Effie's so kayute amg

Junkhead

And not bad stat-wise too. A Mighty Glacier as it's finest.

There seem to be better though, but ah, whatever, definilty waifu material here.

Plus this beautiful face. And the voice, important the voice.

She's like, the only Knight in the game from all the units I saw. I always liked knights, so I'll end up using her a lot. I also like that her design is both practical and cute.

Actually, does anyone know if there was another knight?

She's like, the only Knight in the game from all the units I saw. I always liked knights, so I'll end up using her a lot. I also like that her design is both practical and cute.

Actually, does anyone know if there was another knight?

Benoit

Because she's wearing full armor and nothing overly revealing is showing?

Um, no? Considering I only had a shot of her head (serene's picture) to make my original judgement off of, I can't say that her armor came to mind.

Now that I've seen a full body, I think her thong and ass vent is hilarious, but my opinion on her looking plain stays the same.

Also, I hate to inform people, but there is more to like about Camila other than her "overly revealing" assets. She would still be beautiful even if she was in full body armor.

Also, I hate to inform people, but there is more to like about Camila other than her "overly revealing" assets. She would still be beautiful even if she was in full body armor.

This is true, she has a beautiful face, hair, eyes, and personality.

Reading this right after seeing your profile avatar made me chuckle. I do agree with you, but this is just so funny.

Now that I've seen a full body, I think her thong and ass vent is hilarious, but my opinion on her looking plain stays the same.

Wait...what?

She wears full armor on her torso but then a thong and ass vent? That's confusing.

Best girl in the game IMO.

Also, her stats are actually pretty great for a knight!

If you ask me, she looks like FE6's Wendy at age 50.

And that's what makes she great

except she doesn't look 50

Edited by Nobody

Wait...what?

She wears full armor on her torso but then a thong and ass vent? That's confusing.

"Wait... what" indeed.

Does... does anyone have pictures of the class? That sounds just a tiny bit ridiculous, considering what I've seen of the rest of the armor. So I have to see that myself, but I hesitate t to go delving into images and videos for fear of spoilers...

"Wait... what" indeed.

Does... does anyone have pictures of the class? That sounds just a tiny bit ridiculous, considering what I've seen of the rest of the armor. So I have to see that myself, but I hesitate t to go delving into images and videos for fear of spoilers...

I don't have a picture, but it's true. It looks absolutely ridiculous. I believe female cavaliers also have some kind of literal ass hole to show off a battle thong, but it's harder to see since they're sitting down.

I've always found her to be quite plain, as well, tbh~ I'm honestly shocked she's actually so well liked, but that makes me really happy, too~

Plus I kinda wanna see the thong thing everyone keeps talking about...

It was upsetting when

I was playing the Hoshido chapter in the sewers when Elise is like "Oh no don't hurt Effie and Harold!", because I stayed out of her range and went straight for Camilla only for the game to be like "nope, gotta kill all enemies in this chapter".

Silas beat Effie to death with a hammer. Marrying them in my next Nohr playthrough as a means of apology.

She really is very cute! Hard to image a cutie like that kicking so much ass as she does.