(Spoilers!)Fates of the units: Streetpass competative guide

Allow me to introduce myself as Inari, headmaster of the Fates of the units. Please students, add characters as you see fit, after all our organization is to help with streetpass building (One of my constant jobs in Awakening.) Feel free to upload any units you see fit, or if you know any tips to help ready your units for battle. Now if you will excuse me, I will be waiting for my special edition to come. And remember students:

When it comes to picking members for a street pass team:

Thou shant call one unit useless

Thou shall only punish themselves for ignoring them

Thou shant use avatars to get around this, as it is cheap

And thou shall train them and have them live those respecteds' ranks

Shared Units:

Kaze(Tactical-Pigeon)

Felicia(Tactical-Pigeon)

Asyura(Tactical-Pigeon)

Mozu(Dark Paladin X)

Silas(riolumaster)

Hoshidan Units:

Kaden(Tactical-Pigeon)

Rinkah(Tactical-Pigeon)

Oboro(Tactical-Pigeon)

Hana(Dark Paladin X)

Nohrian Units:

Charlotte(Tactical-Pigeon)

Owain Odin(Tactical-Pigeon)

Flora(Tactical-Pigeon)

Other Streetpass benefits/units:

Concerning Copycat Puppet(Tactical-Pigeon)

Anna(HTakara82)

Edited by Tactical-Pigeon

In this discussion, we will be taking a look at Charlotte from Fire Emblem Fates Nohr/Conquest and turning her into an op streetpass unit. Also, I know I am breaking the order of; Shared, Hoshido, Nohr, but Nishiki and Kaze have had their own Topics before this thread was ever created, so bear with me. Anyway, be sure to leave your build for her below, include class and skills. With the introduction out of the way, let's start the process.
post-16237-0-25275500-1436006261_thumb.png
Who is the unit:
Charlotte was born to a commoner family of Nohr, a very poor commoner family. Though she may seem KAWAII-DESU X3 or MOE~ or even WAIFU-SAMA!!! She is actually is just putting on a show to get men under her control (Couple that with her blonde hair and blue eyes). She gets a job at being a border guard in hopes of marrying into nobility (*Cough Cough Hot brother *Cough Cough Fab brother *Cough Cough Leon and Marx) However, she does have good reasoning for wanting this...other than self greed. She actually wants the money for the benefit of her parents....Daw =3

So, now that we know about the unit, let's start breaking her down a little deeper. We will cover the unit's class tree, growth rates, personal skill, max stats, and all skills the unit can obtain excluding DLC.

Personal growth rates (add to class growth rates to get the actual unit's growth rates):
HP, 65
STR, 55
MAG, 0
SKL, 35
SPD, 50
LCK, 45
DEF, 20
RES, 5

*Starting class*
Class set: *Fighter* -> Berserker or Brave Hero
Rod knight (or Troubadour) -> Strategist or Maid

So, what class to use? Let me give you a hint...ANYTHING BUT STRATEGIST! That magic growth rate ain't getting you anywhere and the Max stats for this class aren't good for her either. I would recommend either Berserker (Using) or even Maid, but just not Strategist.

Max stats; in order of HP, STR, MAG, SKL, SPD, LCK, DEF, RES

Berserker fefates-icon-axe.png: 70, 43, 25, 32, 35, 25, 25, 23

Brave Hero fefates-icon-sword.png fefates-icon-axe.png: 60, 35, 25, 35, 34, 31, 28, 25

Maid fefates-icon-kunai.png fefates-icon-staff.png: 50, 31, 31, 33, 35, 32, 27, 27

Strategist fefates-icon-tome.png fefates-icon-staff.png: 45, 28, 33, 28, 33, 33, 23, 30

Personal Skill: fe15skill_165.pngWomen's nature; When engaging a female enemy, Damage +4 and Critical rate +20. ...Eh? That's all I can say about this skill. The AI is probably not going to know if the enemy they are attacking is male or female so this is a very useless personal skill. This actually makes Charlotte a bad unit for streetpass in some ways because her personal skill is wasted on a gender specific. No male is affected by this, meaning if the team she is fighting is male only, then this is useless.

