Felicia Discussion Topic

UnknownUber

She's my favorite unit and other units have one... so why not?

I feel she's one of the more non-royal units that actually have development aside from Kaze.

And she's so cute!

Felicia, the destroyer of mages.

Well, until I found a hidden weapon that dealt magic damage, then she just took 0 damage from mages and wrecked Great Knights instead.

She has an ice weapon with her name on it that deals magic damage! Or did you find the explosive shuriken instead?

I know this may be a bit off topic, but I am surprised Felicia and Jakob were not the bisexual options.I would have thought their devotion would have had no bounds even when it came to romance and gender.(If only I could have had that awesome man with the awesome braid as my husbando and that super kawaii pink haired women as my waifu even if I was of the same gender as them)

She has an ice weapon with her name on it that deals magic damage! Or did you find the explosive shuriken instead?

Yeah, I found that one. I believe Saizou drops it but I can't be sure.

It kept me from ever changing her class since she just crushed everything in her path. Seriously, she, Takumi, Sakura and Xander just destroys whatever with some nice positioning.

Well, Xander doesn't need positioning since even on the Nohr hard mode he's almost impervious to physical damage.

Yeah, it was Saizou.
Maid and Ninja are great classes ! I think it was a great idea from IS to had them.

Felicia kind of a Jeigan when you think about it, the best Jeigan. Now if only she could have a less annoying voice and personality.

She apparently have a great ass though.

Edited by B.Leu

Now if only she could have a less annoying voice and personality.

My ears are bleeding after two playthroughs, and I'm fairly sure my family thinks I'm playing a perverted game due to the sounds they make when they fight. I'm glad they don't know about the amie thing.

Seriously though, I think Kanna takes the cake for most annoying voice. Not only is it high pitched, but a lot of words tend to be drawn out.

Now if only she could have a less annoying voice and personality.

I don't know man, in the 'My Castle' Nintendo Direct her voice and comments were so incredibly moe that I actually overdosed on moe.

UXvImKM.png

Oh god, fire emblem is turning me into a weeb. No other anime character has ever triggered that much moe without becoming annoying.

But yeah, that video cemented Felicia as my favorite character in IF.

Edited by squkyshoes

I'm going to marry her on my first playthrough :3.

For some reasons, I like her Japenese voice but I hope the English voice actor will be good too.

I don't know much about her, and her cluminess just reminds me of Sumia, but that's just off the battlefield right? S-she's not clumsy e-every where right?

She's clumsy at actually being a maid, but she's good (story-wise) at battle.

As a unit, she's... well, think Sothe.

She's clumsy at actually being a maid, but she's good (story-wise) at battle.

As a unit, she's... well, think Sothe.

He wasn't toooooooo bad? R-right? He could do stuff? Unless you mean PoR Sothe... well then.

He wasn't toooooooo bad? R-right? He could do stuff? Unless you mean PoR Sothe... well then.

No, not PoR Sothe bad. Felicia is really valuable at the beginning, it's just that she's a prepromote and her stats are just slightly better.

Felicia seems to be better on the magic and healing side rather than the killing side. Not helped by the low might of hidden weapons.

Anyway, I like her, I'm sure I'll marry her on at least one playthrough. Not sure who I'll pair her with when I'm not marrying her, haven't read enough of her supports yet, and of course it really depends on what the localisers change.

I like Felicia more, but she's well..aside from like Magic and maybe Speed, Jakob beats her in every other field.

(It also doesn't help that I'm a Female Kamui and hence will only get her in like Chapter 16). She does get props for actually doing Magic Damage though. Helps quite a bit, though Jakob still smacks things pretty hard anyway. It's not like Jakob has that much more survivability, but he still has more though.

Felicia's voice is a little interesting though. Hoho

At least for female Kamui on the Hoshido side, she joins pretty underlevelled and able to do 0 damage to everything except mages (where she does 2 or 3 if lucky). On the positive side, with the 100% dual attack rate and the fact that you get a LOT of experience points if you are behind, its not too hard to make her catch up even with no skirmishes. The explosive shuriken definitively works well with her later on.

I like Felicia, but I'm not a fan of her high-pitched voice. I like Jakob better. I think his design is great. Though the maid/butler/ninja classes are among my favorite classes despite being new to the series. Who doesn't love badass maids/butlers and ninjas?