A daily cup of tea.

TeamasterTwekczar

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So for today I'm going to recommend a nice cup of Vanilla Red Tea. Enjoy it with some scones, or use it in a recipe to enhance something else. After all it's the tea you guys voted for.

Also, wow four thousand views. I really didn't think this topic would take off like this.

So I have some really good news I finally finished the 2000 view specialty thing. I'm not sure how it will go down but I'm gonna finish up with the images and then present the whole thing within' the next week or so.

For today I'm gonna recommend some nice and wonderful.... Tea.... You know what knock yourself out with a drink that includes tea. Remember it has to be X-drink plus tea. Anything from an Arnold Palmer to an Artillery Punch (drink those only if your twenty-one and up please!) Drink, live, and enjoy life since the desert tea will be made soon.

I hope you enjoy this celebratory recommendation.

So I can assure you that the specialty desert tea will come out tomorrow. I am almost ready with it. So in the mean time have your self a nice cup of jasmine pearl green tea. Drink up and enjoy this nice tea as you wait for the jiggly desert to coming out... Why do I feel like I gave something away.

Anyways enjoy the tea and live life to it's fullest.

I hope you enjoy the pearly recommendation.

Edited by TeamasterTwekczar

So here it is, the 2000 view specialty desert tea made from vanilla red tea. Sorry for the quality of the pics

1) First off take out that raspberry mixture that was made a couple of days ago and pour 8 ounces of it into a bowl big enough to hold at least 24 oz.

2)Then add a packet of flavorless Gelatin mix onto the raspberry mixture. And leave it alone for 15-30 minutes.

3) It should look like this right now: http://imgur.com/teArgE5

4) Around 12 minutes after the gelatin mix has been added start brewing up some of that tea. Use two packets of tea for every 8oz of water and make sure it's nice and hot.

5) Once the Gelatin Mixture has mostly dissolved and it's been around at least 15 minutes pour in the hot tea along with another packet of unflavored gelatin mix. The ratio should be 8oz of Raspberry mixture to 15-18oz of Vanilla Red Tea.

6) Stir the container until the second pack of gelatin mix is dissolved.

7) Then seal up the container until it's nice and tight.

8) This is what it should look like now: http://imgur.com/lLEkF4Y

9) Put in a fridge for at least 3-5 hours. (I personally recommend 1 day).

10) Now take it out when ready to serve and take a knife to lightly cut around the edges of the gelatin. This should make it easier to get out.

11) Put it on a plate and it should look somewhat like this : http://imgur.com/kmVAisa

Your finished with the desert but if you want you can take some whip cream, as shown here : http://imgur.com/yvI47Dz

and then add some cream to make it look like this here: http://imgur.com/h0fQGUg

And that my desert tea. I hope you've enjoyed the blog so far and here's to another 2000 views.

Wait what do you mean it's been another 2000 views?

Today I recommend some white tea. White Tea is something that's kinda debated upon for what it is since there is no real acceptable definition for it but some marketers people decided to this a product. And many times its really good. So go out if you can and find some white tea.

I hope you enjoy this debatable recommendation.

Well recently I got a batch of teas from my mother, and I decided that I would sample and try each tea to see if they were worth recommending. As luck would have it my first tea I found was the very nutty and delicious twig tea. So after re-sampling it I decided that today I would recommend Twig Tea. It's a great nutty, bitter, aromatic tea that brings many feelings of joy to the lips. So go out and enjoy yourself some twig tea!

I hope you enjoy this twiggy (is that even a word?) recommendation.

So for today I'm gonna recommend both of the other teas that I got sent in that packages from my mother.

The first one is gonna be a nice and wonderful Blueberry GreenTea. It's got a great punch of flavor in it, yet it still brings forth a calming smooth taste that most green teas have. This tea is something that would go great with something like scones or a nice warm sandwich.

The second tea that was in the batch was a nice cup of Acai Green Tea. It's a nice and subtle tea that has this hint of sweetness to it that is very calming and relaxing. I like to drink this Tea before I go to bed or if I'm streaming.

