Unit Optimization Thread

Morgan

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright I'm really struggling finding a mother that suits Kinu. While I would like to fix that terrible skill mod, I don't know if I'm being too picky or if there's another way to build Kinu without relying on skill activation. Moms available are Azura, Kagerou, Felicia, Mozume, Setsuna, Pieri, Orochi, Hana and Rinkah.

Rinkah definitely doesn't fit mod wise. Felicia I feel could be used elsewhere like on Odin or Kaze for magical children. Mozume maybe. Azura looks good but should I worry about that -4 def mod. Pieri and Kagerou are maybes. Setsuna is great for nearly everyone because speed. Orochi doesn't feel right but who knows. Hana would be amazing sounding but again the defense makes me worry.

I'm not the smartest when it comes to set building so maybe some of the moms I'm eh about are better then I think. Recommendations are appreciated :)

Did Pieri!Kinu. Highly advise against it. She can take magic hits like a champ but gets absolutely destroyed by any physical attackers, and her defense caps at around 26 as a Nine tailed fox. You definitely want defense to be at least 0, and given all your choices, I suggest Mozume.

E: What about Speed Drain for Tamumi and Xander? Do they want/need it?

I think I read that Xander's a bit on the slow side? Maybe Xander would appreciate it.

^ oh wow, was JUST about to do Pieri!Kinu xD looks like I'll go Mozume route instead ~

Anyone know how good Effie!Soleil is ?

Soleil's endclass will either be dread fighter, great lord, or hero ~

Also any who's the best parent for Velour, if I'm keeping her as a Garou ? ; A ;

why is it so much harder picking pairs if you get both nohr and hoshido alsdjfa

Alright I'm really struggling finding a mother that suits Kinu. While I would like to fix that terrible skill mod, I don't know if I'm being too picky or if there's another way to build Kinu without relying on skill activation. Moms available are Azura, Kagerou, Felicia, Mozume, Setsuna, Pieri, Orochi, Hana and Rinkah.

Rinkah definitely doesn't fit mod wise. Felicia I feel could be used elsewhere like on Odin or Kaze for magical children. Mozume maybe. Azura looks good but should I worry about that -4 def mod. Pieri and Kagerou are maybes. Setsuna is great for nearly everyone because speed. Orochi doesn't feel right but who knows. Hana would be amazing sounding but again the defense makes me worry.

I'm not the smartest when it comes to set building so maybe some of the moms I'm eh about are better then I think. Recommendations are appreciated :)

Honestly, I'd just go with Setsuna. She helps patch up Kinu's skill and helps out her best stat (speed) significantly. Her defensive modifiers are also not too bad, so Kinu's defense isn't as bad as it could be. Setsuna can also A+ with Hinoka to pick up Swallow Strike to make her child even faster. Bowman isn't terribly useful for Kinu - she gets most of what she needs from her father, so good mods would be ideal.

Ah damn, why does she have do be so stingy with Oni? Those three classes seriously have some of the most desirable skills in the game.

While Ophelia can't get Oni Savage by herself, there are a few ways to get an Oni Savage skill on her. Both of her Hoshido moms and Charlotte can A+ with Rinkah and pass down one skill from that tree. For Ophelia specifically Ogre Strike would be my recommendation. It's certainly not ideal, particularly in Charlotte's case, but the option is still there.

And while I'm here, how do I go about getting Rinka's mods to play nice? Should I build Str to offset her -1, or just stack defense?

Are you asking to have her marry Avatar, or have her mother a child? For Avatar, you might be able to get some success by taking a speed asset. It has enough skill to offset Rinkah's -2 mod while building up on her own speed strength. Defense or Luck could be a possible flaw, so that you don't reduce skill even more. I could see Rinkah herself working as a Ninja, and her A+s are great. Give her Oboro for seals or Orochi for Tomefaire - both give Rinkah Breaking Sky and Flamboyant, filling out her kit even more. If you put in the effort, she can become a really solid unit.

As for mothering other kids, it's an entirely different story. While Rinkah does have some access to some good classes naturally and via A+, the main problem I see of her as a mother comes down to two things: mods that clash with literally every single kid and not passing ideal classes herself.

