Unit Optimization Thread

Morgan

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys I have some questions about Aqua's marriage! I hope you can help me :D

Here I go, considering both Hoshido and Nohr:

-Who take(s) benefit from Aqua as their mother?

-Who makes the best father (or fathers) for Shigure?

Thanks! I don't know where to put her tbh

Edited by Kyan Surr

I personally like the numbers she gives Flannel. She boosts Velour's Spd up to +2 and her Skl to +1, while Flannel boosts Shigure's Str to +3 and his Def to 0. Deere also likes her, but he likes Charlotte more for the Str and Fighter access. She and Ignis balance each other out, but maybe too much so, it would make both kids mediocre. She has a neutral mod in both Str and Mag, and gives great speed, so she's pretty much Lon'Qu alongside Setsuna. Her Mag growth isn't actually THAT bad, at 25%, and it could be fixed by kids like Foleo with crazy Magic to begin with.

Continuing my thoughts on Tactless Tactician's comments on his ideas for buddies for my pairings:

Okay, Azura + Sakura is kind of forced as the (useful) A+ choice. Got it. Jakob's might also be forced.

I'd agree with you that Ogre Strike and Berserker sounds useful for Rinkah thanks to shared weapons. Oh, and it would give her Sol too, which is notable because Shura is a tank class. Although I believe it has bad skill…. The key reasons to consider Oboro as the A+ would be Breaking Sky.

Ryouma probably should go Cavalier. I agree.

Charlotte would be able to get Ogre Strike for huge crits, although since Maid gives her Tomebreaker a Belka support would then let her get breakers to cover both her weapon triangle weaknesses

Xander + Ryouma makes sense for Swordfaire alone…. after all, Seigfried is a sword and Xander probably wants to use it a lot.

I think I agree with you on Hana + Effie.

Takumi x Leon…. he's probably going to be Holy Bowman in the end, so the main question is likely skills… he gets Lifetaker from Dark Knight (he isn't going to be using Bind when Bows normally are 2 range). The only think he'd really be using from Rod Knight is Tomebreaker, probably. I might go with Leon's Dark Knight here.

Yeah, so I basically agree with what you said.

So anyways, I mentioned about the War Priestess vs. Maid thing a few posts back, but I was wondering if there any characters (apart from Felicia and Jakob) in Hoshido, Invisible Kingdom, and Nohr routes that does pretty well if reclassed as a Maid/Butler. I know for certain that Midoriko and Sakura are good characters to consider as Maids.

Just bringing my recent pairings from this post to the fore.

None of the first-gen pairings or buddy supports have changed (actually, I've decided on Elise!Ophelia, and Orochi!Kisaragi).

With regards to the second-gens, I've done the following (bold indicates changes)

Jakob!Shigure x Felicia!Syalla

Azura!Deere x Hana!Velour

Hinoka!Sophie x Camilla!Shinonome

Sakura!Foleo x Nyx!Eponine

Mozume!Midoriko! x Charlotte!Siegbert

Luna!Soleil x Orochi!Kisaragi

Elise!Ophelia x Belka!Ignis

Rinkah!Kinu x Pieri!Hisame

Oboro!Matoi x Kagerou!Gurei

Corrin x Setsuna!Mitama

Effie!Lutz x Mitama!Kanna

May have also changed a few second-gen buddy supports accordingly as well.

Edited by Tactless Tactician

I /think/ from my understanding of the buddy system you can buddy 2 different people to the same target (Marx->Ryouma and Takumi->Ryouma can exist in the same file) but I could be wrong

but if that was the case it might also have merit to consider Takumi->Ryouma (or Hinata, actually, both work) for Samurai for LoD and/or Astra

From a pure gameplay perspective ofc; Leokumi masterrace

Edited by Thor Odinson

I personally like the numbers she gives Flannel. She boosts Velour's Spd up to +2 and her Skl to +1, while Flannel boosts Shigure's Str to +3 and his Def to 0. Deere also likes her, but he likes Charlotte more for the Str and Fighter access. She and Ignis balance each other out, but maybe too much so, it would make both kids mediocre. She has a neutral mod in both Str and Mag, and gives great speed, so she's pretty much Lon'Qu alongside Setsuna. Her Mag growth isn't actually THAT bad, at 25%, and it could be fixed by kids like Foleo with crazy Magic to begin with.

