Questions about the children and Kamui as their mother *spoilers*

Kamui-of-Nohr

1. Will the non-royal children be able to use Dragon's Vein if Kamui is their mother?

2. Will all potential children (Except Shigure) be able use dragonstones if Kamui is their mother?

3. Is Kamui the best mother for them, similar to Robin from Awakening being the best dad (or mom in Lucina's case)?

Thanks.

Edited by Kamui-of-Nohr

Kamui's kids(keep in mind I said kids.I am not sure about husband/wife or buddies)can inherit Dark Prince(ss) and his select other class from him.

If Kamui, Aqua, Hinoka, Camilla, Sakura or Elise mother a child that is not already royalty(Ryouma's, Marx's, Takumi's or Leon's sons), they child will be able to use Dragon Vein.

Really, with the fact you can pretty much buy skills of of units via My Castle battles, pairings don't matter anymore(Except for mods).However, yes, since Kamui is the only one who can provide Dark Prince(ss), he/she is pretty good parent.

Yeah all of Corrin's kids get Dragon Vein and access to their base classes, although only Kanna starts in it so the other will have to use a Parallel Seal to get Dragonstone access. None of this extends to Corrin's spouse, though.

Kamui's kids(keep in mind I said kids.I am not sure about husband/wife or buddies)can inherit Dark Prince(ss) and his select other class from him.

If Kamui, Aqua, Hinoka, Camilla, Sakura or Elise mother a child that is not already royalty(Ryouma's, Marx's, Takumi's or Leon's sons), they child will be able to use Dragon Vein.

Really, with the fact you can pretty much buy skills of of units via My Castle battles, pairings don't matter anymore(Except for mods).However, yes, since Kamui is the only one who can provide Dark Prince(ss), he/she is pretty good parent.

Doesn't the factor of buying skills only really play a role once you've beaten the game? I thought it was that you can buy skills from saved versions of themselves from previous playthroughts.

Doesn't the factor of buying skills only really play a role once you've beaten the game? I thought it was that you can buy skills from saved versions of themselves from previous playthroughts.

No you can buy skills from units via My Castle battles if you don't want to take a unit.

As long as they are the same character of coarse.(E.g Kanna can get a skill from another Kanna but not Shigure)