All obtainable skills: HP +5, Roundhouse, Rally strength, Axefaire, Sol, Axebreaker, Resistance +2, Demoiselle, Rally resistance, Battle command, Servant's joy (Highly recommend for a maid build), Tomebreaker

And now, drumroll please, the top 5 skills you should and shouldn't use on Charlotte (in my opinion);

Don'ts:
5. fe15skill_81.pngAxebreaker- Hit rate and Avoid +50 when the enemy is equipped with an Axe. This is a skill that once again falls under, "The Honorable mention class". It's not useless, I just think the other skills on the "Do" list are more viable
4. fe15skill_85.pngRoundhouse- Hit rate -10, Critical rate +10. This is essentially Gamble, and like Gamble it is risk-reward. However, I don't think giving up hit rate just for critical rate is worth it.
3. fe15skill_08.pngResistance +2- Resistance +2. Hate plus skills, Berserker is also just a glass cannon anyway.
2. fe15skill_22.pngfe15skill_16.pngBoth "Rally" skills- Strength or Resistance +4 to all allies within a 2 tile radius for one Turn when the “Rally” command is used. Glass cannon, Charlotte is meant to get in there and savage foes, not to sit back and "Rally, Rally, RALLY!"
1. fe15skill_74.pngDemoiselle- Male allies within a 2 tile radius receive 2 less damage during battles. I really hate how this is gender exclusive, and considering there is another skill exceedingly better than this, this is useless.

Do's
5. fe15skill_01.pngHP +5- Maximum HP +5. Gives Charlotte some good bulk and I personally like it more than Def & Res +2
4. fe15skill_84.pngTomebreaker- Hit rate and Avoid +50 when the enemy is equipped with a Tome. Yes, there are throwing axes, but if Charlotte doesn't have one then this will be your best friend. Also, Tomes beat axes now...so that's a thing.
3. fe15skill_67.pngAxefaire- When user is equipped with an Axe, damage +5 during battle. Axe power damage is all I need to say.
2. fe15skill_75.pngBattle Command- Allies within a 2 tile radius deal 2 extra damage and receive 2 less damage during battles. Remember when I said, "considering there is another skill exceedingly better than this, this is useless." On demoiselle. Well, this is the skill. Not only is this unisex, but it also allows 2 more damage. So if Charlotte is going in with a brigade of units, then this will make her decent support. Also, I know I said for the rally skills that she is not meant to support, but Rally is a command that wastes your turn, this is automatic...all the time.
1. fe15skill_29.pngSol- Skill% chance of restoring half the damage dealt to the enemy. Though she has somewhat of a low Skill stat, this is still essential for keeping Charlotte alive. And also she's a glass cannon so there's that.

So their you have it. Building a good competitive Charlotte as I recommend. Don't forget to comment your build and also what character I should look at next. I'm headmaster Inari, and Charlotte has got to be some sort of descendant of Elizabeth

Edited by Inari

I want to make my Avatar a sorcerer (I always make my main character a Dark Magic type of guy). Anyway I ran in Awakening a Wrath,Vantage,Vengeance,Miracle and Limit breaker combo with Aversa's Night, but I can't find a way to do this in Fates(Nohr) again. I am not sure if this is possible, but I thought you could have A rank with Odin and S rank with Camilla for their skills. I also assume their will become a EXP-Growth map available for Nohr.

I thought of this build , could you give me feedback?

Asset: Magic.

Skills:
Vengeance, Draconic Curse, Develish Wind, Magic Seal, Deadly Breath

And Nosferatu as weapon. If Limit Breaker becomes available again, I'll switch one of them out.

I was also thinking of marying Camillia with Flannel, so their kid would have 4Fangs and Deadly Breath. Would those stack together? (This means the Avatar has to get to Revenant Kinght another way).