Thanks! Any tip for Hoshido? Or Jakob is the only good choice there? as there's not Charlotte

I /think/ from my understanding of the buddy system you can buddy 2 different people to the same target (Marx->Ryouma and Takumi->Ryouma can exist in the same file) but I could be wrong

but if that was the case it might also have merit to consider Takumi->Ryouma (or Hinata, actually, both work) for Samurai for LoD and/or Astra

From a pure gameplay perspective ofc; Leokumi masterrace

That's right. For example, Oboro and Orochi can both be Buddied to Rinkah and she can Buddy someone else entirely~

Something that's been itching me badly is a possible no-kids optimal playthrough. For instance, Ryoma/Rinkah isn't great for Shinonome but as a couple it's extremely well. Anyone want to come up with pairs?

Swallow Strike can be obtained on him with Hinoka or Aqua, at least, but yeah, Flamboyant requires MU.

Prolly non-optimal even with kids out of the way, but I kinda want to see Suzukaze as an Oni since his speed is so high he'd still be super fast as one and it'd patch up his strength and defense and his HP is actually not too shabby either. It'd give Rinka nothing in return, though.

I could instead subclass Oni myself and pass it to him instead of locking Rinka out of something she actually wants.

So I thought I might revisit the pairings that I discussed in some earlier posts. At that point, I had not accommodated buddy seal choices or 2nd generation marriage choices into the setup. Now I try to come back to it.

Notation that will be used:

Character A x Character B + (Character C, Character D, Character E, or Character F)

Translation:

Character A marries (and marriage seals with) Character B. Character_A also has the choice of A+ supporting and buddy sealing with a choice of the following characters: Character C, Character D, Character E, or Character F. They choose to A+ buddy seal with the character whose name is in bold; in this chase, Character D.

Additionally, useless buddy supports (where no new classes after marriage and inherent classes are accounted for) will be crossed out.

Some I'm still trying to work out. I've got a lot of the buddies… but I still need to figure out most marriages (I have Shigure x Mitama, but not much else).

NOTE: This setup assumes no skill-buying. I have ethernet and wireless internet access, but the wireless that I have available (which my 3DS needs to connect to) is temperamental and hard to get connected to; as such, I don't want to rely on it for my builds.

Hinoka x Tsubaki + (Sakura, Setsuna, Camilla, or Aqua)

---> Hinoka can use lance rank as Wyvern Lord; also, enables a Rally Speed + Rally Defense support option + Encouragement.

Tsubaki x Hinoka + (Saizou, Hinata, Asama, or Zero)

---> I don't really know …..

Matoi x Corrin + (Sophie, Mitama, Syalla, or Eponine)

---> Cavalier/Paladin/Great Knight utilize swords/lances; Matoi has both their faires. Some more strikes, Luna, etc.

Tsubaki: Pegasus Warrior/Golden, Samurai, Lance Fighter, __________

Hinoka: Pegasus Warrior, Lance Fighter, Samurai, Wyvern Rider

Matoi: Pegasus, Samurai, Lance Fighter, Dark Mage, Cavalier ; +1 Str, +0 Mag, +2 Skl, +0 Spd, +0 Lck, +3 Def, +2 Res

Corrin x Matoi + (any A-supported males); +4 MAG, +2 SPD, -1 LCK, -3 DEF, +1 RES

---> He isn't limited to one buddy like most; he can buddy with any man, so skills like Swordfaire, Tomefaire, etc., can easily be picked up this way

Matoi x Corrin + (Sophie, Mitama, Syalla, or Eponine) [note: redundant entry]

Kanna x ________ + (Midoriko, Mitama, Kinu, or Velour); +1 STR, +4 MAG, +2 SKL, +2SPD, -1 LCK, +0 DEF, +3 RES

---> Gain access to Renewal (combo with Dragon's Child) and Tomefaire (can be used in Dark Blood).

