Character Maximum Stats Spreadsheet

bugmaniacbob

Download Link Here

EDIT: Online version for easier access via Google Docs

The Character caps page for Awakening was a pretty useful tool and I relied on it quite a lot, but seeing that the equivalent for FE14 probably won't come around for a while I built a simple version in Excel for personal use; if anyone feels it would facilitate their feverish search for the perfect pairings, by all means feel free to use it.

Things it does:

- View modifiers and maximum stats for every character in every class they obtain naturally plus their spouse's base class and Scroll classes. These can be selected via the drop-down menus in the same manner as on the FE13 page.

- Children characters can also be viewed; they will require a spouse to be selected for the corresponding father, and their class set will update automatically.

- Modifiers based on what is currently up on Serenes Forest

- Amiibo and captured bosses also included.

Things it doesn't do:

- It can't distinguish between Mountain Priest and War Priestess, so you may need to fiddle with that manually

- It doesn't factor sibling relationships into possible pairings - note that Kirin!Shigure x Azura!Kanna is possible here but not in the game

- I haven't added the A+ bond options to the support pool as I have no idea what they are

- I don't know what the class sets are for Amiibos, nor if Amiibos/captured units can use class Scrolls

- Apparently My Castle messes with stat caps so yeah that's a thing

- Tell the time

- Make toast

- Offer emotional support

- Cure cancer

- Solve the Dirac equation

- Stop people complaining about character designs like some colony of Puritan howler monkeys

-----------

Please do say if you spot an error (other than those listed above) or can fill in the gaps in my knowledge. I'm going to try to make a similar spreadsheet for Skills, too; I'll add it to the OP after it's finished.

Edited by bugmaniacbob

Speaking of max stat modifiers…

I and another user on GameFAQs, Dlordflash, have been comparing the max stats they got on their children units compared to the stats listed for their classes on SerenesForest and the modifiers for their parents and have found a strange discrepancy.

Everything seems to match the Awakening formal so far in both examples we've tried so far… EXCEPT that both times STR has been three larger than it should have been, and MAG has been one larger than it should have been.

Does anyone have any idea why?

Speaking of max stat modifiers…

I and another user on GameFAQs, Dlordflash, have been comparing the max stats they got on their children units compared to the stats listed for their classes on SerenesForest and the modifiers for their parents and have found a strange discrepancy.

Everything seems to match the Awakening formal so far in both examples we've tried so far… EXCEPT that both times STR has been three larger than it should have been, and MAG has been one larger than it should have been.

Does anyone have any idea why?

How bizarre... are the discrepancies the same for the values given in the spreadsheet? I'd appreciate knowing what your achieved stat caps were (plus a link to the GameFAQs discussion, if possible

EDIT: Oh nvm I just saw your other thread

Minor quip, could you possibly put an online version of it, since I can't open it on my computer?

That's not really possible with google docs, but...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mVYJeI1L41rQzFr5o6Rr9sQbKT0rkjcr6oWDNcqOfXc/edit?usp=sharing

This should be a protected copy which can be freely edited. Note though that anybody can edit it, so you'd probably be better off making your own copy of it.

Edited by bugmaniacbob

The mystery was solved.

GameFAQs user Einvalt told me that MyCastle statues actually further modify the maximum stat caps for your army.

I asked GameFAQs user Dlordflash, the one who provided this data, if they could double check to see if this was coming into play.

They did so and confirmed that this was exactly what happened.

Maximum stat inheritance works exactly like Awakening, but it appears that the max stats of your armies can be further affected by MyCastle.

I've been trying to see how Kanna's modifiers would be if I married a Mag/Str Avatar to an Elise!Ophelia and nothing's coming up. I tried to do something earlier with a Str/Mag Avatar married to a Charlotte!Velour but Velour's not even an option for the Avatar on the spreadsheet. I wanted to see if Kanna's modifiers work just like a 3rd generation Morgan's modifiers does from Fire Emblem: Awakening (i.e., no +1 stat modifier boosts). Sine I can't really seem to see that either way, can someone tell me if this is still the case?

