Question about Avatar in the third path *spoilers for third path*

So the Avatar becomes the crowned King/Queen of Touma in the ending of the third path..

My question is... How would this exactly work if they married any member of the royal families, especially Marx and Ryoma?

Do the game addresses this problem?

I guess they may treat it like a treaty of peace for something,since in those days a noble would marry off his daughter for money or something.A princess might be married for a peace treaty,for example.

Marrying Xander or Ryouma though...They may become King of Touma,while their son (which would leave Kanna as the crown prince of Touma) takes the throne of their respective countries when the time comes.

Edited by ShadowShine

I guess they may treat it like a treaty of peace for something,since in those days a noble would marry off his daughter for money or something.A princess might be married for a peace treaty,for example.

Marrying Xander or Ryouma though...They may become King of Touma,while their son (which would leave Kanna as the crown prince of Touma) takes the throne of their respective countries when the time comes.

There's a unique ending for Joker if he is married to the Avatar.

Joker -Devoted Butler (Married to Avatar, 3rd route exclusive?)

Joker, who has been taken as husband, is puzzled over how to conduct himself as a royalty, yet he continues to dedicate all that he has in himself to his wife as always for his whole life.

I suppose they would address the issue with Marx and Ryoma in the endings.

There's a unique ending for Joker if he is married to the Avatar.

Joker -Devoted Butler (Married to Avatar, 3rd route exclusive?)

Joker, who has been taken as husband, is puzzled over how to conduct himself as a royalty, yet he continues to dedicate all that he has in himself to his wife as always for his whole life.

I suppose they would address the issue with Marx and Ryoma in the endings.

I heard that what's in the game files seems to be incomplete when it comes to 3ed route endings. Hopefully the actual thing addresses these issues.

The game files do have many variations of the endings for male characters married with the female avatar in the 3rd route, none for the female ones though. The way the female endings are written though, I don't think the file is incomplete.

Personally, I wonder how it is possible to be the King/Queen of an Invisible Kingdom full of somekind of undead shadow creature thing.

Edited by B.Leu

The game files do have many variations of the endings for male characters married with the female avatar in the 3rd route, none for the female ones though. The way the female endings are written though, I don't think the file is incomplete.

So they don't address female characters having different endings at all? What the heck IS.

^

But if that's the case then shouldn't a male Kamui and Azura get a unique ending because from what you described that isn't possible.

I'm pretty sure they do have a unique ending. The dialogue changes in the coronation scene if you guys are marred.

She becomes your queen while in other variations, she becomes your "advisor"....

Hmmm...

Edited by Kamui-of-Nohr

Seriously? I thought that was just a rumor? :huh:

I'm sure it still is but the guy who is claiming this stuff seems to be truthful. He did leak the the pictures of the siblings in the swim suit dlc.

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

It's possible to be married to royalty and not actually in line for the throne. Prince William for example is second in line for the throne after his father. From my understanding, even if he were to become king of England Catherine still wouldn't be queen, nor would she be if William were to die.