Unit Optimization Thread

Morgan

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OboKumi is more of a support-based pair than optimization based pair, anyway, though Kisa's set is still excellent (you still get Copycat out of it, but you also get Extravagance). Most of us do it with the express knowledge and bitterness about Takumi not getting anything from the pair, but we do it anyway for the support.

Not sure who to make a witch for my Lunatic!IK run...

how's magic flaw Kamui x Elfie!Soleil Kanna as one ? ; U ;

I did try briefly promoting her before resetting, and she had pretty good stats, despite the magic flaw my M!Kamui has ~

I did try briefly promoting her before resetting, and she had pretty good stats, despite the magic flaw my M!Kamui has ~

Ophelia, Sakura, Elise, and Shara seem to be good. Especially a Nyx!Shara.

She would have a -2 MAG modifier and about 15% MAG growth (35% as a Witch), which isn't very good, unfortunately. She'd also be wasting the very high STR growth and modifier she got from Soleil (+5 or +9 depending on your Asset).

Ophelia, Sakura, Elise, and Shara seem to be good. Especially a Nyx!Shara.

Aaah thanks for the suggestions -I might go Elise!Ophelia if I decide not to make her a dark flier this time or Nyx!Shara...

The latter actually sounds a bit more fitting, so I'll probably go with that ~

She would have a -2 MAG modifier and about 15% MAG growth (35% as a Witch), which isn't very good, unfortunately. She'd also be wasting the very high STR growth and modifier she got from Soleil (+5 or +9 depending on your Asset).

alsdfkj I'm still beating myself up for making my main file's F!Kamui magic flaw...

and I can't believe I made the same mistake for my lunatic file too aagh

thanks for the statistics though, it's convincing enough that I guess I'll just make Kanna a dark blood~ ; u ;

orr maybe I'll just make her a dreadfighter like Soleil ~

oh yeah I've been wondering.what Is an optimal parent (for PVP purposes) for kinu? I think hana would make her amazing essentially sacrificing def for all other stats being boosted.(works especially well IK)

-inherent Pavise

-Inherent Sol

-Extravagance

-Four Fangs

-Filler

forgot the mods: +3 str +1 mag -1skl +5 spd +1lck -4def +4 res

Edited by ShotaLordNoctis

hey guys sorry if i am being persistent but i would like to know the best pairings in all the 3 routes

i am not good at figurering out what makes a good parrent for a child

Those haven't been figured out yet to any degree of certainty or rank order yet… some good ones have been identified, but I'm not sure if we actually have a "best three" list yet.

No one has been answering this because it isn't yet determined yet…. theory is still evolving on it.

Is there a list of the modifiers and support bonuses the avatar has for each +/- stat setup anywhere by chance? In particular I'm interested in the modifiers and support bonuses that +Luck -str/mag/def/res grants.

If you mean pair ups and such, no. I'm afraid we won't get them either until it comes to the US and people start hacking.

Is there a list of the modifiers and support bonuses the avatar has for each +/- stat setup anywhere by chance? In particular I'm interested in the modifiers and support bonuses that +Luck -str/mag/def/res grants.

Well S-Rank pair-up bonuses for the Avatar on the main page is listed as +1 Str, Spd, Def and Res (4) while the rest of the S-Rank bonuses for other characters give a total of +5 to various stats, so I've just been assuming you add +1 for whatever their Asset is.

Well, Vincent ASM has been doing a bit more research on the subject/compiling reports from other people, and that doesn't seem to be entirely correct, although the page never got upgraded….

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=56020&p=3898567

So, it seems that it actually works like this:

C-rank: +1 point in a peripherla stat

B-rank: get an additional +1 DEF

A-rank: get an additional +1 SPD

S_rank: get an additional +1 Res and +1 point in your asset stat [HP may be an exception that goes to a different stat]

Is this a good set for an Elite Ninja Unit(Will Most Likely be RAM Hacking to get the Hoshidan, Nohrian, DLC classes, and skill Units onto certain characters I like) for PvP.!

