Kagerou is under appreciated.

Of course, it has nothing to do with her boobs ?

Well as far as Kunoichi go, she fit the bill perfectly. So, great Str, eh ? I'll keep that in mind.

Most character are underrated, sometimes it looks like it's only Camilla in here.

That's because Camilla is the only girl Fates needs.

I see a lot of male character love, especially for Jakob, Silas, Leon and Marx.

Nishiki has his following as well.

There's a couple of Rinka-improvement sets that people have suggested up in another thread. I'm definitely doing the Berserker one on one run, but there was also a Samurai-Lancer (through Ryouma or Hinata S and Oboro A+) set that sounded pretty tempting.

Not doing just one run.

Well im probably putting Kamui with rinkah and kagerou for the first two hoshidan runs, i just havnt decided which one id prefer for the first run (whether its s or a plus i dont really care). Doesn't really matter tho.

Do you have a a link to that thread? Or at least a name so i can find it.

I completely forget a plus gives you class options as well. I'm liking the customization in this game.

Well im probably putting Kamui with rinkah and kagerou for the first two hoshidan runs, i just havnt decided which one id prefer for the first run (whether its s or a plus i dont really care). Doesn't really matter tho.

Do you have a a link to that thread? Or at least a name so i can find it.

I completely forget a plus gives you class options as well. I'm liking the customization in this game.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=55154&p=3853357

Kagerou was immediately my favorite female character on the Hoshido side the moment I saw her, and no it wasn't because of her 'assets' as I'm gay so that's hardly a factor. I just enjoyed her design as a whole, and now that I've learned of her crazy STR growth and just all-around greatness I love her even more. Definitely gonna be one of my main units in my Hoshido playthrough, probably either gonna marry her to Kamui or Ryouma, maybe Saizou, I dunno. Also can't you have 1 S support and 1 A+ support at the same time? So you could max support her with both Kamui and Rinka on the same run? (I dunno, that's just what I heard from somewhere, correct me if I'm wrong)

Edited by Kyza

I've actually seen quite a bit of praise for her with those Strength and Resistance growths. Coupled with the fact that Sazukaze is dang near untouchable, I'd actually say Saizou is the most under-appreciated ninja.

Kagerou seems like a really strong character, excited to see what I can do with her. My only complaint is that her Skill is a bit on the lower side (Personal 20 + 20 from Ninja puts it to 40%) but still respectable. Probably won't be too huge an issue because of how accurate Shurikens are but whatever. Skill activation also won't be a problem since her reclass option of Spellcaster gives her access to the wonderful Basara class with Breaking Sky and Flamboyant (Lethality is just too low a proc rate for me to care too much). Sitting in Jonin could have her equipped with Kunaifaire, Snake Venom, Breaking Sky and Flamboyant. Only other Hoshido skill I'd think of chucking on her is maybe Ogre Strike if she A+ Supports Rinkah. Extra Crit is always nice and hers may be a bit on the lower side with her Skill growth. Marriage into a Samurai class could also round out her final skill. Strength Seal to curb her low Defense, Vantage to attack first, whatever works. Either way, definitely going to be using her when Fates releases.

Kagerou was literally my MVP in my Hoshido playthrough and she's now my favorite character. She gets stuff done really well. None of my other units had her killing potential: She tanks mages really well, she dodges enemy axes effortlessly with the +5 speed sword, and she can 1-round most enemy units due to her amazing strength (including generals: she even starts with the armor-slaying shuriken). At least for me, she was also durable enough to survive (barely) one hit from the vast majority of enemies: not all my units could say that. Her battle animations are also super-cool and she's really pretty to boot. What more can you ask for?

Kagerou was literally my MVP in my Hoshido playthrough and she's now my favorite character. She gets stuff done really well. None of my other units had her killing potential: She tanks mages really well, she dodges enemy axes effortlessly with the +5 speed sword, and she can 1-round most enemy units due to her amazing strength (including generals: she even starts with the armor-slaying shuriken). At least for me, she was also durable enough to survive (barely) one hit from the vast majority of enemies: not all my units could say that. Her battle animations are also super-cool and she's really pretty to boot. What more can you ask for?

After reading all that 2016 just seems that much farther away...