Statwise most of the kids lean physical, and Rinkah's benefits (1 speed, good bulk) don't outweigh her drawbacks (-1 strength, -2 skill, not enough magic to be competitive) and as a result she suffers from being second string compared to other moms. She could mother Shara well because she stacks speed and doesn't hurt magic, but why would I give her Rinkah when I could give her Sakura or Nyx to make Shara even better at the job with even fewer drawbacks? There's actually too many magic moms for the magic kids, so it's very hard for Rinkah to fill in that niche. (It's Sakura/Orochi/Elise/Nyx/Felicia for Foleo/Shara/Ophelia and Gurei/Eponine who can go either way. And maybe Deere but his -2 magic mod is pretty bad.)

Oni Savage has solid skills, but cap-wise the classes are lacking. Shura has great defenses but low HP for the role, Blacksmith is the opposite, instead being too balanced and doesn't excel in anything but HP, so while they're very good classes to pick up skills from, they aren't really classes that the kids will want to end up in themselves. Ninja is a fantastic alternative class tree, but there's no shortage of distribution for it, and Rinkah can't pass it herself unless it's to Hisame or Shara iirc. Ignis could probably make good use of Oni Savage as a class to give him bulky options without having to deal with weakness weapons, but I'm unsure of the viability of defensive builds in a PvP setting.

^ oh wow, was JUST about to do Pieri!Kinu xD looks like I'll go Mozume route instead ~

Also any who's the best parent for Velour, if I'm keeping her as a Garou ? ; A ;

Effie!Soleil is pretty good. Little bit of mod clash so some skill and speed aren't as high as they could be, but with +5 strength who's complaining? I do think that Charlotte!Soleil is a little better at the role that Effie gives, mostly because Charlotte also gives a faire and Soleil can get Luna from A+ Sophie, but Effie isn't bad. The general trend that I see is that Charlotte is pretty much "Effie but better" in terms of stats.

For Velour, I would say that Mozume, Camilla and Charlotte/Effie all stand out. Mozume gives really high damage skills like Extravagance and Line of Death to bolster Velour's offensive potential. Camilla gives great physical stats and a few neat skills. Charlotte and Effie make her strength the highest possible, albeit at the cost of certain other stats. (For Charlotte it's defenses, for Effie it's skill) I personally think that Mozume would be the best of those, but that's going to depend on what else she can be used for.

Edited by HeoandReo

Effie!Soleil is pretty good. Little bit of mod clash so some skill and speed aren't as high as they could be, but with +5 strength who's complaining? I do think that Charlotte!Soleil is a little better at the role that Effie gives, mostly because Charlotte also gives a faire and Soleil can get Luna from A+ Sophie, but Effie isn't bad.

For Velour, I would say that Mozume, Camilla and Charlotte/Effie all stand out. Mozume gives really high damage skills like Extravagance and Line of Death to bolster Velour's offensive potential. Camilla gives great physical stats and a few neat skills. Charlotte and Effie make her strength the highest possible, albeit at the cost of certain other stats. (For Charlotte it's defenses, for Effie it's skill) I personally think that Mozume would be the best of those, but that's going to depend on what else she can be used for.

ooh thanks for the input ! but yes, that +5 strength sounds really nice, especially since I can opt to buy skills from other players instead ~

I think I'll go with Effie as her mother then ! * U *

That crosses off her as a potential mother for Velour -I was thinking Camilla, but what do I know aha I have no plans for Mozume aside from pairing her with Nishiki, but I can have Setsuna mother Kinu instead in regards to what you and Ebony said in the previous post ! I'll keep those other options in mind just in case I decide to make some last minute changes, but thanks for the advice ! * U *

Who's the best mother for Soleil in the third route?

Just based on stats/class inheritance, for a physically inclined Soleil I would say Charlotte. Charlotte can pass Deadly Breath or Ogre Strike via an A+ with Belka/Rinkah, which Soleil could find a good use for. Charlotte also compliments Lazward's strength and skill mods while boosting Soleil's speed to acceptable levels.

Luna/Azura might be good for Swallow Strike to deal with Lazward's -1 speed modifier, while Mozume passes good offensive skills to hit harder with. The former could be solved by having her marry Shigure or picking it up through the Logbook/My Casle though, since there's not too much from her marriage partners that she can't get herself. (An A+ with Sophie makes marrying Siegbert or being mothered by Pieri redundant, for instance and vice versa.)

