On the topic of gay marriage as a new addition.

The Royal Red

I honestly don't get putting transgender in video game, they wanna be that opposite sex right? Might just grant them their wish and be that sex they want instead of she-boy or he-girl so we can annoy those "why I can't be this X or Y" annoying drama. I do find Nintendo saying that they are being inclusive with Fates really funny though, the fact they prioritized sexually over racial diversity is really just them trying to save their ass from another backlash like Tomodachi's. My colored friends still waiting for that skin tone options.

^im too lazy to type out the whole thing, so I just shorten it to homo like I do with hetero.

that and your other posts, just damn Awakener you are on fire today

but yeah, why aren't we going after the racial problems? this is literally the third game in the series with character customization and i can't be a black or an actual Asian for once.

i still say they are doing it for the fetish reasons, with actual homosexuals being the secondary target, kinda like how MLP was meant for little girls, but 20 year old males ended up really loving the show too.

and damn straight you ain't alone trickster, i can't wait until the day where my fetish will be considered normal

Edited by HF Makalov Fanboy Kai

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that and your other posts, just damn Awakener you are on fire today

but yeah, why aren't we going after the racial problems? this is literally the third game in the series and i can't be a black or an actual Asian for once.

i still say they are doing it for the fetish reasons, with actual homosexuals being the secondary target, kinda like how MLP was meant for little girls, but 20 year old males ended up really loving the show too.

and damn straight you ain't alone trickster, i can't wait until the day where my fetish will be considered normal

I am an advocate for 2D Lover like myself, I know your feeling. So don't give up!

http://i.imgur.com/qnjBcSt.png

http://i.imgur.com/aNnUfWl.jpg?1

Edited by Awakener_

It's more common than others that's for certain, but I don't think it will ever truly be normal.

I tell you voraphiles run so much of the media today it's a conspiracy.

But regarding the actual topic I think we're making progress with black characters. That aren't Basilio.

Well, IS seems to have issues with palettes. I mean, back in the SNES games, you could hack to change a unit's class and the palette would work just fine with the new one. Yet, in the DS games, only the hair gets an individual palette and this hasn't improved much in Awakening beyond the unit's default class.

Edited by BrightBow

i don't consider any two fetishes different from eachother

with that said its much harder to eat someone then to be gay, but if people wanna complain about how they are so underrepresented then i can play the oppression Olympics too.

and when we all compete in the oppression Olympics, we're all losers.

and Bright Bow has a valid point, in Dynasty warriors you can have people of almost any skin color, heck pokemon's editors have realistic skin colors too along with many other games where you can customize your looks.

i mean, your telling me that i can have any kind of anime hair i want, eyes shape, and have my hair be every color of the rainbow and then some, but i can't be black or asian or anything like that? there is literally no excuse

Edited by HF Makalov Fanboy Kai

Ok I take back my words now I searched what vorarephilia is... Also I hope you guys are just joking with it...

Honey, everyone has their own cup of tea, we're basically talking bout what we want with our tea.

I want people with mine.