounds like Scumfa is up to his scummy shenanigans again. He didn't even say anything about Snike other than "Snike will"

I'm going with this, but we could go for either/or

##Vote Snike

Predictions:

- I will read Refa as town all game and he will inevitably flip scum.

- Manix is gay

##Vote: Refa

also holy shit Psycho Pass is a really good anime.

Votals 1.1

Refa (3) - j00, Paperblade, Via

j00 (1) - Refa

Kaoz (1) - Haze

Snike (1) - Elieson

Not Voting (7): Blitz, Dormio, Iris, Kaoz, Manix, Shin, Snike

You have 67 hours and 32 minutes left in the phase. With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Edited by Prims

##Vote: Iris

iris more like lieris, amirite

[spoiler=availability stuff]my sleep pattern is pretty much rekt right now so you might see me at odd times. on top of that, i have a compulsory jury summons so there is a chance that i could randomly disappear from 9am-5pm gmt+10 (11pm-7am gmt). in the case if i'm still alive come july 13th, uni semester starts then as well.