Also I want to put a generic pupeteer on my team, would you recommend generics?

I want to make my Avatar a sorcerer (I always make my main character a Dark Magic type of guy). Anyway I ran in Awakening a Wrath,Vantage,Vengeance,Miracle and Limit breaker combo with Aversa's Night, but I can't find a way to do this in Fates(Nohr) again. I am not sure if this is possible, but I thought you could have A rank with Odin and S rank with Camilla for their skills. I also assume their will become a EXP-Growth map available for Nohr.

I thought of this build , could you give me feedback?

Asset: Magic.

Skills:

Vengeance, Draconic Curse, Develish Wind, Magic Seal, Deadly Breath

And Nosferatu as weapon. If Limit Breaker becomes available again, I'll switch one of them out.

I was also thinking of marrying Camillia with Flannel, so their kid would have 4Fangs and Deadly Breath. Would those stack together? (This means the Avatar has to get to Revenant Kinght another way).

Also I want to put a generic puppeteer on my team, would you recommend generics?

Oh dear...um...I don't normally do avatars...but here goes nothing.

Asset: Magic OR Skill

Flaw: Strength

Skills: Vengeance, Draconic curse, Magic seal, Pavise, Tomebreaker, Deadly breath, Galeforce, and Lifetaker are all good options

Spouse: Belka

I believe 4 fangs and deadly breath stack, but compare Camila and Belka and see which one has better stats for the mother

As for the puppeteer...You have the choices of Kaze, Lazward, and...oh...Just Kaze and Lazward

Also, don't use multiple avatars

Edited by Wolfie (Noheart)

Oh deer...um...I don't normally do avatars...but here goes nothing.

Asset: Magic OR Skill

Flaw: Strength

Skills: Vengeance, Draconic curse, Magic seal, Pavise, Tomebreaker, Deadly breath, Galeforce, and Lifetaker are all good options

Spouse: Belka

I beleivee 4 fangs and deadly breath stack, but compare Camila and Belka and see which one has better stats for the mother

As for the puppeteer...You have the choices of Kaze, Lazward, and...oh...Just Kaze and Lazward

Also, don't use multiple avatars

Thanks alot, but I meant with Generic a captured pupeteer.

Do you recommend captured generic characters or not?

Wow, this is really cool! Great work from what I've seen so far!

I suppose Demoiselle can get annoying but with the proper build it can be a useful skill. I dunno if it stacks with Battle Command, but if it does then there ya go. All the preparation wouldn't be worth to some people though so I can see why it's not a very useful skill. For the Breakers... I slap 'em on, they work. I dunno why, but people like to use axes.

Hm... I assume you'll be getting to all the characters but if I may, I'd like to see a Rinka or a Takumi one soon.

For the ultimate challenge, I suggest Gunter.

Thanks alot, but I meant with Generic a captured pupeteer.

Do you recommend captured generic characters or not?

I...don't. No supports, no new skills, just a wasted character slot

Wow, this is really cool! Great work from what I've seen so far!

I suppose Demoiselle can get annoying but with the proper build it can be a useful skill. I dunno if it stacks with Battle Command, but if it does then there ya go. All the preparation wouldn't be worth to some people though so I can see why it's not a very useful skill. For the Breakers... I slap 'em on, they work. I dunno why, but people like to use axes.

Hm... I assume you'll be getting to all the characters but if I may, I'd like to see a Rinka or a Takumi one soon.

For the ultimate challenge, I suggest Gunter.

Actually, I wouldn't mind Rinkah or Takumi for the next one, Spoilers!

Do you plan on adding information on potential builds for Kamui and Azura?

