Have I ruined the game for myself? (Endgame Spoilers!)

Drift2blades

So I was really looking forward to this game considering how good awakening was, and then boom. I accidentaly come across a major spoiler which sucks. Its a spoiler for pretty much the end of the very end of the story which makes it worse... Only look at if you have finished game-

Spoiler!!- Azura dies.. And she was the one character I liked so far, and now that whole emotional experience towards the end is spoiled..

Have i ruined the entire experience and story for this game?

Edited by Drift2blades

I have spoiled myself for so many games, including this one. Did I still enjoy playing them? Yes, because it's the how you get there that's much more responsible for the emotional punch than the mere facts.

There is still so much of this game that you don't know, and if you are anything like me you'll still have a hell of a time with this game. Spoiler or no spoiler.

From what people have said, the story is still great, so it'll still have impact when you go through the game.

In my experience, I can read about a game's story all I want but when I actually experience it for myself, it's a totally different experience that's still enjoyable.