Flora Discussion Topic KEEP SPOILERS IN SPOILER TAGS

Everyone else is doing it, so I figured I might create a topic for the cutest girl in the game!

Once I found out I couldn't have adopted babies with Zero I immediately flocked to Flora, she's cute, and her supports with Mamui are adorable.

Discuss whatever you want about her but I feel like we should establish how we recruit her, I can't find any info on that. Also that personal skill is WTF tier

From what I have witnessed and experience, I was able to recruit Flora by a classic My Castle battle. I can't remember what Chapter I was at by the time I actually recruited Flora, but I know I was certainly over 15 when I recruited her.

But yes, that is actually how I recruited Flora.

By a generic My Castle battle.

And with the support of Joker and Felicia to an A.

Edited by Whitelock

I enjoy her hair a lot. It really fits seeing where she's actually from. Felicia is another whole different story though...

Also, being the more serious sister, just what things can Felicia can do to make her facepalm...

Yeah, I don't have a problem with Felicia, but she just doesn't interest me. I both prefer Flora's personality and design above Felicia's.

Then again, I've got a soft spot for softer characters.

I adore Flora enough that she won out over Luna once I learned she was recruitable in the Nohr path. She's very pretty, and I like her soft-spoken nature.

From what I have witnessed and experience, I was able to recruit Flora by a classic My Castle battle. I can't remember what Chapter I was at by the time I actually recruited Flora, but I know I was certainly over 15 when I recruited her.

But yes, that is actually how I recruited Flora.

By a generic My Castle battle.

When asking around the Japanese Miiverse and looking around 2ch, it does seem to just be based on a MyCastle battle, and has to do with other accomplishments beyond simply being a certain level or being at a chapter.

Did you have A supports with Joker/Felicia?

When asking around the Japanese Miiverse and looking around 2ch, it does seem to just be based on a MyCastle battle, and has to do with other accomplishments beyond simply being a certain level or being at a chapter.

Did you have A supports with Joker/Felicia?

Oh yeah! I forgot about that. How... oh well. But yes, I did had Joker and Felicia with Support A by the time.

Oh yeah! I forgot about that. How... oh well. But yes, I did had Joker and Felicia with Support A by the time.

Great! I heard from 2ch boards that you need the double A support (or maybe one or the other?) in order to get that. : ) And this is on Nohr route, right?

Great! I heard from 2ch boards that you need the double A support (or maybe one or the other?) in order to get that. : ) And this is on Nohr route, right?

Nohr route, yes. I have yet to find Flora on the Hoshido route, and I honestly doubt I can get Flora on it too.

Nohr route, yes. I have yet to find Flora on the Hoshido route, and I honestly doubt I can get Flora on it too.

Yes, I am thinking Nohr only. Okay! I will test getting A supports with the two on my next Nohr run and see if that gets her. : ) Thanks for the help!

I love Flora. As much as I like Felicia, Flora is definitely my favourite of the two. I'm absolutely going to marry her in an early playthrough.

A shame that she isn't recruitable in Hoshido, my preferred path, but she is in the third path, so there's that. I loved her support with Felicia as well, since it shows that despite being the better maid she still gets jealous of Felicia's better combat ability (story wise anyway, amusingly stat wise Flora is the better fighter). It's rather sweet. Unfortunately it's also her only A+ support and it's basically useless since she already has the rod knight class that she would get from Felicia. Maybe there's more to A+ supports than just class sharing, but I haven't heard about anything.

Edited by capmalachi

What is her personal skill?

Counter on massive amounts of roids.

Basically, if she's not at full health, the enemy gets the damage they do to her, done to them, AND it reduces their skill and speed by 3.

Gotta say, this girls on fire when it comes to online potential. Her personal skill is gonna make her a mainstay for teams, I'm sure of it.

For her character though, I really love her. She's very dedicated and quite endearing. Her initial reaction in the S-support scene until Kamui clarifies the intent to marry her, is hilarious. I'll likely marry her in one of my playthroughs.

Counter on massive amounts of roids.

Basically, if she's not at full health, the enemy gets the damage they do to her, done to them, AND it reduces their skill and speed by 3.

Gotta say, this girls on fire when it comes to online potential. Her personal skill is gonna make her a mainstay for teams, I'm sure of it.

For her character though, I really love her. She's very dedicated and quite endearing. Her initial reaction in the S-support scene until Kamui clarifies the intent to marry her, is hilarious. I'll likely marry her in one of my playthroughs.

...Heh.

So wait, you need double A support with Felicia and Joker, then do a My Castle battle to recruit her? On the Nohr path? That's pretty demanding considering you don't have many options to grind supports and levels outside the main story.

...Heh.

So wait, you need double A support with Felicia and Joker, then do a My Castle battle to recruit her? On the Nohr path? That's pretty demanding considering you don't have many options to grind supports and levels outside the main story.

As I understand it you can still use the internet to battle other player's My Castle teams to grind supports. You won't get any experience but apparently you still get support points.

As I understand it you can still use the internet to battle other player's My Castle teams to grind supports. You won't get any experience but apparently you still get support points.

I see, thank you for telling me that. Still seems like a lot of work for one character, especially since I'm not too fond of that sort of base building, but maybe I should give it a go.

I'll just leave this spoiler in... spoiler. Yeah. :p

Well, she did betrayed me... so that actually make sense... in a weird way.

...Still, the hell is dat logic. :p

Fiora: Please, forgive me for betraying you Lord Kamui...

K: Oh it's fine, zero dead on our side, we literally destroyed the ennemies... What's up with the sad music ?

Fiora: For betraying you, my lord... I shall burn myself into the flame.

K: What. It's... It's not that bad, like I said we just destoyed the ennemies, so there is nothing to-

Fiora: It must be- *slap*

K: STFU and join my team, if you really feel bad, visit my room tonight. We'll have a chat about not interrupting your master when he talk...

Fiora: B-buuuuuuut... :'(

Basically what I think should have happenned. :p

Let it be said, this girl doesn't seem really bright. In fact, she must have a brain freeze or something. Lol. :p

I see, thank you for telling me that. Still seems like a lot of work for one character, especially since I'm not too fond of that sort of base building, but maybe I should give it a go.

There is the Amie system. It's embarrassing as hell, it will make you question your entire life, yeah, but it help a lot.

Can't blame people for not wanting to touch it, I don't want to touch it, too bad it's actually practical. :/

Edited by B.Leu

I'm not sure of her bases though, apparently they're awesome from what I see above.

I wish she at least had Ryoma Level growths, but she has like, 30s in everything from what I recall

Update: I evidently failed at getting proper growths, she has about 260 in base before adding the class growths, which isn't the 200 I was thinking of. Well er.....

Edited by CocoaGalaxy