(SPOILERS) about Odin, Lazward and Luna

Nym

I believe you about Mass effect because I never played that game.

But that also explain why the 3 children think the Lucina amiibo is not the same who fought at their side in Awakening.

did anyone already pointed how that Owain, Severa, Inigo, Gaius, Tharja, Cordelia are at the top popularity polls in awakening (children poll and parental poll respectively) so the developers thought it would be fun to put them at least in fates as Odin, Luna, Lazward, Gurei, Syalla and Matoi respectively

The Robin bit is that they recognize his outfit, but not his face, since he doesn't have a canon design.

It could involve whatever "enemy" they came here to fight. People assume that it's the Hydra, but I don't think that's ever mentioned in the script. Not even in their final chapter lines. So they could easily make a DLC focusing on that enemy that also gives more information about how and why they came to Fates' time in the first place.

I hope this happens so much now... Well, as long as they don't canonize any other Awakening pairings.

I just had a thought that will more than likely NEVER happen but would be amazing nonetheless. An DLC that read your Awakening streetpass data so it could take your pairings into account.

For me, something is cannon when it's appear elsewhere that the game that gives you multiple choicesarrow-10x10.png. (I can be wrong).

Of course, in that case, it's still in the game and it was never announced but it can be a proof.

But let go back to Odin, Lazward and Luna. Shall we?

Of course, Fate is a different game so if my theory (if we can call that a thoery) make sense. This mean their appearance in this game is canon.

In their ''artworks'', Odin has blond hair (well more darker than Benoit), Lazward has Brown hair and Severa had red hair.

Here are the fathers that could be theirs:

Odin (Owain): Vaike, Libra or Avatar with either Hair color 07 or 17

Lazward (Inigo): Stahl, Frederick or Avatar with Hair color 10

Luna (Severa): Gregor or Avatar with Hair color 02

They are some that are alike (Avatar with Hair color 10 is extremely close, almost exacly like the artwork of Lazward) and some are not.

I'm not trying to start a war or something. So do not take this too seriously. I just want the opinion of everyone.

Except, regarding Odin, that you forgot about Henry, who, when married to Lissa, results in the same passing down of the dark mage class set than Libra, but instead of the obviously darker-than-in-the-official-artwork blond, results in this:

BTDznRr.png

Come on, that hair color is almost (if not outright) identical to that of his official artwork, right??? Lissa x Henry canon?????? ???