Orochi is the only way barring Belka/Nyx to get Breaking Sky on her, though that would turn her into a magic Soleil, which, while weird, is probably not completely unviable if it's Orochi doing the mothering. 65 magic total translates to a personal magic growth of 21, while is kind of viable if she gets a good class to boost magic in like Sorcerer via A+ Ophelia or Exorcist from her mother. (Why can't she marry Shinonome she would be amaaaazing if she could)

Edited by HeoandReo

So for Oboro and Subaki, since they're wedding, any ideas for skills there?

So for this, at least... for Subaki... it'd end up most likely with:

Golden Kite Warrior!Subaki

Breaking Sky

Lancefaire

Swallow Strike

Mirror Strike

But there's also the problem... who should I have Oboro and Subaki both A+ with, and what should I have them get?

So for this, at least... for Subaki... it'd end up most likely with:

Golden Kite Warrior!Subaki

Breaking Sky

Lancefaire

Swallow Strike

Mirror Strike

But there's also the problem... who should I have Oboro and Subaki both A+ with, and what should I have them get?

Just saying Subkai should not be a GKW.They have bad caps and Falcon Warriors are just so much better in everything but Skl by like 2.Set-up is fine otherwise but I would recommend putting Astra in there too.As for A+, Subaki should A+ Asama probably so he can get access to Priest for skills such as Renewal and also Mountain Priest is good since lances and stuff.As for Oboro, I would recommend Rinkah.Really it does not matter since she already gets all the skills from GKW from Subak so Mozume is out of the question(Well unless you want Bowfaire for Great Merchant)and Orochi is just not good since Exorcist really has nothing(Well again unless you want Tomefaire for Basara but Oboro is more offensive), and overlap.Then there is Belka who is still meh but I assume this is Hoshido path and not IK.Really Oboro has no real interesting A+s and really relies on her spouse for extra stuff.

Also here is an Oboro set-tup if you don't already have one.

Obor@Holy Lancer

Lancefaire

Swallow Strike

Breaking Sky

Extrvengence

Filler(Though Aggressor would be pretty good and so would Copycat Puppet)

What class should Aqua!Kinu!Kanna be?

I looked at the mods, and oh lord, they're uh...well, see for yourself

2/1/-1/6/2/-4/3 (Kinu)

2/1/1/10/1/-7/2 (Kanna)

Ladies and gentlemen, I believe this is the definition of a glass cannon. Except without amazing attack power

I'm not exactly sure what I think about this

I think I read that Xander's a bit on the slow side? Maybe Xander would appreciate it.

Xander is lacking a bit in speed, yes. He makes an excellent Lodestar though. You'll likely never have him use anything aside from Siegfried anyway, so losing access to lances isn't a big deal. Lodestar allows him to get S rank sword and dodging capabilities comparable to Trueblades. Also, the high luck means solid crit chance. He's also very versatile due to Siegfried being 1-2 range. The only downsides is that he loses some mov and his res drops even lower. Mov there's nothing you can do about aside from boots. Res drop, since his dodging increases significantly, you can put Tomebreaker on him and call it a day. Speed drain helps him snowball as well and fixes his low speed, after you get a few kills of course but it's not too hard with him.

Depends what you want Velour for. I intended her to be a passive damage tank, so I went with Rinka!Velour. High speed and defense, and good str should she end up hitting something. Low skill and res, but I didn't plan for her to actually land attacks so skill wasn't a problem and res was improved with defensive beaststone, but gave her tomebreaker as well for good measure.

If you want a physicial damage dealer, then Effie or Charlotte as mentioned above. Effie probably the better of the two.

Honestly, I'd just go with Setsuna. She helps patch up Kinu's skill and helps out her best stat (speed) significantly. Her defensive modifiers are also not too bad, so Kinu's defense isn't as bad as it could be. Setsuna can also A+ with Hinoka to pick up Swallow Strike to make her child even faster. Bowman isn't terribly useful for Kinu - she gets most of what she needs from her father, so good mods would be ideal.

While Ophelia can't get Oni Savage by herself, there are a few ways to get an Oni Savage skill on her. Both of her Hoshido moms and Charlotte can A+ with Rinkah and pass down one skill from that tree. For Ophelia specifically Ogre Strike would be my recommendation. It's certainly not ideal, particularly in Charlotte's case, but the option is still there.

