Need some college advice

ZemZem

Yoyo. So I mapped out my college schedule, and I have plenty of free time inbetween my classes, most notably Tuesday and Thursday (for Tuesday, I just have one class in the morning, and then one in the evening). Does, erm, most of that time lean toward studying? I don't mind that, I'm just curious.

it goes towards alcohol consumption and video gaming

Ideally? Yes.

Realistically? Probably not.

I have nothing to worry about then~

I'm smart enough to keep everything under control.

generally speaking if i have more than [commute]*2 + 2 hours of gap i go home and hang out there and do fuck all

if i'm the gap isn't that long i stay on campus and usually just crank out homework, studying is lame and boring and i'm bad at it

duolingo is also great for those gaps

oh also because of those h00g gaps i signed up to be a tutor through our student success center just to have something to do in those multi-hour gaps

a+ recommendable imo

meet and greet people. get into clubs, and make a friend in every class.

oh and finding places to study/hang out is a nice idea.

I have a 12+hour college day.

i'm the opposite of integ. when i have huge gaps, that's when i do work for classes (i like to work on everything in one or two days rather than each class over three or four). find out what works best for you.

I usually think "is this a day where I want to get homework done or is this a day I want to hang out in the club room?" If you have any doubts, always go with the former.

Edited by Knight

join a fight club

beat everyone up

gain their respect

really though, i used most of my time in between classes for homework and studying so id be free to do whatever i wanted when i wasnt swamped

but try to keep a bombtastic social life to balance out all the studying you'll be doing.

and also make friends with upper classmen freshmen dont know what the fuck and upperclassmen generally have their shit together.