A daily cup of tea.

TeamasterTwekczar

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One way to look for tea is to go on Amazon as it will generally give you a bunch of good tea choices. I'll look into some more later but I generally use amazon for my tea needs. I would use Teavana but their expensive as F#$%!

For today's recommendation I'm going to recommend any Sencha Green Tea. Sencha is any green tea that infuses whole tea leaves in hot water. Most green tea you drink will be Sencha, instead of Matcha which is a whole other story and would take too long to explain in a simple recommendation. I would recommend this tea about three or four hours before you go to bed as it can help you calm down before you sleep.

I hope you enjoy this simple recommendation.

IMO it hasn't been worth buying from them ever since Starbucks bought 'em out, anyway.

I actually have to agree about Teavana, I orginally was going to recommed something from there but it came out all wrong and bitter in the worse way. It could have been me but the taste of the Tea I got just didn't see that good of quality I known them for. Anyways let's go on with the recommendation.

A cup of Oolong with half spoon of a sugar or a cup of green tea with nothing but just tea in it. I like my tea simple. My place is famous with Lotus tea, the tea is made by allowing the green tea to absorb the flower's natural scent.

That sounds good. Let's go with that Lotus today. It sounds absolutely wonderful. A long time ago I tried Lotus tea and it was delicious. So I think I'll take a page from CC.

Hope you enjoy today's recommendation.

Yeah, I've never heard of the term "Arnold Palmer" but I've seen drinks sold that are "iced tea and lemonade." So same thing but not called "Arnold Palmer." For a second there, I thought you were going to say it was a tea cocktail, haha

More and more of this tea talk makes me want to go to a tea shop or look at an online tea store, haha.

Well... there are people who make alcoholic Arnold Palmers, but I prefer my tea to be something I can drink at any time without consequence other than needing to use the bathroom at a quicker rate than usual :P:

I might have recommend this in the past but today I will recommend an Arnold Palmer for the tea of the day. A simple drink for any time of the day which is lemonade mixed with black tea. The better the tea the better the tastes.

I hope you enjoy this lemony recommendation,

Sorry about yesterday but I had some family issues to deal with and didn't have time to make a recommendation so anyways here is one for today.

Today I'm going to recommend a nice Raspberry iced tea. Whether black, herbal, hot, iced, warm, or cold this tea can be drank in many different ways and enjoyed with many a different treat. It's nice and sweet and wonderful to drink,

I hope you enjoy this berry simple recommendation.

Edited by TeamasterTwekczar

Once again sorry for the double post but the Tea of the day must go on.

Today I'm gonna recommend the entirety of the red tea. Make it iced it the whether too hot for you. Red Tea is any tea made with oxidized Roobois. Make a cup and enjoy it any time of the day.

I hope you enjoy this red recommendation.

Must I do a triple post, I guess I must. For a daily recommendation of Tea I must!

Today I'm going to go with a tea that goes well with any fruit dish you are eating. It's wonderful, sweet, as well as being somewhat bitter. I am of course talking about Passion Peach Tea. A simple tea that taste great and is somewhat common to find. Just remember if you use tea bags cook it with water between 180-190 degrees but do not let the water boil. This is because most supermarket brands contain dust and fannings in them which in boiling temperature brings out a very bitter taste.

I hope you enjoy this informative recommendation.

Sorry about missing yesterday, I'll make it up with two recommendations.

For the first one I'm gonna recommend an Early Grey. A nice bitter tea that goes well with almost anything and is an amazing thing to wake up to in the morning.

The second one is a recommendation for those who want something stronger. I'm gonna recommend the Scottish Breakfast. It's a strong robust tea that goes best with anything sweet as they balance and complement the flavor profiles of both.

I hope you enjoy this double recommendation.

Today I'm going to recommend a simple tea that is a lemony taste and is quite refreshing. A nice cup of Lemon citrus black tea. This tea goes great with some morning breakfast as the taste of the lemon really helps bring one into the day. The succulent smell of simple citrus seems to seep in as the cup empties (at least for me).

