They say the most intelligent people are the laziest!

Deviljho

Which would explain why there are no 3rd-tier class common enemies in the Radiant Dawn Endgame

you had one job, Intelligent Systems

post lazy things intelligent systems has done i guess

You mean like not balancing the FE10 skills in the first place and just making them "This will probably almost definitely kill your enemy and maybe have a bonus effect that unless it heals you will never matter because nothing will survive it in the first place"?

You mean like not balancing the FE10 skills in the first place and just making them "This will probably almost definitely kill your enemy and maybe have a bonus effect that unless it heals you will never matter because nothing will survive it in the first place"?

That is quite an excellente questierno. I will get back to you on this delicate matter posthaste.

Which would explain why there are no 3rd-tier class common enemies in the Radiant Dawn Endgame

you had one job, Intelligent Systems

post lazy things intelligent systems has done i guess

I thought that the reason why is cause apparently in the Japanese game you couldn't just promote by reaching level 21 and you needed a crown, so they didn't want to throw third tier units at you and instead threw the "2.5" Tier enemies. I dunno. Then that makes them lazy for not doing something about it when they made it so easy to third tier afterwards. Hm.

I really dislike the way reclassing was handled in Awakening. I was really disappointed that any promotion or reclassing got rid of a unit's unique palette. Kind of excited Stahl and Sully stayed green and red upon promoting though.

Gimme Light Magic

Edited by Megane-Kun

It was pretty lazy of IS to make Charlotte's endowments too small amirite

IS should have made them viable weapons instead