Azura will receive her own guide but not the avatar or Kanna

In this discussion, we will be taking a look at Felicia from Fire Emblem Fates and turning her into an op streetpass unit. Be sure to leave your build for her below, include class and skills. With the introduction out of the way, let's start the process.
post-16237-0-29860000-1436157366_thumb.png

Who is the unit:
Felicia was born to the leader of the Nohrian ice tribe, Clear (Stupid, I know. Just be glad it's not Freeza), along with her elder sister Flora. Despite her being a maid, she can make plenty of mistakes and is actually a really bad cook (Murder steak anyone?). However, she does have a fighting spirit and will fight a battle to the end. Depending on the Avatar's gender, Felicia can join you on chapter 2 or mid-game.

So, now that we know about the unit, let's start breaking her down a little deeper. We will cover the unit's class tree, growth rates, personal skill, and all skills the unit can obtain, excluding DLC.

Personal growth rates (add to class growth rates to get the actual unit's growth rates):
HP, 40
STR, 10
MAG, 35
SKL, 30
SPD, 40
LCK, 55
DEF, 15
RES, 35

*Starting class*
Class set: Rod knight (or Troubadour) -> Strategist or *Maid*
Mercenary -> Brave Hero or Bow Knight

So, what class to use? To be honest, use Strategist. Her magic is obviously better than her strength and Strategist is the only class that will allow her to use said magic (Unless you give her a Levin sword.) Not to mention, there is a certain skill that requires a staff, and it will be on the top 5 skills list, the only classes that allow the use of a staff are Maid and Strategist. Only use Maid for the Kunai and to make Felicia more of a support unit (Even though she is better off kicking-butt)

Bow Knight fefates-icon-sword.png fefates-icon-bow.png: 55, 27, 27, 32, 34, 30, 26, 33

Brave Hero fefates-icon-sword.png fefates-icon-axe.png: 60, 30, 27, 35, 33, 31, 29, 28

Maid fefates-icon-kunai.png fefates-icon-staff.png: 50, 26, 33, 33, 34, 32, 28, 30

Strategist fefates-icon-tome.png fefates-icon-staff.png: 45, 23, 35, 28, 32, 33, 24, 33

Personal Skill: fe15skill_129.pngAbsolute Support; If the Avatar is the lead unit, Avatar’s damage +2, damage received -2. Hey, you know what skill Strategists get? BATTLE COMMAND! Which is the exact same thing as this but it activates for all units, not just the Avatar. This is what makes Felicia worse than Joker- I mean Jakob and Gunther in my opinion. And this is only for the avatar, meaning a big support level needs to be between them in order to get the full effects of Guard stance to be decent

All obtainable skills: Stubbornness, Patient Assurance, Sol, Axebreaker, Rally Skill, Kunaibreaker, Resistance +2, Demoiselle, Rally Resistance, Battle Command, Servant's Joy, Tomebreaker

And now, drumroll please, the top 5 skills you should and shouldn't use on Felicia (in my opinion);

Don'ts:
5. fe15skill_81.pngAxebreaker- Hit rate and Avoid +50 when the enemy is equipped with an Axe. For a Strategist build, this is pretty much useless because Tomes beat axes now. BUT...but, but, but, but, but, if you are going to keep Felicia a maid then I highly recommend swapping it out with Kunaibreaker's position on the "Do's" list
4. fe15skill_22.pngRally Resistance- Resistance +4 to all allies within a 2 tile radius for one Turn when the “Rally” command is used. Actually, this isn't to bad for her because she's on a horse and as such has more range, but I still don't really think it's a good use of a skill slot considering Battle Command and BUTT-KICKER
3. fe15skill_18.pngRally Skill- Skill +4 to all allies within a 2 tile radius for one Turn when the “Rally” command is used. See above (And also because it is more useless than Rally Res)
2. fe15skill_08.pngResistance +2- Resistance +2. She has already good resistance as a Strategist, NEXT!
1. fe15skill_74.pngDemoiselle- Male allies within a 2 tile radius receive 2 less damage during battles. I have already explained why I hate this skill in the Charlotte guide , because it is made bad by Battle Command (And also because Battle Command is actually unisex) And as such, is completely useless.

