Living Legend EHM Guiding ring

xX_L00t_Xx

I'm currently playing through EHM and I want to know if it's possible to get that guiding ring from the monk or at least rescue Pent on first turn so he can't kill him when that stupid monk rushes him. I can't get Ninian to dance for my pegasus knight because desert impairs her movement. OR is it just a cruel joke from developers? See this guiding ring?..well TOO BAD.

3599343dc5df2.png

8c5d9efd949d0.png

You could use the rescue staff on Pent if you have it? Or warp. I forget which is given by this point in the game.

Also that image link is dead.

Neither of them.

You get rescue at Battle Before Dawn and you get Warp at Cog of Destiny, and both are after living legend.

Equip a melee weapon on your flier to pull the monk out of Pent's range.

Make sure it's Heath, so they'll charge his lower RES, and Pent likely won't attack a Monk since they'll counter him (for puny damage)

Doesn't the AI prefer to attack non-countering enemies anyway? Depending on how it works, a Pegasus Knight may be safer due to taking less dmg from the other mages. But yeah, if it doesn't work the way I think, Heath gets the job done.

Doesn't the AI prefer to attack non-countering enemies anyway? Depending on how it works, a Pegasus Knight may be safer due to taking less dmg from the other mages. But yeah, if it doesn't work the way I think, Heath gets the job done.

Enemy AI is gonna go for whoever can't counter, but we don't know what his Florina/Fiora look like. It's pretty much gaurenteed that Heath has less res, of the three. I'm err'ing on the side of the AI being stupid, which is entirely pssible.

A swarm of mages?

http://www.fireemblemwod.com/fe7/guiafe7/ENG_capitulo22efe7.htm

I only count four, and one of them is within striking distance of your initial deployment.

I've never had any trouble positioning one of my units seven spaces to the right of that monk to lure him away from Pent's striking distance. From there, it's simple enough to steal the Ring.

Of course, that does put Matthew or Legault within striking distance of Jasmine unless you Rescue them, but between WTA, the Hand Axe's poor accuracy, and Thieves' high Speed and Luck, they should easily dodge Jasmine's attack.

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Balcerzak, July 1, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by Balcerzak, July 1, 2015 - No reason given

oops

Edited by Elieson

I don't know about hard mode, but on ENM, I've managed to rescue Pent on the first turn before he could kill any of the enemies using Fiora(I had to have Ninian dance in order for her to be able to reach him though), who managed to survive the onslaught of enemies during Enemy Phase and prevent Pent from stealing any EXP.