Fire Emblem: IF | Soundtracks, Voice Clips, etc

Elieson

Hello, first of all thank you for sharing those soudtracks with us.

I'm looking for all the voice clips (especially Aqua and Kamui), I see you shared the voice clips used in My Castle, but do you have the clips used during normal conversations or combats?

Thank you =)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for all the voice clips (especially Aqua and Kamui), I see you shared the voice clips used in My Castle, but do you have the clips used during normal conversations or combats?

Unfortunately, I lack those, though to be honest I completely forgot about them when organizing these. I'll get back to you on that

Well it's kind of different, but I wonder if anyone else feels that, the endgame song has a different effect in each of the chapters and when played alone

It kind of fits the mood more or less. Like, the fact that you can kill the final boss in a single turn on Hoshido on the other hand, kills the mood.

To me, to clarify, it's more of the environment factor. It's hard to describe without watching a video of it in action

Plus listening to the song itself along depends on your own..mind I guess. I've been planning my own personal "apotheosis style" maps, and so it takes on a similar to Invisible Kingdom's "spacy" theme.

In Hoshido, it's..it's really hard to explain. (Let's just say that I'm a little...salty...about players who kill bosses in a single turn. Things like that anyway, the game isn't fun if there's no challenge)

In Nohr, it's really simple of sorts, it's like riding towards the end (the imagery is very obvious really)

In Invisible Kingdom, it's obviously just the "facing a great evilly thingy" of sorts, just recycled IN SPACE!

..Not really but you get the point..hopefully

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Er looks like I double messed up, the files I have aren't named calm, but they are the calm version, so I need the battle version, rip.

But yes.

It's kind of hard to tell what is what though

..I also think there is a voice clip of lots of sound effects (dragon roars? people's death? misc screams, etc)

Maybe it's because I listened to it too much, but I've become more attached to the 1st version of the Endgame OST

Dunno if you got them yet but here's the ablaze/battle versions.(download) Decryption Key: !2jX7ucA-BckylkVjfRiDzg

I don't know if this applies to your files, but SciresM told me that the rips from the cartridge actually have ablaze and calm as the same tracks, but the ablaze versions have extra audio channels for obvious reasons.

Do you know if lossless rips are available by any chance?

If you do rip them, can you hook me up with them and I'll add them to the dropbox?

Iirc the only cutscene voice clips available are the ones marked as s##.dspadapcm in the rips. Sadly they do include the bg effects though.

• 3 weeks later...

@Elieson do you have the Invisible Kingdom OST? After hearing this song. I'm looking for a quality version not my youtube'd version.

Thanks for any info. :)

Not sure if I'm looking carefully. Do you have Aqua's Nohr and Hoshido Dance Songs as well? Thanks.

Edited by Dexterino

It'd be nice if we can get these to mp3, but other than that props and shouldn't this topic get stickied?!

Also...we need to get Awakening tracks as we have none of those on our site.

Edited by Lin_Lee_Koo

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey uh, your account seems to have been temporarily blocked/banned/whatever for too much traffic or something.

Any chance you can fix that? I can't seem to find any other way to download Fates' soundtrack.

Anyway, thanks for this!

Hey uh, your account seems to have been temporarily blocked/banned/whatever for too much traffic or something.

Any chance you can fix that? I can't seem to find any other way to download Fates' soundtrack.

Anyway, thanks for this!

I'm not the creator of this thread. But, if you have a dropbox account, you can save it in your dropbox and download it from there. That's how I worked around it.

I'm not the creator of this thread. But, if you have a dropbox account, you can save it in your dropbox and download it from there. That's how I worked around it.

Ok, thanks! I made an account, but how exactly do I do that?

• 2 weeks later...

Anyway, thanks for this!

When will I be able to download the voice clips and music?

I kept postponing this like a loony; but I'm re-uploading the Japanese audio to a new storage server right now.

533d2acf04.png

I was able to get around the iTunes messing up the audio to be all warped by going into a separate sound editing program and importing them by raw data, then converting them into mp3 again using batch processing. I don't know why, but it's the same in Audacity as iTunes, so the only program I've used thus far that works in converting them to be usable is Goldwave.

Also, are you going to rename the songs in the files as the ones ingame? I couldn't find any names for some of the boss themes and others like brave 4, so do you have an idea for what the name is? Thanks

This doesn't seem to work for me.

Any other way to get around the ban? I really need this OST.

This doesn't seem to work for me.

Any other way to get around the ban? I really need this OST.

I don't know if you can get around the error page. I got to it before it stopped people from getting to download/save the OST. You are just going to have to wait for Elieson to create a new link for the downloads.