A daily cup of tea.

TeamasterTwekczar

Hey there Serenes,

I decided to make a new topic on something I do, which is posting a recommendation of tea each day. Normally I would post it on my profile feed, but I decided to make a new topic to share it with more people. I thought this would be a fun little thing I can do and maybe some of the people here might be willing to try them out. I figured that the General forum might be the best place to put this. I would like to note that I make these recommendations from my own personal experiences and tastes. Without further a due here is today's recommendation.

I thought I would start with something simple like a Vanilla Red Tea. While generally more of a winter tea it can be chilled to make a nice pleasant iced tea for the summer. The taste is soft, soothing, sweet, and generally isn't too overpowering. You can add ingredients, like Honey, Sweetener, Blue Agave, sugar, etc.to it, but I find this tends to overpower the actual flavor of the tea. When I make this I tend to bring water to a boil and let the tea seep in the cup for about three and a half to five minutes. If you want to chill it after it seeps let it sit in a fridge for about fifteen minutes.

Hope you enjoy today's recommendation recommendation. If possible please leave some feedback and let me know what you think.

Edited by TeamasterTwekczar

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I think I'll recommend a nice cup of Milky Tea today. A simple tea to make where you take any type of tea you want, (I prefer using Irish Breakfast) and let that tea seep in milk. Preparation is rather easy as you heat up your choice of milk to the preferred temperature you want. Then simply let the tea seep in the milk between three and a half to five minutes. I tend to enjoy this tea most when paired with baked goods like cookies or scones.

Hope you enjoy this creamy recommendation!

My favourite tea is Birthday Cake! It's a sweet tea that has sprinkles and freeze dried ice cream. It's the best when you have it in the form of a tea latte. (I hope you have a David's Tea wherever you live or if you can find something similar because this tea is to die for)

Yeah, Thai Iced tea is great. I actually like to have that with something spicy like curry. In fact I'll recommend it today.

It's a rather simply tea to make. Just make some Ice tea using Black Tea, (I use Earl Grey or Irish Breakfast). Pour your tea in a cup of ice 3/4 of the way full. Then take either cream, milk, half-and-half, or any milk baised product and pour it on the other 1/4 of the cup. Add sweetener to your discretion.

I hope you enjoy today's recommendation.

Oh hey, it's Tea time!

I drink pretty much each type of tea:

• fruit tea
  • black tea (pure)
  • green tea
  • tea against cold (fennel with honey)

However mainly in colder months. In warmer monts I prefer the icy brother.

Edited by Mister CatTeaDawn

I think today I'll go with some simple green tea and honey. Make it how you want, with some nice honey to give it a smooth sweet taste. It can go with many different meals but I prefer to drink it with deserts like sticky rice. Also as a tip if your making hot green tea, warm up your honey as well. It helps it keep the temperature and can mix with it better instead of sticking to the bottom. At least it does this when I do it this way.

I hope you enjoy this simple recommendation.

I myself like green tea and honey (and lemon if you have a cold) with an infusion of fruit taste. I can also take it straight if it's really nice green tea leaves.

I'm not that big of a tea-drinker but I would like to try more. The ones you've recommended so far all seem good!

Well I'll better keep up the pace then.

Today I'm gonna recommend a new tea that I found recently. It's called Kukicha or Twig Tea. I don't know much about it other then what it taste like. It's like a cross between a black and a green tea. It is rather nice, and has a nutty taste to it. It reminds of of Oolong tea except a bit milder. It's not too bitter and has a pleasing aroma. It seemed to help calm my stomach after a meal so it might be best to drink after or with a meal.

I hope you enjoy this calming recommendation.

Um.... Ok?

Anyways, today I recommend a Raspberry Black Tea. A nice simple tea that goes great with deserts and with breakfast. It's a great mix of that sweet and tangy raspberry flavor with some bitterness to complement it. It's like a mix of goodness all in your cup.

Today I'm going to recommend a nice glass of Passion Fruit Tea. A nice tangy treat for any summer day that is also a great iced tea. I recommend it to go with anything. It's one of my favorite types of tea and something I could give to any of my friends.

I hope you enjoy today's tangy recommendation.

Edited by TeamasterTwekczar

Sorry for the double post but I gotta do today's recommendation!

So today I thought I would go with another simple tea that I've mentioned before. The tea of the day, today is Irish Breakfast. This tea is stronger and more robust than English Breakfast tea. Like English Breakfast, this tea goes great with sweets and treats like cookies and scones. While bitter this is also a great tea to bring you into the day.

A cup of Oolong with half spoon of a sugar or a cup of green tea with nothing but just tea in it. I like my tea simple. My place is famous with Lotus tea, the tea is made by allowing the green tea to absorb the flower's natural scent.

Edited by Magical CC

I think today I'm going to recommend another nice fruit tea. Today I'm going to recommend a tea called Strawberry Blush Rose. I've had minor experience with it so I can't recommend it to go with anything other then basic things like morning meals, and scones. However I can recommend it's taste as it brings to one's palate a nice blend of a sweet marrying of all ingredients.

I hope you enjoy this fruitful recommendation.

Once again sorry for the double post but the Tea of the day must go on!

Today I'm gonna recommend something I've done in the pass, Jasmine Green Tea. It's a simple tea that has a nice, pleasing aroma and a reserved bitter taste. It goes great with warm honey or maple syrup. It seems to help with Digestion whenever I eat it after a meal. Which is why I recommend this tea after dinner.

I hope you enjoy this Green Recommendation.

I know where I'm at hot drinks are completely out of the question till the humidity goes down, so I know I've been enjoying Arnold Palmers left and right. (For those that don't know, since I've met some people irl that didn't know either, a traditional Arnold Palmer is 1 part iced tea, 1 part lemonade. I personally prefer using plain black tea but my husband usually goes for passionfruit black tea or green tea)

(For those that don't know, since I've met some people irl that didn't know either, a traditional Arnold Palmer is 1 part iced tea, 1 part lemonade. I personally prefer using plain black tea but my husband usually goes for passionfruit black tea or green tea)

Yeah, I've never heard of the term "Arnold Palmer" but I've seen drinks sold that are "iced tea and lemonade." So same thing but not called "Arnold Palmer." For a second there, I thought you were going to say it was a tea cocktail, haha

More and more of this tea talk makes me want to go to a tea shop or look at an online tea store, haha.