Any Ideas On Fe:A

So since I live in France, I have to wait until 2016 for Fire Emblem Fates, so I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to make a play through of Awakening more fun. I've already played the game like 40 or so times, I've beaten Lunatic mode and Apotheosis. I've also made a whole team of My Units just for fun. any suggestions would be great!

Fun, eh? Tee-hee~!

- Morgan: Your goal is to get Miracle's activation rate as close to 100% as possible. Use anything but barracks boosts to get to your goal!

- One of the dynamic duo of Gangrel with a Chrom support must kill Grima. Because friendship is magic and all~!

- Cynthia and Severa must have their hair colors as close to each other as possible, because the only A-support either of them are allowed to view is each other's.

- Speaking of appearances, Nah must marry someone who LOOKS about the same age as her physical appearance.

- Noire is scared of heights, so she is not to inherit Pegasus Knight/Wyvern Rider as a class (have fun with this).

- Gerome only recognizes Minerva as his mount. See to it that he doesn't inherit any class that can gain a horse.

- Everyone, from Donnel to Priam, must be recruited - this includes every last child, too.

- Complete all of the above in under 250 turns.

- If I didn't say anything about it, it's fair game.

Have fun~! :P: