How are the characters in Fates? (no spoilers please)

Well it depends on what you mean by "one-dimensional", but for the most part, to me at least, they're fun to use and talk to. Supports are good for the most part (Soleil with Mui! is disgusting) so yeah. Again, it depends on what you mean.

Also Hinoka Amie is fun. Very fun.

I really don't understand all these people asking really spoilery things but ask for no spoilers

They are way better then Awakening's.

While IMO the Nohr characters are better cause they all have 2 sides to them they Hoshido characters are also really good too.

I personally prefer the characters that are in bothe routes(Kaze, Silas etc..)cause they just seem to get more character development are just better.

i do wanna ask about Takumi because I've seen mixed reactions with him. What do you guys think about his personality? :u

I really don't understand all these people asking really spoilery things but ask for no spoilers

They are way better then Awakening's.

While IMO the Nohr characters are better cause they all have 2 sides to them they Hoshido characters are also really good too.

I personally prefer the characters that are in bothe routes(Kaze, Silas etc..)cause they just seem to get more character development are just better.

Perhaps you'd understand if you hadn't played the game? I think some people just want to be put at ease. I personally want to know everything there is to know about the game, but I realise me finding out too much prior to actually having played the game myself will, in the end, take away from my enjoyment of the game and that's the reason why I refrain from watching the hundreds of "Let's Play" videos that have been uploaded to YouTube.

i do wanna ask about Takumi because I've seen mixed reactions with him. What do you guys think about his personality? :u

He's pretty much the only one who isn't naïve to the point of idiocy - and gets called out on it for some reason. I really liked him.

He's a bit predictable in that a lot of his dialogue does have to do with him trying to prove himself though. It's so strange, too, considering to me he was the most powerful unit in the game barring Kamui.

He's a bit of a tsun, which is probably why people are so mixed on him. His supports show him as someone who wants to prove himself and not be a burden... and is aware on how sometimes what he says isn't EXACTLY what he means (mostly seen in his supports with Sakura, where he expresses worry about attending some ceremony for this reason). He's rather tactless most times, but he's also very endearing. And NOT incredibly idealistic/naive like everyone else on the Hoshido side.

Wow, that's really good news for me. Not too big on heavy tsunderes (minus three or so exceptions) but he sounds, imo, like a good character. Thank you!

Odin and his daughter plus their interactions with others gave me some of the best moments,they really out done themselves with all the chuuni punch lines in this one,something I am afraid would partially be lost after localisation.