Are you asking to have her marry Avatar, or have her mother a child? For Avatar, you might be able to get some success by taking a speed asset. It has enough skill to offset Rinkah's -2 mod while building up on her own speed strength. Defense or Luck could be a possible flaw, so that you don't reduce skill even more. I could see Rinkah herself working as a Ninja, and her A+s are great. Give her Oboro for seals or Orochi for Tomefaire - both give Rinkah Breaking Sky and Flamboyant, filling out her kit even more. If you put in the effort, she can become a really solid unit.

As for mothering other kids, it's an entirely different story. While Rinkah does have some access to some good classes naturally and via A+, the main problem I see of her as a mother comes down to two things: mods that clash with literally every single kid and not passing ideal classes herself.

Statwise most of the kids lean physical, and Rinkah's benefits (1 speed, good bulk) don't outweigh her drawbacks (-1 strength, -2 skill, not enough magic to be competitive) and as a result she suffers from being second string compared to other moms. She could mother Shara well because she stacks speed and doesn't hurt magic, but why would I give her Rinkah when I could give her Sakura or Nyx to make Shara even better at the job with even fewer drawbacks? There's actually too many magic moms for the magic kids, so it's very hard for Rinkah to fill in that niche. (It's Sakura/Orochi/Elise/Nyx/Felicia for Foleo/Shara/Ophelia and Gurei/Eponine who can go either way. And maybe Deere but his -2 magic mod is pretty bad.)

Oni Savage has solid skills, but cap-wise the classes are lacking. Shura has great defenses but low HP for the role, Blacksmith is the opposite, instead being too balanced and doesn't excel in anything but HP, so while they're very good classes to pick up skills from, they aren't really classes that the kids will want to end up in themselves. Ninja is a fantastic alternative class tree, but there's no shortage of distribution for it, and Rinkah can't pass it herself unless it's to Hisame or Shara iirc. Ignis could probably make good use of Oni Savage as a class to give him bulky options without having to deal with weakness weapons, but I'm unsure of the viability of defensive builds in a PvP setting.

Mostly I was asking for avatar, since she's my #1 Male MU candidate, but the rundown for being a mother to other children helps too, since I'm more into S'ing Ryouma anyway.

At the cost of Shinonome's mods (although at least most of them end up positive, which is not awful I guess?), would it be useful to have her give Ryouma more critstacking, though? Since between his personal skill and trueblade he already has 20 innate crit so he might actually work with a crit build. I mean yeah technically I can do that with MU but I do actually like the two on a non-gameplay level and I was wondering if I can still make them work. Other than the bit about trolling Shinonome with Lancebreaker, that is

And if the critstack build is viable, would it be more advisable to take Saizou A+ on Ryouma for Copycat, or Marx for Luna?

Edited by Thor Odinson

What class should Aqua!Kinu!Kanna be?

I looked at the mods, and oh lord, they're uh...well, see for yourself

2/1/-1/6/2/-4/3 (Kinu)

2/1/1/10/1/-7/2 (Kanna)

Ladies and gentlemen, I believe this is the definition of a glass cannon. Except without amazing attack power

I'm not exactly sure what I think about this

I'm running a similar build, only with +Speed/-Lck or Skill and with Setsuna!Kinu!Kanna, so that defenses aren't hurt that badly. Setsuna!Kinu gets a -2 defense modifier to match her father, while Azura!Kinu starts with -4. Luck flaw causes Kanna's defense to be -2 instead of something like -5, while Skill flaw can help in statue building for My Castle. It's one of the reasons why I'm recommending Setsuna!Kinu as a high speed one now. Yes, the defense is still low as -2, but better that than something like -3 from Charlotte or -4 from Azura/Hana.

As for classes, she does have a good niche as the fastest unit possible in the game. She technically doesn't have the highest speed mod possible, but thanks to Nine-Tailed Fox access with Beaststone+, a 10 speed Kinu!Kanna can hit 50 speed unassisted, which can get technically higher depending on the skills given. I could also see her being a really good Berserker - the strength cap is high enough to make up for the lower mod, and +10 speed puts her at 43 as a Zerker, which can still double pretty much anything except other high speed builds.

Mostly I was asking for avatar, since she's my #1 Male MU candidate, but the rundown for being a mother to other children helps too, since I'm more into S'ing Ryouma anyway.

At the cost of Shinonome's mods (although at least most of them end up positive, which is not awful I guess?), would it be useful to have her give Ryouma more critstacking, though? Since between his personal skill and trueblade he already has 20 innate crit so he might actually work with a crit build. I mean yeah technically I can do that with MU but I do actually like the two on a non-gameplay level and I was wondering if I can still make them work. Other than the bit about trolling Shinonome with Lancebreaker, that is

And if the critstack build is viable, would it be more advisable to take Saizou A+ on Ryouma for Copycat, or Marx for Luna?

