Has the entire third path been spoiled?

Thane

Hello everyone.

So apparently, the third path is scheduled to be released towards the end of July, but last I checked we at least had a synopsis for every single chapter; does this mean we now pretty much know the entire story to all three paths? I've finished Hoshido and I'm more than halfway through Nohr, but since my Japanese is rather poor, I miss so many details that I'm unsure of what I should know and not, so I'm kind of curious if there's a thread where we can discuss the two original paths without risking seeing DLC spoilers.

The synopses in that thread were around even before some people downloaded the 3rd path early...

So, yeah, everything is theoretically out in the open.

We have all the dialogue files from the 3rd path, but only people who downloaded it can view the cutscene movies.

Edited by VincentASM

People have managed to download it?! Seriously? Huh, and here I was thinking it was not finished yet or something. This will make reading up on the two original paths without spoiling the third one considerably harder.

People have managed to download it?! Seriously? Huh, and here I was thinking it was not finished yet or something. This will make reading up on the two original paths without spoiling the third one considerably harder.

Its not finished(there are obvious bugs in it such as not being able to save at points). But it was available for download using an exploit.