Kanna's Marriage options:

Deere - Rod Knight; Shigure - Pegasus , Shinonome - Lancer, Kisaragi - Bowman, Gurei - Ninja, Hisame - Samurai, Seigbert - Cavalier, Foleo - Rod Knight, Lutz - Wyvern, Ignis - Knight

Corrin: Nohr Prince, Dark Mage, Pegasus Warrior, all male A-ranks' base classes

Matoi: Pegasus, Samurai, Lance, Dark Mage, Cavalier ; +1 Str, +0 Mag, +2 Skl, +0 Spd, +0 Lck, +3 Def, +2 Res [note: redundant entry]

Kanna: Nohr Princess, Dark Mage, Pegasus Warrior, __________ , Priestess

Ryoma x Rinkah + (Takumi, Saizou, Xander, or Silas)

---> Cavalier utilizes sword rank and has higher movement; Luna, etc.

Rinkah x Ryoma + (Kagerou, Oboro, Orochi, or Charlotte)

--> Axefaire access, etc.

Shinonome x _____ + (Kisaragi, Gurei, or Seigbert)

---> He has both the faires for Cavalier

Shinonome's Marriage Options: Kanna - Dark Mage, Sophie - Cavalier, Midoriko - Herb Merchant, Mitama - Priestess, Matoi - Pegasus Warrior, Syalla - Spellcaster, Kinu - Spellcaster, Ophelia - Dark Mage, Eponine - Outlaw,

Ryouma: Samurai, Pegasus Warrior, Oni Savage, Cavalier

Rinkah: Oni Savage, Ninja, Samurai, Fighter

Shinonome: Lance Fighter, Samurai, Oni Savage, ______, Cavalier; +1 Str, +1 Mag, +1 Skl, +3 Spd, +2 Lck, +1 Def, -1 Res

Takumi x Hana + (Ryouma, Hinata, Leo, or Jakob)

--> He'll be getting Swordfaire/sword rank access from Hanna, so Dark Knight may be more useful when picking up skills; Lifetaker.

Kazahana x Takumi + (Sakura, Setsuna, Effie, or Felicia)

---> Knight/General/Great Knight high STR works with Hanna's own STR; Great Knight uses swords

Kisaragi x ______ + (Deere, Shinonome, Hisame, or Foleo)

----> Doesn't matter; both non-redundant options are Rod Knights anyways

Kisaragi's Marriage Options: Kanna - Dark Mage, Sophie - Cavalier, Midoriko - Herb Merchant, Mitama - Priestess, Matoi - Pegasus Warrior, Syalla - Spellcaster, Kinu - Spellcaster, Soleil - Mercenary, Velour - Fighter

Takumi: Bowman, Lance, Samurai, Dark Mage

Kazahana: Samurai, Priestess, Bowman, Knight

Kisaragi: Bowman, Lance, Samurai, _______, Rod Knight; +3 Str, +1 Mag, +5 Skl, +1 Spd, +1 Lck, -2 Def, +0 Res

Saizou x Kagerou + (Ryoma, Tsubaki, Lazward, or Kaze)

---> Tsubaki would give him Swallow Strike to offset low speed; Lazward has shared sword ranks (once Saizou promotes) in Mercenary

Kagerou x Saizou + (Setsuna, Orochi, Rinkah, or Pieri)

---> Bows can be applied to the Puppeteer promotion

Gurei x _______ + (Deere, Shinonome, Hisame, or Ignis)

----> Defensive formation could be applied due to -SPD, but Ninja is fast anyways; Lancer doesn't add that much… Deere offers Bulter/Tomebreaker and shared Kunai use…. I'd lean to Deere

Gurei Marriage Options: Kanna - Dark Mage, Sophie - Cavalier, Midoriko - Herb Merchant, Mitama - Priestess, Matoi - Pegasus Warrior, Syalla - Spellcaster, Kinu - Spellcaster, Soleil - Mercenary, Ophelia - Dark Mage, Eponine - Outlaw, Velour - Fighter

