Unit Optimization Thread

Morgan

I'm just asking this because I still don't have someone to pair Aqua with, so if I pair her with Subaki instead, that'll free up Oboro, and then I"ll use her on Mitama, but then tha'tll leave Setsuna out. Hmm...

Like I said sorry I keep spamming this topic, I'm just trying to figure out who to get in Hoshido first before I move onto Nohr, then IK.

No problem. It's kind of what the topic is about anyway, just answering questions.

Who do you have who's relatively free? Hinata might work as a possibility, and both of them are Takumi's retainers so it's still thematic. Strength and defense are high (3 and 4) but skill and speed are a bit underwhelming. (1 and 0. It's Hinata's mods though so whatcha gonna do) Lance Fighter is also good for him to pick up, since he's the only Hoshidan male who cannot get it through an A+ with Shinonome. Deere can't get A+ Shinonome either, but he's on both routes so dunno if it counts.

With regards to Luna x Tsubaki in 3rd route… would it be a good idea to class change Matoi over to Weapons Master after her promotion at some point….

Reasoning:

1. Luna!Matoi (actually, all Matois) have inherent access to Swordfaire via automatic class inheritance from Tsubaki. In this pairing's case, its their only weapon-faire.

2. However, Matoi starts with Lance ranks.

3. Weapons Master has lance (up to B) and sword ranks available, so she can keep her lance while taking the opportunity to start training swords.

4. Weapons master gives her Flowing Strike (may combo with Swallow Strike that she knows automatically), Vantage, and Strength Seal…. Luna and Tsubaki's strong stats include defense, so if growth inherit Luna!Matoi should have a 41.66% personal growth.

Then, after picking up some skills like this and having had an opportunity to train her swords while having a higher lance rank available in a pinch, she could class change into Trueblade to pick up Astra/Swordfaire…. or she could class change into Hero for Sol/Axebreaker…. or even both consecutively….

What do people think?

This sounds like a good plan to me if she's ending as a Hero. Since your Avatar's going Dark Knight, I am aware that Hero pairup bonuses don't hinder magic one way or the other. It also lets her capitalize on getting a relevant faire, which should still work well if she's A+ with Shara for Breaking Sky. If you are intending to give Line of Death to her, I would recommend Breaking Sky if only to help increase damage and to offer a little bit of protection if she finds herself at low health.

Edited by HeoandReo

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, that makes sense….

Astra and Breaking Sky (A+ Shara) would also be nice procs to provide to the Avatar if he took a few levels in the 3rd route to pick up Nohr (the skill).

And, although in 20/20 contexts she'd probably be running out of levels to work with after that point, she could always (say in Eternal Sealed postgame) then even do something like switching over to Dark Knight temporarily (as a sword-using Dark Knight, seeing that they support B-rank swords and have a 32 Str cap, 31 with her modifiers, not to mention 20% STR growth/15% Def growth) and could even pick up Lifetaker if she chose to. Alternately, that could be Strength and Magic Seal on her.

Technically, its even possible under 20/20 contexts, but it probably requires an overly complicated cadence of sealing and requires not obtaining/Child Sealing her at/to too high levels.

Edited by astrophys

No problem. It's kind of what the topic is about anyway, just answering questions.

Who do you have who's relatively free? Hinata might work as a possibility, and both of them are Takumi's retainers so it's still thematic. Strength and defense are high (3 and 4) but skill and speed are a bit underwhelming. (1 and 0. It's Hinata's mods though so whatcha gonna do) Lance Fighter is also good for him to pick up, since he's the only Hoshidan male who cannot get it through an A+ with Shinonome. Deere can't get A+ Shinonome either, but he's on both routes so dunno if it counts.

The pairings I had planned:

FKamui x Takumi

Ryoma x Kagerou

Joker x Hinoka

Saizou x Sakura

Subaki x Oboro (Or Azura)

Asama x Setsuna (?)

Nishiki x Hana

The pairings I had planned:

FKamui x Takumi

Ryoma x Kagerou

Joker x Hinoka

Saizou x Sakura

Subaki x Oboro (Or Azura)

Asama x Setsuna (?)