I've been trying to see how Kanna's modifiers would be if I married a Mag/Str Avatar to an Elise!Ophelia and nothing's coming up. I tried to do something earlier with a Str/Mag Avatar married to a Charlotte!Velour but Velour's not even an option for the Avatar on the spreadsheet. I wanted to see if Kanna's modifiers work just like a 3rd generation Morgan's modifiers does from Fire Emblem: Awakening (i.e., no +1 stat modifier boosts). Sine I can't really seem to see that either way, can someone tell me if this is still the case?

Yeah, I tried to implement some fixes yesterday (ie. moving all characters to same page) and it ended up breaking 2nd Gen!Kanna completely and the Avatar's Marriage Sets. I tried it just now after tweaking and it seems to be working again.

Also, I currently have Kanna set up so her mods would not discriminate between parent generation, so all stats of a 2nd Gen!Kanna would be +1 more than they should be (assuming the same stat inheritance as Morgan); will try to fix that asap

^ 3rd generation Kanna's still acting wonky with the Ophelia thing I've tried. I'mma just assume that a 3rd generation Kanna works like a 3rd generation Morgan.

^ 3rd generation Kanna's still acting wonky with the Ophelia thing I've tried. I'mma just assume that a 3rd generation Kanna works like a 3rd generation Morgan.

Yeah that time it was my fault for fixing one of the charts in the OP but not the other

How does it look now?

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah that time it was my fault for fixing one of the charts in the OP but not the other

How does it look now?

Sorry for the late reply. It looks fine now. Thanks!

I'm Impressed with how solid is the interactivity of the spreadsheet despite it still has a lot of ground to cover...

Things it doesn't do:

- It can't distinguish between Mountain Priest and War Priestess, so you may need to fiddle with that manually

The solution I could offer to this issue is to bite the bullet and allow some redundancy by splitting Priest and Priestess in different rows and that still requires making sure make sure the Marriage Options can point to each other, which means you have to tweak the Class Sets sheet to be more dynamic...

Ok, I basically have this method I want some approval to pull it off completely:

1. The Class Trees can be listed statically on their own sheet (Let me call it also 'Class Trees' for ease), followed by one or three "pointer" columns that are gonna be used for future Vertical Searches purposes, the first one for now being the "Which Unpromoted Class should Marriage Options point instead?" and fill it with the answer ("Pegasus Warrior" for "Pegasus Warrior", "Fighter" for "Fighter", "Priest" for "Priestess", "Priestess" for "Priest" and so on).
  2. Then the Trees can be directly referred back on the Class Sets sheet with just the right Cell Coordinates. This also allows to add a simple Vertical Search function implemented with a Drop Down Menu to pick a Secondary Class Tree for the Avatar in the Main Characters sheet so the Kirins and Kannas rows (Plural because the price of a Streamlining their options in a Fates-viable way is extra 4 rows for each as seen in the the Character Caps sheet) can work with the Formats used by their peers. Of course the Special Classes (Singer, Villager, Shapeshifters, DLC) should be out of said function's search range.
  3. Now, the process of filling the Class Set fields in the Marriage Options sheet would be have to be overhauled so by searching the Base Clase of a Character's Default Class Tree in the Class Sets sheet leads to also search it in the Class Trees and redirect it to the "Marriage Pointer" Tree: Basically almost all the Entire $C Column of the Marriage Option would be defined by the nested Vertical Search function "=VLOOKUP(VLOOKUP(B[Row],'Class Sets'!$A$1:$E$49,3,FALSE),'Class Trees'!$A$[First Class Tree Row]:$D$[Last Class Tree Row],4,FALSE),"
  4. After that, filling the $D and the $E Column with the Promoted Class is a piece of Cake if you use Vertical Searches to Class Trees sheet with whatever is on the the Column as Reference. Likewise this Trick also can help to fill the Class Sets sheet with just the Unpromoted Classes.

For now, I only executed the first step, the last step and half of the second without asking and I don't want to keep going ahead without input...

Edited by AstraSage

Is this still being worked on? Because I found a bug where I pair Fem!Kamiu with anyone(I'll use Arthur for example) and Kamiu Spouse's kid gets #N/A on all there max stats except for HP. Kanna doesn't seems to suffer from this.