Saizou: Ninja, Samurai, Spellcaster, ______

Kagerou: Ninja, Spellcaster, Samurai, Bowman

Gurei: Ninja, Samurai, Spellcaster, _____, Rod Knight ; +5 Str, +1 Mag, +3 Skl, -2 Spd, +1 Lck, +1 Def, +0 Res

Hinata x Pieri + (Takumi, Tsubaki, Nishiki, or Odin)

---> Mirror/Diamond/Swallow/Flowing Strike options

Pieri x Hinata + ( Kagerou, Luna, Charlotte, or Felicia)

--> Pieri makes use of Mercenary's swords

Hisame x ________ + (Shigure, Kisaragi, Gurei, or Lutz)

---> Swallow Strike access

Hisame's marriage options:

Shinonome's Marriage Options: Kanna - Dark Mage, Sophie - Cavalier, Midoriko - Herb Merchant, Mitama - Priestess, Matoi - Pegasus Warrior, Syalla - Spellcaster, Kinu - Spellcaster, , Ophelia - Dark Mage, Velour - Fighter

Hinata: Samurai, Oni, Cavalier, Pegasus Warrior

Pieri: Cavalier, Dark Mage, Samurai, Mercenary

Hisame: Samurai, Oni, Cavalier, ________, Pegasus Warrior; +3 Str, +1 Mag, -1 Skl, +0 Spd, +1 Lck, +1 Def, +3 Res

Asama x Orochi + (Tsubaki, Tsukuyomi, Nishiki or Arthur)

--> Share stave/lances as Falcon warrior, more mobility

Orochi x Asama + (Kagerou, Oboro, Rinkah, or Nyx)

---> Orochi is powerful but slow, so give her the best possible magic attack strength

Mitama x Shigure + (Kanna, Matoi, Syalla, or Soleil)

​--> Kanna gives her Dark Mage/Dark Knight/Sorcerer

--> marrying Shigure completes his rally set

Mitama marries Shigure.

Asama: Priest, Herb Merchant, Spellcaster, Pegasus Warrior

Orochi: Spellcaster, Herb Merchant, Priestess, Dark Mage

Mitama: Prietess, Herb Merchant, Spellcaster, Pegasus Warrior, Dark Mage; +3 Str, +1 Mag, +3 Skl, +0 Spd, +0 Lck, +0 Def, +2 Res

I'm GOING TO HANDLE #8, Kaze, and #11, Nishiki, Separately

Jakob x Azura + (Takumi, Silas, or Gunther)

Azura x Jakob + (Hinoka, Sakura, or Elise)

Shigure x Mitama + (Hisame or Foleo)

---> only one real choice

---> Mitama completes a 5+1 rally build

Deere x ________+ (Kisaragi, Gurei, or Lutz)

--> Kunai-faire for Butler/Ninja

Marry Shigure to Mitama.

Deere's Marriage Options: Kanna - Dark Mage, Sophie - Cavalier, Midoriko - Herb Merchant, Mitama - Priestess, Matoi - Pegasus Warrior, Syalla - Spellcaster, Kinu - Spellcaster, Soleil - Mercenary, Ophelia - Dark Mage, Eponine - Outlaw, Velour - Fighter

Jakob: Rod Knight, Cavalier, Pegasus, Bowman

Azura: Singer, Pegasus, Rod Knight, Priestess

Shigure: Pegasus, Rod Knight, Wyvern, Priest, Samurai; +3 Str, -1 Mag, +4 Skl, +4 Spd, +0 Lck, -2 Def, +0 Res

Deere: Rod Knight, Cavalier, Pegasus, ________, Ninja; +3 Str, -1 Mag, +4 Skl, +4 Spd, +0 Lck, -2 Def, +0 Res

Silas x Oboro + (Ryoma, Kaze, or Jakob)

--> Ryoma gives Silas Swordfaire too, and Silas's wife Oboro gives him Lancefaire

Oboro x Silas + (Orochi, Rinkah, Belka, or Mozume)

---> ?????