Nishiki x Hana

OK, that leaves Hinata (already covered), Silas, Kaze and Tsukuyomi.

Midoriko is another one that could work. With Oboro she's functionally similar to Oboro!Eponine in terms of stat spread only with much higher skill. Breaking Sky is always nice to her to get, and Flamboyant works well with Lethality, and seals work well with certain kunais. Actually, Lance Fighter tends to synergize pretty nicely with Ninja, so this is a good choice.

Sophie picks up a relevant faire if she ends as a Paladin/Great Knight, as well as a useful proc. Depending on who she marries, inherited Extravagance can come in handy as well, or for a lower-end Herb Merchant skill, Household Cure might be good, or just pass Breaking Sky to save a bit of time.

Shara... I think she can pull off some mixed sets and has balanced mods with 4 speed, but her own strength growth isn't conducive to it. She also already has Breaking Sky/Flamboyant, so she would mostly just be concerned with the seals.

Personally, I'm leaning either towards Midoriko or Hisame for Oboro.

Edited by HeoandReo

OK, that leaves Hinata (already covered), Silas, Kaze and Tsukuyomi.

Midoriko is another one that could work. With Oboro she's functionally similar to Oboro!Eponine in terms of stat spread only with much higher skill. Breaking Sky is always nice to her to get, and Flamboyant works well with Lethality, and seals work well with certain kunais. Actually, Lance Fighter tends to synergize pretty nicely with Ninja, so this is a good choice.

Sophie picks up a relevant faire if she ends as a Paladin/Great Knight, as well as a useful proc. Depending on who she marries, inherited Extravagance can come in handy as well, or for a lower-end Herb Merchant skill, Household Cure might be good, or just pass Breaking Sky to save a bit of time.

Shara... I think she can pull off some mixed sets and has balanced mods with 4 speed, but her own strength growth isn't conducive to it. She also already has Breaking Sky/Flamboyant, so she would mostly just be concerned with the seals.

Personally, I'm leaning either towards Midoriko or Hisame for Oboro.

Alright so that'll leave it with

FKamui x Takumi

Ryoma x Kagerou

Joker x Hinoka

Saizou x Sakura

Nishiki x Hana

maybes:

Subaki x Oboro

Subaki x Azura

Hinata x Oboro

Asama x Setsuna

In that case I still have... a lot of pairings... actually... sobbing.

So, with regards to the routes…

Hoshido:

Hinoka x Tsubaki = Hinoka!Matoi ---> Hinoka!Matoi x Kamui(M)[+MAG/-DEF] = Hinoka!Matoi!Kanna

Other pairings undecided…

Nohr:

Pairings not particularly decided yet….

Invisible Kingdom:

Hinoka x Tsubaki = Hinoka!Matoi OR Luna x Tsubaki = Luna!Matoi…..

-Luna has earlier availability (end of Ch. 12) vs. Hinoka's Ch. 16 availability (relevant to no-grind runs or or for getting Matoi at a low level (more room for level ups to grab many skills)

-Luna has worse growths, (stronger defense, but tied or worse elsewhere), and also a worse STR mod [cap isn't likely to be hit in main game, though] but a better speed mod. For maxed out (grinding allowed) considerations, the defense mods are redistributed: 5 DEF vs. 3 DEF + 2 RES.

- If Luna takes Tsubaki, then Hinoka can go for someone like on of the Nohrian royals, who have availability more similar to hers (ch. 17, after her ch. 16)

If I did go Luna x Tsubaki and then paired the Hoshido/Nohr royals together, what would be the best combo of royal pairings, if I was doing it such that they were all marrying another royal?