Do's
5. fe15skill_91.pngStubbornness- Luck% chance of recovering 20% HP at the start of the user’s Turn. Though not as good Renewal, 1/3 of the time Felicia will restore that 20% of HP; negating skills like Snake Venom and Deadly Breath
4. fe15skill_75.pngBattle Command or fe15skill_82.pngKunaibreaker- Allies within a 2 tile radius deal 2 extra damage and receive 2 less damage during battles. OR Hit rate and Avoid +50 when the enemy is equipped with a Kunai. Pick whichever skill floats your boat. Want your Maid to be a supporter and still kick butt? Use Battle Command. Your Maid gets way too many De-buffs that it becomes a problem (Or just want your butt-kicker to kick butt more while avoiding weaknesses?) Use Kunaibreaker
3. fe15skill_50.pngPatient Assault- When enemy triggers the battle, damage +3. Overkill revenge. NEXT!
2. fe15skill_29.pngSol- Skill% chance of restoring half the damage dealt to the enemy. This is mainly used to keep Felicia alive during battles, and when she can't heal herself because it's the enemy's turn or she is done moving.
1. fe15skill_100.pngServant's Joy-When healing an ally, the user recovers the same amount of HP. D-did I just read that..."When healing an ally, the user recovers the same amount of HP" WHAT THE ACTUAL CRAP??? This is INSANE! Combined with Stubbornness and Sol, Felicia can literally become invincible if you put something like Catharsis or Fortify on her. I had my doubts about this character at first...BUT GODS, DAMN.

So their you have it. Building a good competitive Felicia as I recommend. Don't forget to comment your build and also what character I should look at next. I'm headmaster Inari, and why do I feel like going to a maid cafe after writing this?

Edited by Inari

In this discussion, we will be taking a look at Suzie- I mean Kaze from Fire Emblem Fates and turning him into an op streetpass unit. Be sure to leave your build for him below, include class and skills. With the introduction out of the way, let's start the process

fefates-icon-kaze.jpg

Who is the unit:

Suzukaze, called Kaze in the English version, was born to a line of ninjas that has served Hoshido for generations, along with a twin brother named Saizou. He is a calm and cool man, unlike his elder brother who can get easily angered. During an attack against Nohr, he gets captured along with Rinkah and 4 other solders. He then finds himself having to fight the avatar, so said avatar can prove loyalty to Nohr. However, he is spared and manages to escape. He then returns to the avatar and vows to protect him/her, meaning he is a character on both sides.

So, now that we know about the unit, let's start breaking him down a little deeper. We will cover the unit's class tree, growth rates, personal skill, and all skills the unit can obtain, excluding DLC. But there is one thing I also want to cover with Kaze...There are 3 ninjas on the Hoshido route. 3!!!! So, how do I know which one to use. For now, I'll give the short answer

Saizou: DEATH EVERYWHERE!

Kaze: The speedy tank

Kageroi...Kagerou?: Glass cannon

Growth rates: HP, 55-STR, 40-MAG, 0 :(-SKL, 45-SPD, 65-LCK, 20-DEF, 20-RES, 35

*Starting class*

Class set: *Ninja* -> Elite ninja or Puppeteer

Samurai-> Trueblade or Weapon master

So, what class to use? Now I actually haven't experienced Fates yet, but from what I see your best options are Trueblade or Elite ninja. For the sake of this discussion we are going to build an Elite ninja Kaze.

Personal Skill: Prayer of Bonds; When the user is the support unit, the lead unit has a <insert your luck stat here>% chance of surviving a fatal attack with 1 HP. Essentially, Kaze can give anyone a free miracle, which makes this a very good skill. Couple that with the fact that he is a tank, have him supporting his spouse, and this can be kind of broken.