Sophie x ________ + (Matoi, Soleil, or Velour)

---> Swallow Strike, convenience of reciprocal use of each other as A+

Sophie's marriage options:

Deere - Rod Knight; Shigure - Pegasus , Shinonome - Lancer, Kisaragi - Bowman, Gurei - Ninja, Hisame - Samurai, Seigbert - Cavalier, Foleo - Rod Knight, Lutz - Wyvern, Ignis - Knight

Silas: Cavalier, Mercenary, Lance, Samurai

Oboro: Lance, Herb Merchant, Cavalier, ___________

Sophie: Cavalier, Mercenary, Lance, ________, Pegasus Warrior ; +3 Str, +0 Mag, +4 Skl, +2 Spd, -1 Lck, +2 Def, -1 Res

I'm GOING TO HANDLE #8, Kaze, and #11, Nishiki, Separately

Tsukuyomi x Nyx+ (Asama, Nishiki, or Benoit)

----> Will Nishiki give a class parallel to Herb Merchant?

Nyx x Tsukuyomi+ (Orochi, Effie, Charlotte, or Mozume)

----> ?????

Syalla x________+ (Mitama, Matoi, Kinu, Ophelia)

---> Swallow Strike Sorcerer

Syalla's Marriage Options:

Tsukuyomi: Spellcaster, Oni, Dark Mage, _________

Nyx: Dark Mage, Outlaw, Spellcaster, _______

Syalla: Spellcaster, Oni, Dark Mage, _________, Pegasus Warrior ; +1 Str, +5 Mag, -2 Skl, +5 Spd, +1 Lck, -2 Def, +1 Res

Benoit x Belka + (Tsukuyomi, Arthur, or Flannel)

---> Benoit already has Fighter

Belka x Benoit + (Oboro, Camilla, Luna, Charlotte)

--> Wyvern Lord's other faire; Breaking Sky

Ignis x ________+ (Gurei, Seigbert, Foleo, or Lutz)

----> PavGis

Ignis's marriage options:

Ignis's Marriage Options: Kanna - Dark Mage, Sophie - Cavalier, Midoriko - Herb Merchant, Matoi - Pegasus Warrior, , Kinu - Spellcaster, Soleil - Mercenary, Ophelia - Dark Mage, Eponine - Outlaw, Velour - Fighter

Benoit: Knight, Fighter, Wyvern, Spellcaster (Basara)

Belka: Wyvern, Fighter, Knight, Lance Fighter

Ignis: Knight, Fighter, Wyvern, _________, Cavalier; +0 Str, +1 Mag, +3 Skl, -4 Spd, +1 Lck, +6 Def, +1 Res

Flannel x Camilla + ( Nishiki, Lazward, Arthur, or Benoit )

----> Luna

Camilla x Flannel + (Hinoka, Elise, Belka, or Luna )

---> Swallow Strike

Velour x________ + ( Kanna, Sophie, Kinu, or Epoinine)

----> Sophie for Luna or Kinu for Breaking Sky

Velour's Marriage Options:

Deere - Rod Knight; Shigure - Pegasus , Kisaragi - Bowman, Hisame - Samurai, Seigbert - Cavalier, Foleo - Rod Knight, Lutz - Wyvern, Ignis - Knight

Flannel: Garou, Fighter, Wyvern, Knight

Camilla: Wyvern, Dark Mage, Fighter, Pegasus Warrior

Velour: Garou, Fighter, Wyvern, _________, _________; +5 Str, +0 Mag, +0 Skl, +1 Spd, -1 Lck, +4 Def, +0 Res

Xander x Charlotte + ( Ryoma, Leo, Lazward, or Silas )

---> Swordfaire

Charlotte x Xander + (Rinkah, Pieri, Belka, or Nyx )

---> Ogre Strike

Seigbert x________+ (Shinonome, Foleo, or Ignis)

---> Shinonome for Lancefaire or Ignis for Pavgis (I'd lean towards Lancefaire)