1. Xander x Hinoka, Leon x Sakura, Ryouma x Camilla, Takumi x Elise

2. Xander x Sakura, Leon x Hinoka, Ryouma x Camilla, Takumi x Elise

3. Xander x Hinoka, Leon x Sakura, Ryouma x Elise, Takumi x Camilla

4. Xander x Sakura, Leon x Hinoka, Ryouma x Elise, Takumi x Camilla

IMO opinion for the Hoshidan x Nohrian royals are:

Marx x Hinoka(Definitely out of the lot it is the worst stat wise.However it is worth it for the others)

Ryouma x Elise(While Str is a bit screwed, Shinonome will make a fantastic Basara)

Leon x Sakura(More then likely your Foleo will be a Strategist and with the inheritance from Sakura he will be insanely powerful plus he gets fabulous pink hair)

Takumi x Camilla(While I prefer to pair Takumi and Elise cause age difference, Camilla as Kisaragi's mother is far superior cause KIsaragi has better thing to do then be a Shining Bow user cause he is not the best)

So yeah.

What'd be the best 2nd class to choose for Nishiki and Anna? Also, what'd be the best asset/flaw for Anna?

cant hold all these spouses

Well Nishiki is more magically inclined so I would recommend either another magical class or a class that can give him a good proc like Astra or Luna.If you plan on keeping him as a Fox Spirit then go for the latter.

Much like Nishiki, Anna is magically inclined which is why she gets Shining Bow priority but I always recommend keeping Anna an Adventurer so I recommend making Kamui's secondary Bowman for Bowfaire.As for asset/flaw I don't really know.

Welp I've decided on these, finally:

FeMui x Takumi

Oboro x Hinata

Asama x Setsuna

Subaki x Azura

Ryoma x Kagerou

Joker x Hinoka

Saizou x Sakura

Nishiki x Hana

These sound good so far? For Hoshido?

Well Nishiki is more magically inclined so I would recommend either another magical class or a class that can give him a good proc like Astra or Luna.If you plan on keeping him as a Fox Spirit then go for the latter.

Much like Nishiki, Anna is magically inclined which is why she gets Shining Bow priority but I always recommend keeping Anna an Adventurer so I recommend making Kamui's secondary Bowman for Bowfaire.As for asset/flaw I don't really know.

Nishiki is actually more physical. He does have high res, but his base magic growth is 10%, which is better than others but not great. His modifiers also lean towards physical or mixed offense, and his main niche as a result is a mage-killer.

He starts with Spellcaster, so in any case he's mostly covered for magic and already has a great proc in Breaking Sky. A few options come to mind for additional classes, though. Pegasus helps him capitalize on his speed with Swallow Strike. Knight/Cavalier gives him an additional proc in Luna and a few other utility skills such as Diamond Strike to help his lower defense.

For Kanna mothered by Anna, she would want either a +Speed or +Magic asset. Anna actually has a negative modifier in speed, so an asset to patch it up would be appreciated. -Luck would be my recommendation for a flaw, since it doesn't reduce skill nor does it reduce defenses, and Anna's mods have enough Luck to take the hit.

I got into a conversation in a different thread on the merits of a +MAG/-LCK asset/flaw combination decided to crunch some numbers.

Here are the predicted (average outcome) 20/20 stats, if I've done my math correctly, for a +MAG/-LCK characters who has undergone the following simple paths. In each case, I've focused on classes that can use magic and swords so that Yato access is never lost.

Example 1:

Nohr Prince to 20, Promote, Parallel Seal to Dark Knight, Dark Knight to 20 [only two seals used: Master + Parallel]

43.8 HP, 29.85 Str, 30.9 Mag, 27.05 Skl, 27.85 Spd, 16.35 Lck, 27.05 Def, 19.3 Res

This could be something that could be used on the Hoshido path for sword + tome access. If so, Yato would grant +2 Str/Spd -> +4 Str/Spd when in the inventory.

Example 2:

Nohr Prince to 20, Promote, Dark Blood to 20 [one seal used: Master]

42.8 Hp, 27.95 Str, 31.85 Mag, 25.05 Skl, 31.75 Spd, 15.35 Lck, 23.15 Def, 21.2 Res

This could be something that could be used on the Nohr path for sword + tome access. If so, Yato would grant +2 Def/Res -> +4 Def/Res when in the inventory.

