Favorite Chapter?

Sky Soldier

So, people who have played the game, what has been your favorite chapter(s) so far?

I personally haven't played the game, but I have a person that I stalk friend that is lucky enough to have a Japanese 3DS so I've fiddled around with it a bit.

My favorite chapters that I've seen so far are

In terms of story: Chapter 18 on Nohr/Conquest:

It's basically a 'Protect' chapter where your Hoshido siblings have fallen into a trap from Garon and are unarmed. You have to protect them in addition to clearing out the map. At the end, in possibly the only legitimately happy part of this path of the game, they throw you a feast to celebrate and your Nohr and Hoshido siblings get together and act as if you all really are one big family.

In terms of gameplay: can't really pick one, but I like Ch. 11 on Nohr (a large defend chapter) and Ch. 12 on Hoshido (an escape chapter that feels like good old Ch. 16A from Thracia).

So, people who have played the game, what has been your favorite chapter(s) so far?

I personally haven't played the game, but I have a person that I stalk friend that is lucky enough to have a Japanese 3DS so I've fiddled around with it a bit.

My favorite chapters that I've seen so far are

In terms of story: Chapter 18 on Nohr/Conquest:

It's basically a 'Protect' chapter where your Hoshido siblings have fallen into a trap from Garon and are unarmed. You have to protect them in addition to clearing out the map. At the end, in possibly the only legitimately happy part of this path of the game, they throw you a feast to celebrate and your Nohr and Hoshido siblings get together and act as if you all really are one big family.

In terms of gameplay: can't really pick one, but I like Ch. 11 on Nohr (a large defend chapter) and Ch. 12 on Hoshido (an escape chapter that feels like good old Ch. 16A from Thracia).

If for story, then Chapter 26 of Hoshido/Birthright, with all that is going on is a really nice one. So much emotion fueled in there! But I guess you may want to be able to understand the dialogue for that one.

As for just a favorite battle in general... that's a hard question, actually. xD

I'm super partial to strategy involving defense, probably because of Warcraft III being a huge part of my childhood with many "hold on for X minutes" maps, so I really enjoyed chapter 10 on the Nohr side. It was brutal though, possibly even a bit too much so for being so early in the story, since the following chapters are a breeze in comparison.

Edited by Thane

I'm going to join the Nohr chapter 11 bandwagon, although I think the chapter you guys are referring to is actually chapter 10. It really caught me off-guard on my first try, and I hads lots of fun trying to figure out a way to tackle it the second time round. I think this map might just be my favourite defense chapter in any FE. (And I was kind of disappointed that there aren't more chapters like this!)

Edited by Icy Toast