Seigbert's Marriage Options:

Kanna - Dark Mage, Sophie - Cavalier, Midoriko - Herb Merchant, Mitama - Priestess, Matoi - Pegasus Warrior, Soleil - Mercenary, Ophelia - Dark Mage, Eponine - Outlaw, Velour - Fighter

Xander: Cavalier, Wyvern, Fighter, Samurai

Charlotte: Fighter, Rod Knight, Cavalier, Oni Savage

Seigbert: Cavalier, Wyvern, Fighter, _________, Lance Fighter; +6 Str, +0 Mag, +0 Skl, +2 Spd, +3 Lck, +0 Def, -3 Res

Leon x Sakura + ( Takumi, Xander, Odin, or Zero)

---> Takumi doesn't give him much; Xander gives him Luna; Odin gives him Astra+ Swordfaire (but he uses Tomes more)… I don't think he needs Swordfaire, but Astra is more interesting here…. ????

Sakura x Leon + ( Hinoka, Hana, Elise, or Azura )

---> For Rod Knight

Foleo x ________+ (Shigure, Kisaragi, Siegbert, or Ignis )

---> Shigure: Falcon Warrior uses staves too; also, provides Swallow Strike

Foleo's Marriage Options:

Kanna - Dark Mage, Sophie - Cavalier, Midoriko - Herb Merchant, Syalla - Spellcaster, Kinu - Spellcaster, Soleil - Mercenary, Ophelia - Dark Mage, Eponine - Outlaw, Velour - Fighter

Leo: Dark Mage, Rod Knight, Priest, ________

Sakura: Priestess, Pegasus, Dark Mage, Rod Knight

Foleo: Rod Knight, Dark Mage, Priest, __________, Pegasus Warrior; -1 Str, +5 Mag, +0 Skl, +0 Spd, +1 Lck, +0 Def, +3 Res

Zero x Setsuna + (Tsubaki, Leo, Odin, or Arthur)

--> Swallow Strike Doubling; can pick up some skills via shared promotion with wife's Golden Kite warrior

Setsuna x Zero + (Hinoka, Kagerou, Hana, or Luna)

---> Similar reasoning

Eponine x ________+ ( Matoi, Solei, or Velour)

---> Similar reasoning

Eponine's Marriage Options:

Deere - Rod Knight; Shigure - Pegasus , Shinonome - Lancer, Gurei - Ninja, Seigbert - Cavalier, Foleo - Rod Knight, Lutz - Wyvern, Ignis - Knight

Zero: Outlaw, Dark Mage, Bowman, Pegasus Warrior

Setsuna: Bowman, Ninja, Outlaw, Pegasus Warrior

Eponine: Outlaw, Dark Mage, Bowman, __________, Pegasus Warrior; -1 Str, +1 Mag, +1 Skl, +7 Spd, +0 Lck, +0 Def, +1 Res

Odin x Elise + (Hinata, Leo, Lazward, or Zero )

--> Has sword faire to work with Mercenary

Elise x Odin + (Sakura, Camilla, Effie, or Azura )

--> Pick up Swallow strike from Azura to pass down to Ophelia

Ophelia x ________+ ( Midoriko, Syalla, or Soleil)

--> Tomefaire

Ophelia's Marriage Options

Deere - Rod Knight; Shigure - Pegasus , Shinonome - Lancer, Hisame - Samurai, Seigbert - Cavalier, Foleo - Rod Knight, Lutz - Wyvern, Ignis - Knight

Odin: Dark Mage, Samurai, Rod Knight, Mercenary

Elise: Rod Knight, Wyvern, Dark Mage, Pegasus Warrior

Ophelia: Dark Mage, Samurai, Rod Knight, __________, Spellcaster; +0 Str, +5 Mag, +0 Skl, +1 Spd, +3 Lck, -2 Def, +1 Res

Arthur x Effie + (Asama, Zero, Benoit, or Flannel )

--> Outlaw or Moutain Priest… not sure what would be better….