I still think matoi is better suited as physical-magical hybrid since her personal skill is best of both worlds for her since she can wield a magic lance plus she can have both faire skill if you A+ Sophie, wing shield for bow immunity, breaking sky for even more damage and defense seal to finish the enemy off so all in all Hinoka is still the best option.

For Syalla which mother is good for her Sakura, Orochi, nyx, or etc?

I'm deciding between Camilla or Kagerou for shinonome which do you prefer and what ?skills

Oh, I agree that Hinoka!Matoi has a stronger set overall than Luna!Matoi…. better growths, that nice Lancefaire/Breaking Sky/Seal access, etc.

The largest advantage of Luna!Matoi would be availability in no-grind circumstances, as you could get her a few chapters earlier, which means you could marry her (if you want dot) a few chapters earlier, which in turn would mean you could get Kanna a few chapters earlier if going for 2nd gen Kanna.

Thinking about magical lance Matoi…

Indeed, the Lancefaire would substantially help out Matoi…. she has a lowish magic growth rate (something like 16.667% personal if inherited through parents, which becomes 26.6667% in classes like the Basara or Falcon Warrior)… that said, Falcon Warrior has 4 base magic and Matoi's absolute base seems to have at least 3 magic, and judging from stat inheritances it seems that children are starting with at least absolute personal + class base….

So that means that a Matoi would have at least 7 magic as a Falcon Warrior (3+4), plus however number of points magic level ups gave her.

We see in a video

that a certain Luna Matoi, recruited as level 20 Pegasus Warrior and then Child Sealed to level 18 Falcon Warrior got at least 11 magic…. now Luna has inferior magic growths to Hinoka, so we can get that even in a case like this a Hinoka!Matoi should tend to have at least this much or more. Maybe 12 magic or so if you didn't feed her Spirit Dusts….

Shinrai Naginata has 11 might…. if she gets Lancefaire (although strictly speaking this puts her in a lower magic growth class for a few levels), that's +5 damage. If weapon ranks work like Awakening that could be +2 more at A-rank lances… Prodigy gives +4….

Okay, so that works out to (roughly) 34 magical attack with a Shinrai Nagianta, despite her lowish magic… if you gave favoritism and 2 Spirit Dusts (16 magic) that gets up to 38 magical attack… nothing terribly impressive, but its still enough to deal damage to certain notable enemies…. you'd be able to do damage to the Lunatic IK final boss (38 -28)*0.5 = 5 damage… and she'd double, so that would be 10 damage…. If you added in Prescient victory inheritance from Hinoka + Setsuna that would give 42 magical attack… 7x2 =14 damage…

Obviously, a dedicated magic user could do better, but at least it indicates that her magic wouldn't necessarily be useless…. and she does get staff utility out of the deal too…

Edited by astrophys

Oh, I agree that Hinoka!Matoi has a stronger set overall than Luna!Matoi. better growths, that nice Lancefaire/Breaking Sky/Seal access, etc.

The largest advantage of Luna!Matoi would be availability in no-grind circumstances, as you could get her a few chapters earlier, which means you could marry her (if you want dot) a few chapters earlier, which in turn would mean you could get Kanna a few chapters earlier if going for 2nd gen Kanna.

Thinking about magical lance Matoi

Indeed, the Lancefaire would substantially help out Matoi. she has a lowish magic growth rate (something like 16.667% personal if inherited through parents, which becomes 26.6667% in classes like the Basara or Falcon Warrior) that said, Falcon Warrior has 4 base magic and Matoi's absolute base seems to have at least 3 magic, and judging from stat inheritances it seems that children are starting with at least absolute personal + class base.

So that means that a Matoi would have at least 7 magic as a Falcon Warrior (3+4), plus however number of points magic level ups gave her.

We see in a video

that a certain Luna Matoi, recruited as level 20 Pegasus Warrior and then Child Sealed to level 18 Falcon Warrior got at least 11 magic. now Luna has inferior magic growths to Hinoka, so we can get that even in a case like this a Hinoka!Matoi should tend to have at least this much or more. Maybe 12 magic or so if you didn't feed her Spirit Dusts.

