Robin Customizer v 1.0 LAUNCH

ROBIN CUSTOMIZER

tumblr_nqqornE9QJ1rbgrtpo1_1280.png

http://luminescentblade.github.io/RobinCustomizer/

Some of you in the Kamui Customizer thread over on the FE:Fates board and over at tumblr wanted me to make a Robin Customizer, and here it is!

Big shoutout to SF user Twylis for cutting out the Robin sprite for me. I would not have gotten it done this fast without their help.

Yeah, it's about 3 years late, but better late than never!

Edited by Thor Odinson

Would've been cool. Dea's hair was in the same folder as the Kamui hairs and I thought it was the return of that hairstyle until I realised otherwise. Alas.

Edited by Thor Odinson

I was waiting for this! Good show!

Any change you can sub in the Parent hair colors, so that Morgans can be simulated?

Edited by Elieson

Hey, um... there seems to be a problem with hair colour 5, it doesn't seem to represent the colour brown (like in Awakening) and looks very similar to hair colour 9, if you can could you please fix this? thnx :)

I was waiting for this! Good show!

Any change you can sub in the Parent hair colors, so that Morgans can be simulated?

Possibly, at a later date. Shouldn't be too hard since all the parent rips exist and I know where to get them. I want to draw things this week, though

Hey, um... there seems to be a problem with hair colour 5, it doesn't seem to represent the colour brown (like in Awakening) and looks very similar to hair colour 9, if you can could you please fix this? thnx :)

The hair colors are estimates since both overlay and hard light actually darkens the colors significantly and unlike Kamui maker (where the bottom palette in the video actually give exact colors used pre-blend modes) I only have post-processed colors to work off of for Robin. I have a filter on that adjusts most colors to be closer, but I suppose I can adjust color 5 more the other way to compensate. Expect an update on the brown in 10-15 minutes.

However, there's no way for me to really get the exact colors without 1) a lot of trial and error or 2) someone datamining the exact RGB out of the game for me. My programming experience doesn't particularly involve digging into roms, so unfortunately I can't do it myself.

Spoiled for length:

Maeve_zpscgxgkwlw.pngMy "Main/Official" My Unit, Maeve. Married Ricken.

Aingeal_zpsrtwd5dnv.pngMy "Lunatic" file My Unit, at least before I accidentally erased it. :v Married Henry.

Diarmait_zpsdlnx1gcs.pngAnd Diarmait, my boy file, that I attempted Lunatic + on before giving up due to its insanity. OTL Married Lucina.

Jake_zpsvqooxrdx.pngAnd finally here is Jake, the My Unit I made to gather supports I didn't grab in the Diamait file before marrying Lucina. This one married Anna, hence the name.

I still very much enjoy Awakening, maybe I'll give Lunatic+ another shake now that this Robin Maker is here. Thanks for your hard work, truly!

• 3 weeks later...

Do you think there will be an update in which we can change the emotion or facial expression? (i have the small build robin with closed eyes and they look sad without the happy expression)

post-17092-0-25817600-1437231054_thumb.pngMy FemMU (2nd play through) named Amber

post-17092-0-99272400-1437231017_thumb.pngCurrent playthrough (3rd) Named "My dong" (Im so mature)

post-17092-0-41939000-1437230990_thumb.png My 1st playthrough (accidentally deleted) named "Im Batman"

(sorry about the size)

Edited by amberbean21

• 2 weeks later...

Do you think there will be an update in which we can change the emotion or facial expression? (i have the small build robin with closed eyes and they look sad without the happy expression)

I'll check if the rips I have included expressions when I get home

if so, I'll do it in the future but probably not before september; my schedule's a bit booked then

Here is just a random MU I made to act as the random village maiden Chrom marries if he does not support with his other options.

step0000.png?1438285315126

Name: Maiden(Just to match with the name in Chrom's info section)

Asset: Str

Flaw: Luk

Partner: Chrom

Class: Bride

Oh and here is my MU that I use on the rare occasion that I don't play as a generic Robin:

step0000.png?1438285786202

Name: Azz

Asset: Mag

Flaw: Luk

Partner: Lucina/Olivia/Tharja

Class: Grandmaster

Doesn't have the option to choose my hair color. Incomplete/10.

FxWOHlk.jpg

Kappa

Is that hacked or sth because I do not remember that hair color being in the actual game (or i'd have used it myself www)

Speaking of hacking though, if any hackers can get me the exact hex values for the set of haircolors, it'd be much appreciated. Right now it's done with painstaking testing in photoshop but they're still approximations based on a youtube video.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I know it is late, but thank you for this Robin customizer and for the Fates one. Today be the unusual birthday of my Awakening avatar Carrie. So I wanted to create it and sort of celebrate.

7sgLmBB.png?1

Edited by Jianshen