Post and I will give you a Pokemon.

Jiac

ZM you are now my rival so yeah we are gonna go on a grand adventure but Ima gonna beat you in the end

why must you one-up me every time ;n;

when did you get your tenth badge

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ZM if you pass me on your pokemon journey and stop to say hi, I'll say "Hi ZM!" then challenge you to a battle.

I'll be like any scrub trainer and have like 2/6 pokemon which are of the same type, though.

I'll be a special trainer. I'll work like a gym leader, so I only challenge you when you talk to me, not when you fall into my line of sight.

Edited by Severian

I guess a Pokemon would be cool. Make sure he can do cool stuff that is considered magic though. Or else Grandma Niime will kill me.

ErZAr8V.png

I guess the fact Pokemon get horny off this thing, and somehow reproduce with it is pretty magical.

OMG I WANT A POKEMON I WANT A POKEMON

MY NAME IS ZM AND I'VE BEEN A GOOD GIRL BOY

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I WANT TO STEAL PEOPLE'S LUNCH MONEY AND WALK IN HOUSES UNINVITED SO BAD

SO BAD

ro3bEEl.jpg

I HAD NOTHING BETTER TO GO WITH. I SWEAR I KNEW SOMETHING BETTER BUT I CAN'T GET IT OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD. ;~;

hi Professor Jiac

i'm Tristian, and i head i could got a totally sweet pokemon 8]

卅(◕‿◕)卅Hello Tristi. 卅(◕‿◕)卅

卅(◕‿◕)卅You're one of the more positive and chillest people I've met so you're gonna get a Wooper. 卅(◕‿◕)卅

iZyRzUT.jpg

卅(◕‿◕)卅 Just look at it! It's so happy even though it doesn't have arms. That's why I absolutely love Wooper. 卅(◕‿◕)卅

SeverIan, you'll be the champion of my journey c:

Fine, but I want my champion HQ battle arena to literally be Stonehenge. In the UK. B/c among other things that means pokemon will be real. And then I can use them to enact some weird pagan ritual. NOT INVOLVING SACRIFICE OF LIVE CREATURES! I mean, a small blood offering at most.

EDIT-No blood orgy.

Edited by Severian

Fine, but I want my champion HQ battle arena to literally be Stonehenge. In the UK. B/c among other things that means pokemon will be real. And then I can use them to enact some weird pagan ritual. NOT INVOLVING SACRIFICE OF LIVE CREATURES! I mean, a small blood offering at most.

EDIT-No blood orgy.

Alright, I'll meet you in Smogon OU!

My name is Dread, please give me a Pokemon of some sort.

Oh man I'm sorry I skipped you.

FtHAMVY.png

Shiny Haxorus for compensation.

Ko3ZlLc.jpg

Pretty sure Infernape is the closest thing to a NinjaMonkey. Though I wouldn't want to give you a ninja that Daddy Sakurai has on his watch list.

I was expecting to get Mankey, so I am somewhat pleased with this.

Edited by NinjaMonkey