Effie x Arthur + ( Hana, Elise, Nyx, or Mozume)

---> Astra is useful for Guard stance

Lutz x ________+ (Deere, Hisame, or Ignis )

--> Deere, so he can carry around Distinguished Son/Battle Command auras alongside his personal.

Lutz's marriage options: Kanna - Dark Mage, Sophie - Cavalier, Midoriko - Herb Merchant, Mitama - Priestess,, Syalla - Spellcaster, Soleil - Mercenary, Ophelia - Dark Mage, Eponine - Outlaw, Velour - Fighter

Arthur: Fighter, Cavalier, Knight, __________

Effie: Knight, Rod Knight, Fighter, Samurai

Lutz: Wyvern, Fighter, Knight, __________, Rod Knight; +5 Str, +1 Mag, +3 Skl, +2 Spd, -2 Lck, +1 Def, -1 Res

Lazward x Luna + (Saizou, Xander, Odin, or Flannel)

---> Xander (Cavalier) or Odin (for Dark Knight/Lifetaker)… not sure which to take.

Luna x Lazward + ( Setsuna, Camilla, Pieri, or Belka )

---> Maybe Setsuna…. works for her Bow Knight class to give a new faire….
Soleil x ________+ (Sophie, Mitama, Ophelia, or Eponine )

---> Not sure on this one

Soleil's Marriage Options:

Deere - Rod Knight; Shigure - Pegasus , Kisaragi - Bowman, Gurei - Ninja, Seigbert - Cavalier, Foleo - Rod Knight, Lutz - Wyvern, Ignis - Knight

Lazward: Mercenary, Ninja, Pegasus, __________

Luna: Mercenary, Pegasus, Ninja, Bowman

Soleil: Mercenary, Ninja, Pegasus, __________, __________; +1 Str, +1 Mag, +2 Skl, +2 Spd, +2 Lck, +1 Def, +0 Res

As was discussed last time, it was suggested that it would be a better allocation to reverse my pairings for Kaze/Nishiki x Mozume/Felica…… I analyze both options below

8A.

Kaze x Mozume + (Saizou, Xander, or Silas)

---> Both are cavaliers anyways

Mozume x Kaze + (Oboro, Effie, or Nyx)

---> Lancefaire

Midoriko x ________ + (Kanna, Kinu, or Ophelia)

​---> Get high luck Basara and a proc skill

Kaze: Ninja, Samurai, Bowman, Cavalier

Mozume: Villager, Bowman, Ninja, Lance Fighter

Midoriko: Herb Merchant (Great Merchant/Puppeteer), Samurai (Trueblade, Weapons Master), Villager, ________, Spellcaster (Basara/Exorcist); -1 Str, +1 Mag, +4 Skl, +5 Spd, +0 Lck, +0 Def, +0 Res

OR

8B.

Kaze x Felicia + (Saizou, Xander, or Silas)

---> Both are cavaliers anyways

Felicia x Kaze + (Kazahana, Pieri, or Flora)

Midoriko x ________ + (Kanna, Kinu, or Ophelia)

​---> Get high luck Basara and a proc skill

Kaze: Ninja, Samurai, Rod Knight, Cavalier

Felicia: Rod Knight, Mercenary, Ninja

Midoriko: Herb Merchant, Ninja, Rod Knight, ________, Spellcaster; -3 Str, +3 Mag, +3 Skl, +5 Spd, -1 Lck, -1 Def, +1 Res

Either, way, Midoriko's Marriage options:

11.A.

Nishiki x Felicia + (Hinata, Asama, Tsukuyomi, or Flannel)

Felicia x Nishiki + (Kazahana, Pieri, or Flora)

Kinu x ________+ ( Kanna, Midoriko, Syalla, or Velour)

Nishiki: Fox, Spellcaster, Rod Knight

Felicia: Rod Knight, Mercenary, Spellcaster

Kinu: Fox, Spellcaster, Rod Knight, ___________, __________; +0 Str, +3 Mag, -2 Skl, +4 Spd, +2 Lck, -2 Def, +4 Res

OR

11B.