I hope you enjoy this lemony recommendation.

All of those teas are so fancy, I usually just keep to green tea, either plain or with mint, and with a nice big glob of honey if I'm feeling for it. I don't like black tea at all unless it's iced with generous amounts of sugar.

My favourite type of tea, through, is matcha. Too bad that it's so expensive, because it's delicious.

I would use Teavana but their expensive as F#$%!

$10.50 for an ounce of Genmaicha—absolutely ridiculous.

You can get more than three times as much from DavidsTea for that price.

Edited by Roxas

$10.50 for an ounce of Genmaicha—absolutely ridiculous.

You can get more than three times as much from DavidsTea for that price.

DavidsTea? Thanks for the tip! Gotta check that place out!

My favourite type of tea, through, is matcha. Too bad that it's so expensive, because it's delicious.

Yeah I have a similar problem. As much as I enjoy Matcha because of the price I can never find myself buying it as much as I like. Though when I do get it I love the taste of it. Also Matcha plus milk is amazing in my book.

If this thread could recommend tea sources, that'd actually be pretty great.

I took a quick look at a place called TeaForte and that website seemed like a good place. However from what I can tell they sell it in bulk so carefully look at the tea before you buy.

Edited by TeamasterTwekczar

DavidsTea? Thanks for the tip! Gotta check that place out!

https://www.davidstea.com/us_en/teafinder/

They have a cool little tea-finder on their website that gives you recommendations on your current mood and tastes. Kind of kitchy, but it's pretty cool to see what you'll discover.

Too bad they don't have a store in Atlanta, and the closest one near my home is like a 50 minutes drive away. :c

If this thread could recommend tea sources, that'd actually be pretty great.

Teavana, DavidsTea, and Art of Tea are good places to start
Edited by Roxas

Again thanks for all the suggestions for places to find tea. I feel like that helping people find tea helps them try more tea. Which is the point of my daily recommendation.

Today I'm gonna recommend a simple tea that I have used for comparison, English Breakfast Tea. It's a nice robust tea that is lighter then an Irish Breakfast Tea. Like the name implies it goes great with breakfast and it's great to wake up too. I especially enjoy it with a sweet treat like anything with strawberry jam on it since I feel like it best compliments the flavor profiles for me.

I hope you enjoy this classic recommendation.

*sigh*

Once again another double post for a day's recommendation.

Today I'm gonna recommend a nice oolong tea for when your feeling down. Any oolong will help you when you feel sick or you just think you might be coming down with something. While some might drink oolong with other things I find it best when you drink it alone. It helps me calm down and over time it seems to make me feel better. Though be forewarn many types of oolong tea can be really leafy.

I hope you enjoy this helpful recommendation.

You know what. I'm gonna use a recommendation I've already used mainly cause of the fact that I believe it's underrated.

Today I'm gonna recommend some Kuchika or Twig Tea. A nice soft tea with some bitter with a sweet nutty taste that adds to it's perfection. It has a nice aroma and it feels like if a green tea and a black tea's flavors mixed. It's not too bitter which makes it wonderful to taste.

I hope you enjoy the twiggy recommendation.

I worry about this topic at times since this is post four in a row but the Tea of the day must go on.

Today I'm going to recommend any glass of a nice iced green tea. Some nice ice tea maybe with a hint of fruit in it. Mix green tea with some peaches for a rather unique taste (at least for me). It's a rather nice drink to enjoy on a summer day.

I hope you enjoy this iced recommendation.

I worry what sad fate waits this twisted topic truly gets. Anyways on with the show.

Once again we have a repeat recommendation just to show it off more, Thai Tea. It's a rather simply tea to make. Just make some Ice tea using Black Tea, (I use Earl Grey, English Breakfast, or Irish Breakfast ). Pour your tea in a cup of ice 3/4 of the way full. Then take either cream, milk, half-and-half, or any milk baised product and pour it on the other 1/4 of the cup. Add sweetener to your discretion.

It may be a recycled recommendation but none the less I hope you enjoy it.