Post and I will give you a Pokemon.

Jiac

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I'll meet you in Smogon OU!

I am actually willing to take you up on that. It will be a really easy match bc I know almost nothing about meta game and I probably don't even know most X/Y pokemon.

I am actually willing to take you up on that. It will be a really easy match bc I know almost nothing about meta game and I probably don't even know most X/Y pokemon.

Heh, that's why Gens I-V are still around!

(A lot of VI's mons kinda suck)

Try to guess which pokemon I want!

Being a good pokemon is not only being the most stronger, the fastest or the most agile. It's also be able to adapt and evolve into another form. This is the best asset of this pokemon. For now, he (or she) doesn't had the type advantage but if you give him something that you buy in a nearby storearrow-10x10.png or if you train him close to one of 2 specific rocks or if you become best friend with it at day or at night. This pokemon will have his (or her) full potential.

Edited by Nym

But what happens when it evolves into a Water-Ground Type and gets that bath water all dirty

Ey I'm just a Pokemon Professor.

Not your mother.

Try to guess which pokemon I want!

Being a good pokemon is not only being the most stronger, the fastest or the most agile. It's also be able to adapt and evolve into another form. This is the best asset of this pokemon. For now, he (or she) doesn't had the type advantage but if you give him something that you buy in a nearby storearrow-10x10.png or if you train him close to one of 2 specific rocks or if you become best friend with it at day or at night. This pokemon will have his (or her) full potential.

8ZYVfOw.png

Am I right? I hope I'm right. I feel certain I am correct.

B)

B)))

I'm done for today folks, you can post, but I won't get to give you your Pokemon till tomorrow.

Then I, eclipse, shall be the first one to request a Pokemon for tomorrow~!

Please?

Edited by eclipse

Then I, eclipse, shall be the first one to request a Pokemon for tomorrow~!

Please?

U1RTfns.png

I always thought of Clipsey wanting an elegant Cresselia. :)