Nishiki x Mozume + (Hinata, Asama, Tsukuyomi, or Flannel)

Mozume x Nishiki + (Oboro, Effie, or Nyx)

Kinu x ________+ ( Kanna, Midoriko, Syalla, or Velour)

Nishiki: Fox, Spellcaster, Bowman, __________

Mozume: Villager, Bowman, Spellcaster, Lance Fighter

Kinu: Fox, Spellcaster, Villager, _______ ; +0 Str, +3 Mag, -2 Skl, +4 Spd, +2 Lck, -2 Def, +4 Res

Either way, Kinu's marriage options:

Deere - Rod Knight; Shigure - Pegasus , Shinonome - Lancer, Kisaragi - Bowman, Gurei - Ninja, Hisame - Samurai, Foleo - Rod Knight, Ignis - Knight

Edited by astrophys

Tsubaki x Hinoka + (Saizou, Hinata, Asama, or Zero)

---> I don't really know …..

This may not be my place but why not have Tsubaki A+ Zero for Movement +1, Lucky Seven, and Pass or have him A+ Asama for Miracle, Renewal, and Magic Counter (or maybe even Tomefaire if you want Tsubaki as a Dark Falcon/Dark Flier) or have him A+ Saizou for Snake Venom, Copycat Puppet, and Puppet Break. I don't know if any that looked good for what you wanted for your Tsubaki but I just thought I'd help a little (even though I most likely didn't help at all, and I'm sorry if that was the case.)

Anywho, I wanted to know if my Hoshido and Invisible Kingdom Mitamas were any good/okay. -

*Hinoka!Mitama's Modifiers - HP : 0, STR : 4, MAG : -3, SKL : 0, SPD : 3, LCK : 1, DEF : 1, RES : 3*

Hinoka!Mitama (Invisible Kingdom version) -

Ending Class - Brave Hero (from Soleil) *Mitama's stats as a Brave Hero - HP : 60, STR : 36, MAG : 22, SKL : 35, SPD : 35, LCK : 32, DEF : 31, RES : 30*

S Rank - Rinkah!Grey

A+ Rank - Effie!Soleil

Ending Skills - Clear Mind, Sol, Household Cure, Breaking Sky (inherited from Hinoka), and Magic Counter (inherited from Asama)

Hinoka!Mitama (Hoshido version) -

Ending Class - Maid (from Dia) *Mitama's stats as a Maid - HP : 50, STR : 32, MAG : 28, SKL : 33, SPD : 36, LCK : 33, DEF : 30, RES : 32*

S Rank - Setsuna!Dia

A+ Rank - Mozume!Syalla

Ending Skills - Demoiselle, Renewal, Household Cure (inherited from Asama), Sun God (inherited from Hinoka), and Breaking Sky (by the power of friendship with Syalla)

(* - I did the math on these so I might be wrong on them.)

Edited by December Knight

Oh, advice is always appreciated… its part of the point of these threads in the first place…

This may not be my place but why not have Tsubaki A+ Zero for Movement +1, Lucky Seven, and Pass or have him A+ Asama for Miracle, Renewal, and Magic Counter (or maybe even Tomefaire if you want Tsubaki as a Dark Falcon/Dark Flier) or have him A+ Saizou for Snake Venom, Copycat Puppet, and Puppet Break. I don't know if any that looked good for what you wanted for your Tsubaki but I just thought I'd help a little (even though I most likely didn't help at all, and I'm sorry if that was the case.)

Both Saizou and Zero do enable Lockpicking… Zero offers more mobility and Lucky Seven (to combo with evasion), Saizou offers the Copycat ability (which I agree is a good ability, although I don't plan to build my team around it either, unlike Galeforce from Awakening).

Renewal does support the "tank" role that Tusbaki would have…. if he was in a sturdier class, that is.

I think that probably Zero or Saizou would be the best picks.

As for your Hinoka!Mitama… If you have Clear Mind, you have access to Dread Fighter, don't you? Do you have a particular reasoning for not running Aggressor (or perhaps you still would need to grind for some levels to get it)?

Edited by astrophys