All obtainable skills: Flowing Strike, Vantage, Astra, Swordfaire, Strength seal, Line of death, Locktouch, Snake Venom, Lethality, Kunaifaire, Puppet Break, Copycat Puppet

And now, drumroll please, the top 5 skills you should and shouldn't use in Kaze (in my opinion);

Don'ts:

5.Snake venom- When the user triggers the battle, the enemy's HP is reduced by 20% after the battle. If the enemy has renewal or a healer has fortify then this is useless. That is not to say it is a bad skill, it sort of helps Kunais out a little

4.Line of Death- During battles, both damage and damage received +10

I really don't like this skill on Kaze. I get he is suppose to be a tank, but defense doesn't nullify this. He needs to be able to one shot his opponent, something hard to pull of with him unless he gets a crit.

3.Flowing Strike- When the user triggers the battle, avoid +30. Ok...so what if Kaze one shots the opponent...What if the opponent can't counter-attack, like if it's and archer or someone helpless to Kunais?

2.Copycat puppet- Creates a clone of the user once per map with the use of the "Copycat" command. Only useful if he is a puppeteer, this is an Elite ninja build.

1.Locktouch-User doesn't need keys to open doors and chests. Streetpass team...no chests in My Castle...This is useless.

Do's

5.Lethality-Chance of instantly killing an opponent, based on skill x 0.25%. Insta death is good in my book. Saizou makes better use of this skill, but come on, IT'S INSTA DEATH!

4.Vantage-If the user is under half HP, they attack first. Hey, this is great for Kaze, give him a brave sword and he might as well start wrecking stuff

3.Puppet break-The users attacks are super effective against puppets. Coverage is all I have to say.

2.Astra-Based on skill x 0.5%, chance of triggering 5 consecutive hits at half damage. If all hit connect, Kaze will do 2.5x his original damage. Nuff said

1.Kunaifaire-Damage +5 if the user is equipped with a kunai. Yay! Stronger kunai! This will actually make his main weapon useful!

So their you have it. Building a good competitive Kaze as I recomend. Don't forget to comment your build and also what character I should look at next. I'm Wolfie, and Kaze might as well be the next Lon'qu.

(with permission from TC; since the attachment didn't show up, I used the icon on SF's character page. Thanks Vincent!)

In this discussion, we will be taking a look at Nishiki from Fire Emblem Fates Hoshido/Birthright and turning him into an op streetpass unit. Also, one more thing before we start this discussion. Ever since Marrige seals have been confirmed you also have to think about whom Nishiki will S-support with. These disscussions will only cover his BASE stats and classes, so I will not be talking about spouse options. Anyway, be sure to leave your build for him below, include class and skills. With the introduction out of the way, let's start the process.

fefates-icon-nishiki.jpg

Who is the unit:

Nishiki was born to the leader of a Youko fox spirit clan, I call what happens when a Taguel and Beast Laguz have kids, and as such is the rightful leader. Eventually, however, he has to put aside his leadership duties to help in the war against Nohr and Hoshido. Since his clan is located in Hoshido, he decides to help that side, meaning he is only playable in Birthright.

So, now that we know about the unit, let's start breaking him down a little deeper. We will cover the unit's class tree, growth rates, personal skill, and all skills the unit can obtain, excluding DLC.

Personal growth rates:

HP, 45

STR, 40

MAG, 10

SKL, 25

SPD, 45

LCK, 50

DEF, 35

RES, 40

*Starting class*

Class set: *Fox Spirit (otherwise known as Youko)* -> Nine-tailed Fox

Spellcaster -> Basara or Exorcist

So, what class to use? Well you are stuck with, and for this discussion we are using, 9-tailed fox. Why? Look above you, do you see that magic growth rate? IT IS SO LOW! Spellcaster is compeatly out of the question for Nishiki, only make him a spellcaster for skills and or to make him a Basara and spam Naginatas. Take a look at these max stats and maybe you'll understand why Spellcaster is kind of useless to him, unless you want to make him a Basara in which case I understand.