I hope you enjoy these double recommendations.

Today I'm gonna recommend a rather peculiar tea I tried today Ginger Peach Tea. I think this might be the first recommendation I would make just because I honestly have no idea how I feel about this tea. I love the aroma of the tea and the ginger feel and taste of it. Yet I somethings about it urk me in the wrong direction. It gets very bitter very quick, it doesn't really have the calming effect most tea has on me, it has a bad after taste, ect. ect. yet.... I still see my cups empty at the end of the day. So I'm gonna recommend this tea based off of it being something that you should experience. Who knows it might just be me that feels this way.

I hope you enjoy this puzzling recommendation.

Tonight I'm gonna recommend the Tea I've had in my pantry for a long time, Red Velvet Cake Tea. This red tea actually taste somewhat similar to chocolate.... Do I need to really say anything else? It's not the best but.... It taste like chocolate!

I hope you enjoy this chocolate tea HAH recommendation.

Tonight let us go back to a classic with a nice English Breakfast. A simply to that can be easily balanced out in many different ways. Boil it in milk for some nice milky tea, brew it and and some milk and sugar if you want, drink it with a strait face, the list can go on. Do whatever you like with this tea, its really fun.

I hope you enjoy this classic recommendation.

Today I'm gonna do a double recommendation.

First off I'm gonna recommend a Pure Rooibos Red Tea by Twinings. It's a nice calming tea that's great for just about any moment. I think the best part about the tea for me is the taste. I would say it reminds me of a green tea but less leafy, if that makes since.

The next recommendation is an old favorite of mine Milky Tea. Just boil some milk for this once and add in your favorite tea for some excellent flavor. It's one of my favorites so if you haven't already give it a try.

I hope you enjoy these dual recommendations.

Today I'm gonna do a double recommendation.

First off I'm gonna recommend a Pure Rooibos Red Tea by Twinings. It's a nice calming tea that's great for just about any moment. I think the best part about the tea for me is the taste. I would say it reminds me of a green tea but less leafy, if that makes since.

The next recommendation is an old favorite of mine Milky Tea. Just boil some milk for this once and add in your favorite tea for some excellent flavor. It's one of my favorites so if you haven't already give it a try.

I hope you enjoy these dual recommendations.

That reminds me that I need to try Milky Red Tea some time.

Edited by Tamarsamar

• 2 weeks later...

Status update: Milky Tea is probably not my thing. I forgot how much of an acquired taste drinking milk straight is, and the flavor of the tea doesn't exactly overpower it or even help that much. Prolly sticking to water from here on in.

I tend to drink my tea around early morn or around late afternoon to early night. Sometimes I drink my tea at late night, but only if I'm doing my college work.

Status update: Milky Tea is probably not my thing. I forgot how much of an acquired taste drinking milk straight is, and the flavor of the tea doesn't exactly overpower it or even help that much. Prolly sticking to water from here on in.

Also sad to hear about that.

I don't like milk tea either. Tea and milk don't match as much as coffee and milk IMO.

I always drink tea in the morning for breakfast or the entire day on cold days (mainly winter months).

It's a good way to prevent or to lower the risk of getting some illnesses. Escpecially green tea is very healthy.

The body also reacts better, when it's warmed up so early.

I don't like milk in tea either. It probably works better with coffee which I can't stand.

Prefer honey.

Though I could imagine to try out tea with maple sirup.

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach

Though I could imagine to try out tea with maple sirup.

That sounds incredibly luxurious!

How do you guys feel about tea with lime instead of lemon? Any particular ingredients or tea varieties you think would compliment that better?

Lime is great in tea, where I live limes are cheap and lemons expensive. My parents really like black tea with lime and honey, while I use stevia instead of honey. As to milk in tea the only milk I like in tea is unsweetened almond milk in chai tea with some type of sweetener. As to when I drink tea in the fall and winter I have a cup of tea with breakfast and every night before I go to bed I have a cup of calming tea (in the summer I make a sun tea with it so I can still have a cup with out wanting to melt).

Edited by EricaofRenais