For Ryoma, I would lean towards Saizou, but Xander is good too. Ryoma doesn't want to pass anything from his A+s though. He wants to pass Swallow Strike from his Pegasus Knight alternate, since it's a very useful skill that Shinonome can't get himself unless he marries Matoi. (And you may want Matoi to go elsewhere) Shinonome is a boss anyway and can get Ninja or Cav through his A+s as well. A critstack Rinkah!Shinonome could work like this:

*Swallow Strike(Ryoma), Ogre Strike, Breaking Sky, faire/Astra, Roundhouse(Rinkah A+ Charlotte)/Skill Drain/Raven Strike(A+ Kisaragi)/Luna(A+ Siegbert)

Edited by HeoandReo

For Ryoma, I would lean towards Saizou, but Xander is good too. Ryoma doesn't want to pass anything from his A+s though. He wants to pass Swallow Strike from his Pegasus Knight alternate, since it's a very useful skill that Shinonome can't get it himself. Shinonome is a boss anyway and can get Ninja or Cav through his A+s as well. A critstack Rinkah!Shinonome could work like this:

*Swallow Strike(Ryoma), Ogre Strike, Breaking Sky, faire/Astra, Roundhouse(Rinkah A+ Charlotte)/Skill Drain/Raven Strike(A+ Kisaragi)/Luna(A+ Siegbert)

Noted. Thanks!

For Marx, should I A+ him to Ryouma for Trueblade? I feel he could appreciate the speed and Swordfaire. Or is Lazwald's Merc/Suzukaze's Ninja a better option? I figure Leon's probably not very good for him, since Marx going magic is ????

Edited by Thor Odinson

Noted. Thanks!

For Marx, should I A+ him to Ryouma for Trueblade? I feel he could appreciate the speed and Swordfaire. Or is Lazwald's Merc/Suzukaze's Ninja a better option? I figure Leon's probably not very good for him, since Marx going magic is ????

If he's not going Lodestar, and perhaps even if he is, Trueblade would be a great idea. The evade is comparable (lower luck but higher speed, and both get the +10 avoid bonus) and Xander gets a bunch of useful skills from there.

Edited by HeoandReo

If he's not going Lodestar, and perhaps even if he is, Trueblade would be a great idea. The evade is comparable (lower luck but higher speed, and both get the +10 avoid bonus) and Xander gets a bunch of useful skills from there.

Awesome, thanks.

Depends what you want Velour for. I intended her to be a passive damage tank, so I went with Rinka!Velour. High speed and defense, and good str should she end up hitting something. Low skill and res, but I didn't plan for her to actually land attacks so skill wasn't a problem and res was improved with defensive beaststone, but gave her tomebreaker as well for good measure.

If you want a physicial damage dealer, then Effie or Charlotte as mentioned above. Effie probably the better of the two.

ahah thanks for the help again ! mm I went Rinka!Kinu in my first run and she did fairly well, I'll keep that in mind !

Just as a clarification, for the Effie // Charlotte physical damage dealer, are you referring to Soleil or Velour ? * o *

Ok,so I'm debating between Charlotte!Soleil and Hana!Soleil to marry on IK. Can someone give me the pros and cons of these so I can make a decision?

Hana!Soleil

Mods: 3/1/4/2/1/-3/1

Mother's Inheritance Options: 1 skill from Samurai, Priestess, Bowman, Knight, Rod Knight

Soleil classes: Mercenary, Ninja, Samurai

Growths: 33, 53, 3, 41, 40, 41, 30, 31

Charlotte!Soleil

Mods: 5/1/3/2/2/-2/-2

Mother's Inheritance Options: 1 skill from Fighter, Rod Knight, Oni Savage, Cavalier, Wyvern Rider, Dark Mage

Soleil classes: Mercenary, Ninja, Fighter

Growths: 46, 53, 0, 38, 38, 48, 30, 23

Just comparing them side by side, I'm inclined to give the edge to Charlotte. Her inheritance options are a little bit better, she has a significant win in Strength and passes down a class that takes full advantage of that, (Berserker) and also has a much better HP growth. Hana is considerable if you want a bit more magic defense or a fast class option, though I do think Charlotte's advantages outweigh that somewhat.