Shinrai Naginata has 11 might. if she gets Lancefaire (although strictly speaking this puts her in a lower magic growth class for a few levels), that's +5 damage. If weapon ranks work like Awakening that could be +2 more at A-rank lances Prodigy gives +4.

Okay, so that works out to (roughly) 34 magical attack with a Shinrai Nagianta, despite her lowish magic if you gave favoritism and 2 Spirit Dusts (16 magic) that gets up to 38 magical attack nothing terribly impressive, but its still enough to deal damage to certain notable enemies. you'd be able to do damage to the Lunatic IK final boss (38 -28)*0.5 = 5 damage and she'd double, so that would be 10 damage. If you added in Prescient victory inheritance from Hinoka + Setsuna that would give 42 magical attack 7x2 =14 damage

Obviously, a dedicated magic user could do better, but at least it indicates that her magic wouldn't necessarily be useless. and she does get staff utility out of the deal too

yeah also would Dark Falcon be good for Matoi? Edited by MatoiFalconWing

Let's see….

Put in spoiler tags to not take up as much space on the page

Hinoka!Matoi's personal growths, assumed Awakening growths:

51.6% HP, 36.6% Str, 16.6% Mag, 43.3% Skl, 35% Spd, 36.6% Lck, 38.3% Def, 21.6% Res

Mods: +1 Str, +0 Mag, +2 Skl, +0 Spd, +3 Def, +2 Res

Matoi's Personal Base Stats:

8 HP, 8 Str, 3 Mag, 5 Skl, 6 Spd, 9 Lck, 5 Def, 6 Res

Some stats get inherited from parents, it seems, but the effect seems fairly weak. I'll pretend that there is no such inheritance, which will produce an underestimate.

Dark Falcon growths:

0% HP, 10% Str, 15% Mag, 5% Skl, 15% Spd, 15% Lck, 0% Def, 20% Res

Dark Falcon Matoi's Growth Rates:

51.6% HP, 46.6% Str, 31.6% Mag, 48.3% Skl, 50% Spd, 51.6% Lck, 38.3% Def, 41.6% Res

Dark Falcon Base Stats:

17 HP, 4 Str, 7 Mag, 5 Skl, 9 Spd, 4 Lck, 3 Def, 9 Res

Dark Falcon Base + Matoi's absolute base:

25 HP, 12 Str, 10 Mag, 10 Skl, 15 Spd, 13 Lck, 8 Def, 15 Res

Now, the earliest level Matoi can be recruited at is level 10 Pegasus Warrior. I don't think Hinoka!Matoi is possible at that level in Invisible Kingdom, but she may be for Hoshido.

So let's say you class changed her immediately. She would then have 30 levels to grow her magic….

Dark Falcon Base + Matoi's absolute base + 30 levels of growth:

51.6% HP, 46.6% Str, 31.6% Mag, 48.3% Skl, 50% Spd, 51.6% Lck, 38.3% Def, 41.6% Res

Predicted Level 40 Stats:

40.5 HP, 26 Str, 19.5 Mag, 24.5 Skl, 30 Spd, 28.5 Lck, 19.5 Def, 27.5 Res

Maximum Stats:

45 HP, 28 Str, 32 Mag, 30 Skl, 33 Spd, 32 Lck, 29 Def, 36 Res

If you REALLY wanted to show her some favoritism, Hoshido path has something like 3 Spirit Dusts available at least [2 from main campaign at least, according to the list on wordpress, 1 from the shop for lots of money]…. so you could with favoritism boost her magic by another 6, which would give 25.5 MAG….

That's a lot of favoritism, obviously, but it could be done

Let's see.

Put in spoiler tags to not take up as much space on the page

Hinoka!Matoi's personal growths, assumed Awakening growths:

51.6% HP, 36.6% Str, 16.6% Mag, 43.3% Skl, 35% Spd, 36.6% Lck, 38.3% Def, 21.6% Res

Mods: +1 Str, +0 Mag, +2 Skl, +0 Spd, +3 Def, +2 Res

Matoi's Personal Base Stats:

8 HP, 8 Str, 3 Mag, 5 Skl, 6 Spd, 9 Lck, 5 Def, 6 Res

Some stats get inherited from parents, it seems, but the effect seems fairly weak. I'll pretend that there is no such inheritance, which will produce an underestimate.