Vantage

Awakening

Warp

Kunaifaire

Dunno what skill, I should put there but maybe other skills.???

Edited by Tide of Waves

I'm trying to salvage Zero, but his STR and MAG growth tied with being in a shitty class is hard. I know he's not an upfront fighter, his -2 pretty much proves that, but is there way way to at least make him pack a punch?

I'm trying to salvage Zero, but his STR and MAG growth tied with being in a shitty class is hard. I know he's not an upfront fighter, his -2 pretty much proves that, but is there way way to at least make him pack a punch?

In Nohr he gains the Fighter class from Harold which can turn him into a Berserker and/or Hero as in wives that are reccomended to benefit Zero he can have Mozume to get the Bowman class in Nohr which gives him access to Holy Bowman a great class with good skills.

In IK he has Subaki which passes the Pegasus Knight class which is OK but if married to Azura to have a some +7 speed Eponine and Shigure it's kinda irrelevant. And marriage wise in IK you have Oboro who passes Lance Fighter and also evens down the mods, then you have Setsuna who also gives the Bowman class but focuses on Speed and lowers defenses to Mozume's only lowering resistance.

In Nohr I would go with Mozume for a Bowman Zero and Nyx for the benefit of Spellcaster!Eponine. Thats is of course I am assuming Leon is with Felicia and Odin with Elise so she isn't needed there.

And in IK I would go Oboro while buddying Subaki to give him availability to GKW which doesnt waste away his Bow Rank while helping the Lance uses he gets from Oboro.

Out of curiosity, and to be a bit unorthodox, how do people think Matoi would preform as a Weapons Master?

You see, regardless of her parentage, she'll always have access to to Pegasus and Samurai thanks to her own class and Tsubaki. This means her promoted class options are Falcon Warrior, Golden Kite Warrior, Trueblade, and Weapons Master (before parentage of course).

Of course, if she's mothered by Hinoka or Oboro she'll also have Lance Fighter, which goes into Holy Lancer and Basara, which are valuable classes… still, I was just thinking about Weapons Master Matoi, as its something she's guaranteed even if you go for different parentages than these….

Base stats:

Falcon Warrior:

18 HP, 5 Str, 4 Mag, 6 Skl, 10 Spd, 5 Lck, 5 Def, 9 Res, 8 Move [ A rank lances, B-rank staves]

Weapons Master:

20 HP, 8 Str, 0 Mag, 6 Skl, 9 Spd, 3 Lck, 7 Def, 3 Res, 6 Move [A rank swords, B-rank lances, B-rank axes]

Oh, and I'll also compare Holy Lancer:

18 HP, 9 Str, 0 Mag, 8 Skl, 8 Spd, 3 Lck, 7 Def, 3 Res, 6 Move [+10 crit and +10 crit evade; S-rank lances]

What interests me here is:

a.) Matoi has naturally high HP growths, at 55% default (less due to mothers, I'm guessing maybe 50% with Hinoka) and Weapons Master (as well as Basara) stack on 20%… she'd have a 70% HP growth…

b.) It retains lance rank when transferring from a promoted class.

c.) It lets her learn Flowing Strike after 1 level and then combine this for the potential of weapon triangle control.

d.) Effective weaponry only requires a D-rank.. she already has that from lances and her initial Swordslayer… you could even toss her an Arms Scroll and she'd be able to use a wide variety of slayer and effective weapons…

And even if you didn't stick with the class, you could use it as a platform to import Astra, Vantage, or even Strength Seal into her other classes all whle retaining Lance rank…

Base class.

Azura gets nothing. [Rather, she gets Pegasus, but she already has Pegasus, so its redundant and wasted.]

Hinoka gets Rod Knight (due to the special non-transferable class rule, then the corollary for that rule in the event of a primary-secondary share that results in the replacement of Singer with Rod Knight).

Shigure cannot get Lance Fighter except through Avatar (EDIT) parentage marriage.

Edited by astrophys