A daily cup of tea.

TeamasterTwekczar

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok since I missed yesterday time to do double recommendations.

For the first one let us go with something nice for everyone, like an Arnold Palmer. An Arnold Palmer is a simply drink made from your favorite Ice tea and some lemonade. It's simple, nice, and something for anyone to enjoy.

Now the second one is something I recommend you have when ever you get the chance, Green Tea Ice Cream. I'm not cheating with this one as it does have Green Tea in the name.

.... OK I might be cheating, but I'll count it since it still taste like the tea it's named after. Rather sweet but still carrying the nice subtle reserved taste that green tea has. It has a wonderful balance in flavor honestly I can't keep my grubby hands off it.

I hope you enjoy both recommendations.

I'm sorry about forgetting the last two days with recommendations, I really have no legitamet excuse but life must go on.

First I'm gonna recommend a rather broad recommendation as today pick your favorite Black Tea. Whether it be a nice herbal remedy or some super strong enjoy it however you like.

If you want something a little more specific look for a fruitier black tea like Peach Tea as that fruity flavor can add in those sweet flavor profiles to help balance out the bitter ones.

Finally a final recommendation to cover for the last two days that I missed, Go with a Currant f you want something that has that tangy fruity taste and can bring a sip of succulent enjoyment to the tongue.

I hope you enjoy today's triple recommendations.

Green tea mochi ice cream is amazing, and if you can find it in stores, give it a try!

I only drink a very carefully-selected handful of teas, but perhaps I'll recover enough one day to give the other things in this thread a whirl~!

Just tried a variety box of English Breakfast, Irish Breakfast, Earl Grey, and Lady Grey. I liked all of them, especially how a friend prepared English Breakfast with milk and sugar. A very delightful introduction to black teas, I must say.

Was thinking of trying the first recommendation of the red vanilla. Maybe try chai teas next.

Well then it's time to keep up the pace!

Today I'm gonna recommend something biased on a recommendation from a friend, Sleepy Time Tea! Now it's been a couple of years since I had it but I do remember enjoying it's taste. With a nice sweet smooth taste, with a subtle hint of some tangy goodness, and it being finished off with that tangy aroma I remember it helping calm my nerves and send me off to that superb shut-eye.

I hope you enjoy this calming recommendation.

Curse my timing and my unavoidable double posts. Feel like I'm beating a dead horse with that.

Today I feel like a nice black tea would be best, but what tea I wonder? Hmm maybe I should go with the every loving and fairly simple Raspberry tea. A simple but wonder combination of bitterness and sweet tang. A perfect tea for that itch you have when you want something that has a balance of flavor but not to overpowering. It's nice mix of sweet, tang, bitter, and nutty flavor profiles work together to bring forth a pleasing taste.

I hope you enjoy this simple recommendation.

HOLY CRAP! Four Pages! I didn't think it would last that long, well here's to five pages and BEYOND!

Today I'm gonna recommend a tea treat to celebrate the scenario. Today I'm gonna recommend a personal favorite of mine, the A milky desert tea (I really need to. First your gonna need to make some milky tea, easy simple hot milk with early grey seeping in the tea. You can use any tea you want, but I feel that early grey's taste best compliments the sweet flavor profiles that are soon to be added. Anyways either chill the tea if your want it the liquid to be cold or keep it hot, all up to your preference. Then get some ice cream (I prefer vanilla for this), and some whip cream. Add a scoop of ice cream on top and top that ice cream with some whipped cream. If you want to feel (like I always do) fancy take a chocolate bar and use a cheese grater to create some nice flakey bits of chocolate to top your decadent tea. While it does take more then the usual amount of effort to make this, it's a great dish to drink, eat, and enjoy, but be warned that using hot tea while delicious will melt the ice cream faster then using cold tea.

With all that said I hope you enjoy this unusual recommendation.

Why not use green tea instead? It's already a given that green tea ice cream is delicious, so this version should work, too.

Why not use green tea instead? It's already a given that green tea ice cream is delicious, so this version should work, too.

I want to save the green tea version for another recommendation later down the line because I do some things different. I don't change much but still it's enough to qualify for a different recommendation. However if you want to try to the recipe with a different type of tea be my guest. I am simply recommending a different type of tea or flavor of tea at the best pace I can. If you want to add your own creative spin to any recommendations I encourage that. After all I am nothing more then a mad, mad man with a box..... of tea. The fact that people are reading this is enough to keep me going. No matter how many post in this topic are just mine.