I should also add that "Kirin5" have all there classes available, but not Kirin1-4

Oh huh this thing got revived

If anyone feels like tinkering with the sheet, feel free to go ahead; I'm not updating it and haven't really found the inclination to do so given that there seems to still be a ton of confusion over class sets, particularly for the kids, as well as the MC statues.

Is this still being worked on? Because I found a bug where I pair Fem!Kamiu with anyone(I'll use Arthur for example) and Kamiu Spouse's kid gets #N/A on all there max stats except for HP. Kanna doesn't seems to suffer from this.

I should also add that "Kirin5" have all there classes available, but not Kirin1-4

AstraSage appears to have modified the sheet in accordance with their outlined method; I imagine they would have more an idea of what was causing this than I would at this juncture

AstraSage appears to have modified the sheet in accordance with their outlined method; I imagine they would have more an idea of what was causing this than I would at this juncture

Sorry, I spent a whole semester normalizing Database models so I couldn't resist the allure in the end. Unfortunately, I also had to gender-split the Rod Knight Tree because something I realized while working on the linking the Priest & Priestess Trees for Marriage/Inheritance purposes

The problem with #N/A error on the First Generation side is because I still haven't tweaked the Marriage Seal Class Cells in the Class Sets sheet to account for the Kirins. I'll move to work there once I'm done arranging the Buddy Seal Options.

On the Second Generation Side, there was some leftover linking to the parents' Marriage Seal Class Cells I cleared away at the time of this post.

EDIT: One Giant Warning: The Kirins are still working under the same Huge Class Pool, so don't bother tweaking the Secondary Class Field until it's properly labeled...

Edited by AstraSage

Well, this is awkward. A few days ago I started working on a stat calculator as well (after remembering that this game came out), only to find that a few others had already started putting one together.

Mine can currently do a bit more than the one on this page (dynamically distinguish between Priest and Priestess, account for inherited class redundancies, etc.), so I figured it would be worth posting here as well.

https://docs.google.com/uc?authuser=0&id=0B-eDQzy_a2QKYTN6dnUwZEZ6TGs&export=download

I can also fill in some of the formula gaps in the one that's already here, if you all would rather use that one.

EDIT:

There was a bug where the calculator would grant parallel classes to units more liberally than it should have. I fixed this in the offline version and the link has been updated, but google sheets can't read my updated formula, so the online version is currently inaccurate.

I'll make a new post when I fix the online version, but the link is still here if you can't use the better version.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YQ1xzhTY3n8W9-czLxXlee5oipdGJipnDgV0VDtgIok/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by The Philosogamer

Well, this is awkward. A few days ago I started working on a stat calculator as well (after remembering that this game came out), only to find that a few others had already started putting one together.

Mine can currently do a bit more than the one on this page (dynamically distinguish between Priest and Priestess, account for inherited class redundancies, etc.), so I figured it would be worth posting here as well.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oqhgpt0kP3V5u_of1pIylzdpZQjiAxXKhhqUxqw96zk/export

I can also fill in some of the formula gaps in the one that's already here, if you all would rather use that one.

Well, I'm still waiting for some things to be cleared off about class inheritance and seal reclassing before finish working on the biggest revamp to the online version of bugmaniacbob's model...

But it's good to know you're bringing some more options.

Well, I'm still waiting for some things to be cleared off about class inheritance and seal reclassing before finish working on the biggest revamp to the online version of bugmaniacbob's model...

But it's good to know you're bringing some more options.

I have a version that ranks classes for characters in how much they improve. I need to tweak how the speed stat works, I don't have the children yet, and I am not sure how to make it give you options instead of having you input them yourself. Other that that, I have everything running.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oqhgpt0kP3V5u_of1pIylzdpZQjiAxXKhhqUxqw96zk/export

I still encounter the bug where Kamiu kids gets "###" on all there stats except for HP. However, the bug is happening on all of the children. I have some pics(Pairing and the Children's stats.) of what I'm talking about. I'm using LibreOffice if that helps.