My Story Dialogue Translation Thread [WIP]

timmydayo

I re-made this thread because my previous one--just by the title--doesn't exactly feel like it "plants my flag", or so to speak. With this title, you know I will be making progress with my translations.

I will make an effort to get at least one video out a day. It takes me a few to several hours to make one 10-20 minute video, so please forgive me if I miss out on a day. If all goes well I may be able to push out two, but that's not in any way a guarantee. Editing in all this text is a stroke and making sure they're good translations that gets the essential meaning across takes a little extra time..

Please excuse me if I double/triple/etc. post as I keep you guys updated. I'll try and keep it to a minimal, though.

And without further ado...

----

Neutral (0-5) Chapters:

"Chapter 0"

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Hoshido (6-27) Chapters:

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Chapter 10

Chapter 11

Chapter 12

Chapter 13

Chapter 14

Chapter 15

Chapter 16

Chapter 17

Chapter 18

Chapter 19

Chapter 20

Chapter 21

Chapter 22

Chapter 23

Chapter 24

Chapter 25

Chapter 26

Chapter 27

Nohr (6-27) Chapters:

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Chapter 10

Chapter 11

Chapter 12

Chapter 13

Chapter 14

Chapter 15

Chapter 16

Chapter 17

Chapter 18

Chapter 19

Chapter 20

Chapter 21

Chapter 22

Chapter 23

Chapter 24

Chapter 25

Chapter 26

Chapter 27

"Aqua" (6-?) Chapter

coming soon

Edited by timmydayo

There's an endgame for all routes as well

The Paralogues while being Paralogues, do you plan on doing them as well?

The third route is called

Invisible Kingdom

, though whether it matters and will stay in the english version is another thing, but eh..

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

I really appreciate all the hard work you are putting into this. I just ordered the game from Japan....and while i know minimal Japanese- Your translations will help me understand more clearly.

You are the man!

Good luck. It's a real undertaking to translate every single thing. I know your pain very well. Several others are running through with translations too, and I am sure the non Japanese users appreciate your efforts.

There's an endgame for all routes as well

The Paralogues while being Paralogues, do you plan on doing them as well?

The third route is called

Invisible Kingdom

, though whether it matters and will stay in the english version is another thing, but eh..

I'm probably going to hold those off until I finish the game.

Good luck. It's a real undertaking to translate every single thing. I know your pain very well. Several others are running through with translations too, and I am sure the non Japanese users appreciate your efforts.

Honestly, translating is the fun part for me. Editing in all that text is a real pain though.

Hmm... Did Flora know you were kidnapped? She seemed off-put when she heard about the dream.

The answer to that could possibly be spoilers for a future chapter.

Alright, Chapter 4 is up! I uploaded this last night but went to sleep right after because I was tired from work.

EDIT: Somebody commented this but I don't know what it means. Anybody have any ideas? I think he wants to play it on a flashcard...?

57ihjrF.png

Edited by timmydayo

uhh i guess he wants a text translation instead of watching the videos while playing. would appreciate the same btw. just like this FAQ basically: http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/926007-namco-x-capcom/faqs/47929

reading is faster than watching and does not really pull you out of the actual story.

if thats too much work im fine with it :)

just saying

thanks for your work anyways, getting Nohr version import soonish (roughly 1 1/2 weeks) so its appreciated :)

Edited by Lord of Riva

Quick question for anybody here that owns a Mac. Does iMovie possess editing features that will produce videos of the same format I've been uploading in? By this I mean being able to have a couple still frames plus a video file in one picture, along with the ability to add subtitles wherever I'd like. Basically one quick peek of my videos will give a sense of what I'm looking for.

I'm going to purchase a new computer in around two weeks, and I'd like to know if I can do this stuff straight out of the box or if I'll have to find alternate routes. Doing this kind of video editing on a computer with only 4GB of ram and an Intel Pentium (I've never heard of this particular model) processor is really taking its toll on my sanity.

I'm sorry if I'm asking this in the wrong place.

Edited by timmydayo