This is probably a bit odd, but a really good type of tea imo at least is catnip tea! It's not as common as the usual ones but it does good like relieving stress and anxiety and helps you sleep faster. It usually has an earthy taste, but things like honey, lemon or mint can make it taste heavenly : )

This is probably a bit odd, but a really good type of tea imo at least is catnip tea! It's not as common as the usual ones but it does good like relieving stress and anxiety and helps you sleep faster. It usually has an earthy taste, but things like honey, lemon or mint can make it taste heavenly : )

I need to start making a list of tea I need to try from this topic cause I keep finding tea like this one that people keep recommending that further my love of tea. Seriously I've never heard of Catnip tea but that sounds awesome.

Anyways today I'm gonna recommend a common but nerveless delicious tea, Chamomile Tea. A simple and fun little tea that brings forth that wonderful aroma that all calms the nerves. It's taste of a bitter tang surprisingly helps calms many nerves of mine. I drink this tea to help calm myself from any stressful day.

I hope you enjoy this calming recommendations.

I want to save the green tea version for another recommendation later down the line because I do some things different. I don't change much but still it's enough to qualify for a different recommendation. However if you want to try to the recipe with a different type of tea be my guest. I am simply recommending a different type of tea or flavor of tea at the best pace I can. If you want to add your own creative spin to any recommendations I encourage that. After all I am nothing more then a mad, mad man with a box..... of tea. The fact that people are reading this is enough to keep me going. No matter how many post in this topic are just mine.

IF WE ARE SERIOUS ABOUT DESSERT TEAS.

WE ARE DOING IT WITH MINT TEA!

Mint ice cream is also delicious, and it doesn't require as much sweetener as most other teas.

I am one of the shockingly few people who can't stand the taste of mint. Seriously, what is wrong with most people? D:

(Buying toothpaste, as you can imagine, is hell on earth.)

Edited by Tamarsamar

Some of those toothpastes taste like someone is doing death of a thousand cuts to my tongue. Fortunately, mint tea is not like that.

It's reasons like that that I want to use children's toothpaste for my entire life. XD

Anyway, my personal recommendation (probably already been said, I haven't looked at this much) is vanilla almond. A fairly sweet tea with a slightly nutty flavor as well, and it makes for good dessert tea to top it all off.

I always drink Celestial Seasoning's Sleepy Time tea before I go to bed, I have it hot in the winter and right now I make sun tea with it and have it cold. It is the only thing that keeps me from having nightmares. I also love blueberry tea, as well as a good chai tea I normally get the ready made Oregon Chai and mix it with almond milk for something nice in the summer.

Once again I'm sorry for not posting yesterday so two recommendations for today.

First off I'm gonna recommend a nice green tea if you want a simple recommendation. Whether it be mint, jasmine, matcha, or any other kind enjoy a nice green tea as you want with any sweet treat (Though I recommend it with some read bean mochi).

Now if you want something a little more complicated take 2 cups of green tea, (I used plan store bought green tea packets for this but I am planning on trying this with matcha or mint green tea next). Then pour that into a pitcher. Afterwards pour a cup of water, and blue agave into to it (it was the only sweetener I had near me on the time). Slowly stir while adding about 1/2-1 cup of lemon juice into it. After giving it a nice stir for about 3-7 minutes chill it in the fridge for about 30 minutes. Congrats you now have some nice green tea lemonade! A quick warning about this is that I am still need to test this recipe out a couple more times to make sure that it works perfectly each time. Also I need to test to see which green teas work and don't work with it, so be warned that this recipe is still experimental.

With that I hope you enjoy these dual recommendations.

p.s. also sorry if there are some spelling errors I am typing this with only two hours of sleep.

Pfffft,

I'm making the recommendations today.

What I would recommend is a mixed tea of both raspberry and lemon, topped off with a dose of as much sweetener as you like ( Don't go crazy with it though, because it kind of ruins the entire tea ). Raspberry and lemon surprisingly compliment each other well, and it tastes really good.

kk recommendation done bye ;w;

. . .and I see the first tea I'm willing to seriously try. When I can take a week off of work, just in case it makes me ill.

Mint iced tea lemonade, here I come~!