Dark Falcon growths:

0% HP, 10% Str, 15% Mag, 5% Skl, 15% Spd, 15% Lck, 0% Def, 20% Res

Dark Falcon Base Stats:

17 HP, 4 Str, 7 Mag, 5 Skl, 9 Spd, 4 Lck, 3 Def, 9 Res

Dark Falcon Base + Matoi's absolute base:

Now, the earliest level Matoi can be recruited at is level 10 Pegasus Warrior. I don't think Hinoka!Matoi is possible at that level in Invisible Kingdom, but she may be for Hoshido.

So let's say you class changed her immediately. She would then have 30 levels to grow her magic.

Dark Falcon Base + Matoi's absolute base + 30 levels of growth:

Predicted Level 40 Stats:

40.5 HP, 26 Str, 19.5 Mag, 24.5 Skl, 30 Spd, 28.5 Lck, 19.5 Def, 27.5 Res

Maximum Stats:

45 HP, 28 Str, 32 Mag, 30 Skl, 33 Spd, 32 Lck, 29 Def, 36 Res

If you REALLY wanted to show her some favoritism, Hoshido path has something like 3 Spirit Dusts available at least [2 from main campaign at least, according to the list on wordpress, 1 from the shop for lots of money]. so you could with favoritism boost her magic by another 6, which would give 25.5 MAG.

That's a lot of favoritism, obviously, but it could be done

hmm interesting I think I'd settle with Falcon warrior since Its better for the things I mention above of course getting galeforce is a given for me, also holy lancer is also a great secondary ending option as well maybe Basara for mix combat too. Edited by MatoiFalconWing

hmm interesting I think I'd settle with Falcon warrior since Its better for the things I mention above of course getting galeforce is a given for me, also holy lancer is also a great secondary ending option as well maybe Basara for mix combat too.

Well just remember, Galeforce was hella nerved this game. It only activates if Matoi is the solo one to kill a unit.

What a coincidence, was just about to ask for some advice for Matoi

[spoiler=awakening dlc class]

even though I'm pretty sure most people already know you can get the great lord class in this DLC, I know some people can be sensitive about spoilers, soooo ~ ; u ;

Anyways, who would be the best parent for end class great lord Matoi ?

Right now, I'm trying to decide between Aqua or Luna, but I honestly have no preference..

though I'll admit, blue haired Matoi is my favorite Matoi ; u ;

or should I just go falcon warrior with her and make someone else a great lord ? ; A ;

I still think matoi is better suited as physical-magical hybrid since her personal skill is best of both worlds for her since she can wield a magic lance plus she can have both faire skill if you A+ Sophie, wing shield for bow immunity, breaking sky for even more damage and defense seal to finish the enemy off so all in all Hinoka is still the best option.

For Syalla which mother is good for her Sakura, Orochi, nyx, or etc?

I'm deciding between Camilla or Kagerou for shinonome which do you prefer and what ?skills

For Shara, I quite like both Sakura and Nyx. She has really high speed which is good to take advantage of. Orochi hurts speed a ton, which isn't good since it weakens Shara's strongest point.

Between Sakura and Nyx, Sakura has better availability, though for the most part Nyx's stats are superior since she wins in both magic and speed. For competition, Gurei likes Sakura, Eponine likes Nyx, and Foleo likes both of them. Eponine!Nyx is basically a slightly faster Shara, so you could do Sakura!Shara and Eponine!Nyx to get two fairly similar units in terms of their functions.

For Shinonome, I prefer Camilla since she boosts his speed and compliments most of his other stats. Wyvern is also a pretty good class for Shinonome to work in. Kagerou isn't bad either though. Speed is worse with her, but Shinonome hits a lot harder with that +5 strength mod.

---

Also, since it looks like Matoi is super popular now, I might just put down a few ideas for builds that I haven't seen but might work out well. Just picking out a few possible mothers, here's what I can come up with.

