What DLC songs would you like to see?

Molgera Battle needs to come back for sure. Termina Field would be nice too.

I would like to see some Hyrule Warriors tracks like Eclipse of the Sun, but it's very unlikely. They gave us a good number of songs for Dreamland 64, so I'm expecting the same amount for these two with some remixes included.

Edited by Rabbattack

• 4 weeks later...

Molgera Battle didn't come back? Man, that blows. D: I love that one! I agree that it needs to come back!

I want Stalwarts Unite from RD in there, it's an amazing tune.

GOLDEN SUN STUFF
On that Night, 3 Years Ago is slower and a nice change
Magma Rock and Mars Lighthouse are both nice and would probably be more thematically appropriate on norfair than the song they currently have
but the real MVP is the much overlooked Battle! [Jenna]:

"With Us!", so freaking badly..... (not Stalwards Unite, because it's a little too bombastic synthesized music, if you ask me.)

Also, a Terranigma medley, which will never happen, eventhough NoE published it in Europe. *sheds manly tear*

Are you talking about remixes or original tracks? Either way, I'd like to see:

Legend of the Divine Dragon theme from Mystery of the Emblem and some other FE games.

Dry Guys and Mind of a Thief from Mother 3.

Battle with a Dangerous Foe and Wisdom of the World from Mother 1/Earthbound Beginnings.

Pokey Means Business and Battle Against a Machine from Earthbound.

7 AM - 8 AM (Medley of both) from Animal Crossing GC.

Waltz in the Sky from Kirby's Return to Dreamland

Mechanical Resonance from Sonic Adventure (Actually, I think overall I'd prefer this as an original track)

Molgera Battle, of course. I didn't even realize it wasn't in.

- Champion Lance / Red's Theme (Pokemon HGSS)

- Champion Cynthia's Theme (no, not the shitty remix of it, I want the actual one)

- Zinnia's Battle Theme (I feel it would be fitting)

- Unfinished Battle (Xenoblade, I'm sure they can find a way to loop it somehow)

- A Mighty Foe (Path of Radiance, love this theme)

- Super Smash Bros. Brawl Main Theme (nostalgia and works on FD)

I also like RD's Unstoppable Destiny better than the PoR version. Can't complain too much here, though.

"With Us!", so freaking badly..... (not Stalwards Unite, because it's a little too bombastic synthesized music, if you ask me.)

This. Yes. Considering how the Tellius series were cut from the Meeting Series Medley too.

Uh, how does Unstoppable Destiny sound any different from PoR's version (Against the Black Knight)?

And how is Stalwarts Unite so bad compared to With Us? It's the exact same song with a little more oomph to it. And I think that oomph makes it sound better. PoR has enough songs anyway, RD has fewer.

Also, the Brawl main theme is already in. I hear it every now and then on the menu when I load the game on Wii U.

Edited by Anacybele

If you listen carefully, you can notice it. I feel like RD's version was smoother and the background parts of the PoR version kind of overshadowed the good parts. The Black Knight's Theme can be heard in both, but I feel like it's a lot louder and more noticeable in the PoR version. The Black Knight's Theme doesn't sound like a battle theme to me, and when they lowered its presence in RD, then I could hear the kind of music I like. I'm probably alone on this opinion though, because most people do like the PoR version better.

I never said Stalwarts Unite was bad, but I prefer With Us. I think they kind of overdid the percussion in Stalwarts Unite, and that repetitive cymbal crash annoys me. They applied somewhat similar changes with this song as with BK's battle theme, but I favor the original one in this case.

Oh. I didn't notice. My bad.

aside from Guile's Theme (which I'm appalled is not in), if an Atlus rep gets in for some ungodly reason I would love some SMT music