Edited by HeoandReo

Just saying Subkai should not be a GKW.They have bad caps and Falcon Warriors are just so much better in everything but Skl by like 2.Set-up is fine otherwise but I would recommend putting Astra in there too.As for A+, Subaki should A+ Asama probably so he can get access to Priest for skills such as Renewal and also Mountain Priest is good since lances and stuff.As for Oboro, I would recommend Rinkah.Really it does not matter since she already gets all the skills from GKW from Subak so Mozume is out of the question(Well unless you want Bowfaire for Great Merchant)and Orochi is just not good since Exorcist really has nothing(Well again unless you want Tomefaire for Basara but Oboro is more offensive), and overlap.Then there is Belka who is still meh but I assume this is Hoshido path and not IK.Really Oboro has no real interesting A+s and really relies on her spouse for extra stuff.

Also here is an Oboro set-tup if you don't already have one.

Obor@Holy Lancer

Lancefaire

Swallow Strike

Breaking Sky

Extrvengence

Filler(Though Aggressor would be pretty good and so would Copycat Puppet)

Uwuwu, I was planning on making him a GKW if only to have one of everything class... tho Yuugiri also exists and i"ll keep her that, so Falcon Warrior it is.

And thank you a lot! I was planning on Holy Lancer for Oboro too... at least for the endclass. If a DLC comes out where you can get as many Dread Fighter Seals as possible I'll stick Aggressor on it. Right now I'm handicapped though because I don't have any wifi to get anything related to DLC without going into town. sob.

So Falcon Knight!Subaki

Breaking Sky

Lancefaire

Swallow Strike

Mirror Strike

Line of Death?

Uwuwu, I was planning on making him a GKW if only to have one of everything class... tho Yuugiri also exists and i"ll keep her that, so Falcon Warrior it is.

And thank you a lot! I was planning on Holy Lancer for Oboro too... at least for the endclass. If a DLC comes out where you can get as many Dread Fighter Seals as possible I'll stick Aggressor on it. Right now I'm handicapped though because I don't have any wifi to get anything related to DLC without going into town. sob.

So Falcon Knight!Subaki

Breaking Sky

Lancefaire

Swallow Strike

Mirror Strike

Line of Death?

Your welcome.And yes there is a DLC that will have unlimited Dread Scrolls.

Yeah your Subaki looks fine.Line of Death or Astra can definitely work.Your decision.

If I was to go with a +Mag/-Lck Hinoka!Matoi!Kanna….

+0 Str, +3 Mag, +2 Skl, +2 Spd, -3 Lck, +3 Def, +4 Res

Classes (not counting DLC):

Nohr Princess

White Blood (Hoshido/Invisible)

Dark Blood (Invisible only, as Matoi isn't available in Nohr)

Dark Mage

Dark Knight

Sorcerer

Pegasus Warrior

Falcon Warrior

Golden Kite Warrior

Matoi is probably going to A+ support with Sophie, unless someone can argue that someone else is a better pick (for Matoi to pick up the Cavalier class tree). This is relevant as Matoi could then pass down a Samurai Skill, a Lance Fighter Skill, a Cavalier Skill, or something passed down to her from her parents (which they might have A+'d for). Or she could pass Pegasus skills, but Kanna gets those anyways.

What classes and final built would you recommend for her [note: I am not interested in PvP] with these parents (and thus starting class set) and with this asset/flaw?

Her buddy options are Midoriko, Mitama, Kinu, and Velour (Invisible only) and she can marry any of the 2nd gen guys, so that determines what other two classes she can get.

Also, if it differs from the best build above, what do you think her best build under these conditions as a White Blood or a Dark Blood would be?

She of course could go with White Blood/Dark Blood for use of her Dragonstone (and thus her Personal skill), although she also has access to stuff like Swallow Strike Excalibur Sorcerer.

Note that as a matter of principle I'm going to refuse to buy skills from the Logbook or other MyCastles because it feels against the spirit of the breeding mechanic to me.

Your welcome.And yes there is a DLC that will have unlimited Dread Scrolls.

Yeah your Subaki looks fine.Line of Death or Astra can definitely work.Your decision.

Oh thank God, I may make my Kamui a Dread Fighter to end up as then instead of White Blood/Dark Blood!

Oh, also, what should I have Azura and Kaze pass down to Midoriko?