Does [spoiler] actually die?

Hoshidokoala

Yes, Spoiler-chan dies. :(

bf8.png

but I heard she dies by being ripped apart by Faceless/Nosferatu. Like you, haven't seen any videos. Sounds gruesome tho. makes me feel like a bad nii-san.

I believe she can die, but it is not scripted.The only scripted deaths between the siblings are Ryoma, Takumi, Xander and Elise.

[spoiler=SPOILER ABOUT NOHR LOLI]Elise dies in Hoshido, I dunno if you can prevent that.

http://www.twitch.tv/hamayama on Hamayama's stream in the Nohr ending-

[spoiler=MAJOR SPOILERS Sakura/Takumi]Sakura may die if you do something during the game... but Sakura isn't dead in the end, but Takumi is I believe RIP.

Edited by Kurou616

[spoiler=SPOILER ABOUT NOHR LOLI]Elise dies in Hoshido, I dunno if you can prevent that.

http://www.twitch.tv/hamayama on Hamayama's stream in the Nohr ending-

[spoiler=MAJOR SPOILERS Sakura/Takumi]Sakura may die if you do something during the game... but Sakura isn't dead in the end, but Takumi is I believe RIP.

[spoiler=Hoshido route]It's a CG cutscene death so I'm pretty sure Elise dies no matter what, same with Xander given that he gets suicidal afterwards, dunno if you can spare his subordinates though.

[spoiler=Nohr Endgame]Takumi is the final boss (possesed by something, dunno what's up with it) so he's toast no matter what.

[spoiler=Question about both routes]I saw Camilla as a boss in some streams, but she survived the battle, any way you can screw up and end up killing her? Hinoka is a boss in the Nohr path too, but Kamui spares her and her subordinates, is that scripted or it's dependant on some action you take in the chapter?

Edited by Jackos

Sakura does not die. The rumours are false.

[spoiler=Question about both routes]I saw Camilla as a boss in some streams, but she survived the battle, any way you can screw up and end up killing her? Hinoka is a boss in the Nohr path too, but Kamui spares her and her subordinates, is that scripted or it's dependant on some action you take in the chapter?

For Nohr: I'm not 100% sure, but despite defeating all three of them (only Hinoka is required to clear the map), she and her subordinates didn't die in my file, either. Kamui proceeds to mention that they want to prevent needless death, so I can't think of what could possibly cause something else to happen.