Oboro!Matoi

Classes: Pegasus, Samurai, Lance Fighter

Mods: 1/0/4/0/-1/5/-1

Growth total

46, 35, 10, 43, 33, 36, 40, 10

Sakura!Matoi

Classes: Pegasus, Samurai, Priestess

Mods: 0/3/2/0/0/3/0

Growths: 51, 31, 28, 46, 33, 41, 36, 15

Mozume!Matoi

Classes: Pegasus, Samurai, Villager

Mods: 0/1/4/0/1/4/-2

Growths: 46, 35, 13, 46, 38, 38, 38, 18

Setsuna!Matoi

Classes: Pegasus, Samurai, Bowman

Mods: 0/1/4/2/-1/3/-1

Growths: 46, 28, 11, 40, 40, 33, 31, 21

Nyx!Matoi

Classes: Pegasus, Samurai, Dark Mage

Mods: 0/4/1/1/-1/2/1

Growths: 46, 23, 28, 41, 36, 33, 36, 21

Sakura!Matoi actually looks really good. She has great growths to make up for Tsubaki's bad ones and nearly equal strength/magic base growths - she's pretty easily your best shot to making a good magical or mixed Matoi. That HP growth and her overall bulk is actually pretty good, considering that mother's a healer. (also, she technically has red hair. This could be good if you want that.) The only thing she's missing is a good proc, and that can be saved by a marriage or an A+ with Shara.

Mozume!Matoi could be good too, especially if you're passing Aptitude. Extravagance is nice to have with Line of Death and a faire. Oboro!Matoi is a bit better skill-wise, though her growths look a bit worse than the prior two.

Setsuna and Nyx are surprisingly underwhelming growth-wise. Their mods are good, but that's their main selling point. I would dare say that Nyx!Matoi is by and large outclassed by Sakura!Matoi in this situation. While she does have the best class for growing magic in, Exorcist is just 5 points behind for the growth. (and Sakura!Matoi would hit 48% in Exorcist. Yeah, it's not an Awakening-style growth, but we aren't in Awakening territory anymore. Blame Tsubaki for holding her back.)

tl;dr everyone loves Sakura

Edited by HeoandReo

So after some thinking (AGAIN OMFG I KNOW ; - ;) I've decided:

FeMui x Takumi

Subaki x Sakura

Orochi x Saizou

Asama x Setsuna

Ryoma x Kagerou

Hinata x Oboro

Joker x Hinoka

Nishiki x Hana

Aqua x Kaze

Silas x Mozume

How does this sound?

Does anyone know who the best mother for Shara is, between Orochi and Nyx? Im planning on marrying Shara as Femui on the third route, and I couldnt decide who had better mods for Witch!Shara.

Edited by EmperorArvis

Does anyone know who the best mother for Shara is, between Orochi and Nyx? Im planning on marrying Shara as Femui on the third route, and I couldnt decide who had better mods for Witch!Shara.

Hmmm.

Well Orochi gives Merchant as inheritance while Nyx gives Dark Mage.The thing is Shara can also get Dark Mage from Ophelia.Really there are no Theif skills Nyx can pass down either.However, in terms of mods, Orochi screw over Shra's speed but gives decent skill while Nyx does the opposite.Personally, Orochi can be better mother to offensive children who do not get Mag screwed like Gurei and Soleil or she can also mother Ophelia who IMO is the better option for Orochi cause Orochi gets Dark Mage from Odin rather then Oni from Tsukuyomi.

Ultimately, Nyx is better but Orochi can work.If you are marry MU give MU Samurai or Knight(Depending on the set-up)as a secondary and I recommend the following set-up.

Shara@Witch

W/Excalibur or Nosferatu(Again depending)

-Warp

-Galeforce or Tomefaire(Galeforce if Excalibur, Tomefaire if Nosferatu)

-Astra or Luna(Depending on class)

-Vantage or Defensive Formation(Depending on class)

-Tomefaire or Lifetaker(Depending)

A+ recommendation is anyone since she really gets nothing from any of them.