pokepikoo's Let's Plays of Fire Emblem Blazing Sword and Pokemon Gold

pokepikoo

So I just looked through the gaming section and realized there was a place for Let's Plays here, so I figured that I'd start sharing the Let's Plays I'm currently doing on my youtube channel. Those Let's Plays are of Fire Emblem 7/Blazing Sword/Rekka No Ken and Pokemon Gold.

1235.jpg

61VMTJF0EDL.jpg

Each post here will be one part of the Let's Play, and since I've already started both of these, I'll just frequently update then throughout today and tomorrow. I'll then update each part that comes out daily with another post in this thread. I would really appreciate any feedback on the videos and just general strategy for the games, especially Fire Emblem, as I'm not the best at either of these games so any help would be much appreciated. So without further ado, here are the first parts of both my Fire Emblem and Pokemon Gold Let's Plays. I hope you all enjoy them!

Fire Emblem Prologue:

Pokemon Gold Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgBJRTr9Po8

In this part of Pokemon Gold, we catch the first two team members to be added to the group, and train them up with wild pokemon encounters as well as our first real trainer battles. Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated!

Edited by pokepikoo

In this part of Fire Emblem, we are able to fend of the rest of the bandits with help from Lyn's friend Florina and a traveling archer Will, getting them to join our little band of mercenaries. Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated!

Edited by pokepikoo

In this part of Pokemon Gold, we finish going through Route 31 and explore the Dark Cave for about 1 minute. We then explore Violet City and the area near it, the Sprout Tower...which has alot of Bellsprouts...alot of them...like, it's kinda insane. Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qRKINH_bnc

Edited by pokepikoo

In this part of Pokemon Gold, we finish off the Sprout Tower, get our first HM, and take out the trainers in the Violet City Gym. Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated!

Edited by pokepikoo

In this part of Fire Emblem, we near the borders of Lycia, but encounter another group of bandits, wanting revenge for the others. While in battle, we also encounter two wandering magic users who end up in the center of the conflict for no real reason...yeah. Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD3mX6NPVgY

In this part, we defeat the bandits with the help of our now companions, Serra and Erk, allowing us to pass the Lycian border, getting us ever closer to stopping Lord Lundgren's plans. Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated!

Sorry it's taken so long for the next update here, had to go to a family reunion and had barely any internet access. Gonna get back to regular updates. Anyways...

In this part, we seek the assistance of the Marquees of Araphen, but before he can help us, two thing happen. One, the Marquees's castle gets set on fire and two, assassin's come to attack Lyn. Thankfully, with the help of another with Lycian blood, we stop the attack and find out a way to help the Marquess out. Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skxosP9QRXI

In this part, we begin to explore Route 32, seeing new Pokemon and facing a bunch of trainers, one of them having a very infamously bad Pokemon on their team. Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated!

• 1 month later...

So...I haven't posted here in over a month, and that's mainly due to college. Having to move in much earlier then expected along with a bunch of other things that happened during the summer just took up a ton of time, and I forgot to regularly update this and just stay active on the forum. I apologize to anyone who actually cared about my videos here, and I promise that I'll try to update this as regularly as I can, and just get more active on the forum in general. Can't guarantee that because of College, but I will try my best.