9-Tailed Fox: 55, 30, 29, 30, 36, 34, 25, 36

Basara: 65, 32, 30, 27, 33, 36, 28, 34

Exorcist: 45, 26, 33, 28, 34, 28, 23, 33

Personal Skill: Gratitude; When a unit uses a healing staff on the user, that unit has their HP recovered by half the same amount. This can make Nishiki kind of a broken supporter/glass cannon. Say you are haveing a non-healer-healer/glass cannon heal him, say that 5 times fast, all the way back up to 80 HP and that healer will heal himself by 40 that same turn. That is INSANE, the unit can spam heal Nishiki with fortify and bulk himself up as well. This already makes Nishiki very useful as both a glass cannon, who can take hard hitting moves to help heal whomever is healing him, a tank, so healers can spam heal him so that they can heal themselves from hard hits, and a supporter, look at the two reasons stated above.

All obtainable skills: Breaking Sky, Flamboyant, Magic +2, Fortune, Rally Magic, Tomefaire, Even Illusion, Beastbane, Even nap, Four fangs

And now, drumroll please, the top 5 skills you should and shouldn't use on Nishiki (in my opinion);

Don'ts:

5. Rally Magic-Magic +4 to all allies within a 2 tile radius for one Turn when the Rally command is used. I'm going to say it now, no rally skill is useless. The only reason this is counted as a don't use skill is because all the other skills on the "do" list are more viable. That is why this skill is only at Number 5; it can still be used, but not really useful.

4. Flamboyant-User and enemys Hit rate +30 and skill activation rate +15 during battle. This is just like Line of Death, but more toned down. And just like Line of Death, this activates even if the enemy is attacking you. And if the enemy has Lethality (and it's Saizou) Then you can kiss Nishiki good-bye.

3. Tomefaire-When user is equipped with a Tome, damage +5 during battle. Only use this if you are using a spell caster Nishiki, as here it is compleatly useless for a 9-Tailed fox build.

2. Magic +2-Magic +2. See above, and I also really hate the "+" skills.

1. Fortune-When user triggers the battle, Luck% chance of gaining double experience when user defeats the enemy...Streetpass team...Your units don't get EXP...I swear this is Locktouch Kaze all over again.

Do's

5. Breaking Sky-Skill x 1.5% chance of adding half the enemys Strength (if user has a physical weapon) or Magic (if user has a magical weapon) as damage. Ah, yes. Sweet revenge. This can help Nishiki immensly for any of his classes and just makes him more useful. The only reason that this is at Number 5 though is because his skill stat is...so-so to say the least.

4. Even Illusion-During even-numbered Turns, damage +4. This fixed what Even rhythm did wrong. Still, not haveing this the first turn kind of sucks, but it is still a damage adding move that defenses can't counter which is great.

3. Even Nap-Recover 40% HP at the start of even-numbered Turns. Once again, fixes what Even rhythm did wrong. Couple this with Gratitude, and Renewal (If his spouse happens to be Sakura) and Nishiki is pretty much invincable

2. Beastbane-When user is a Garou or Fox Spirit, their attacks are effective against Beast units. Covarage is all I have to say, and this is great for our 9-Tailed fox build.

1. Four Fangs-The enemys HP is reduced by 20% after the battle. Even illusion, Breaking sky, and an Attack stance all put on top of this means that your enemy has a very low chance of surviving, especially if they have a hih STR stat.

So their you have it. Building a good competitive Nishiki as I recomend. Don't forget to comment your build and also what character I should look at next. I'm Wolfie, and why does Nishiki make me want to play Okami so bad?

(with permission from TC; since the attachment didn't show up, I used the icon on SF's character page. Thanks Vincent!)

You got it girl!

In this discussion, we will be taking a look at Rinkah from Fire Emblem Fates Birthright/Hoshido and turning her into an op...uh... better unit? Be sure to leave your build for her below, include class and skills. With the introduction out of the way, let's start the process.

post-16237-0-39042500-1436577674_thumb.png

Who is the unit:

Rinkah was born to the Chieftain of the Hoshidan Flame tribe (Fire nation), which is incredibly secluded in relationship with the actual kingdom and even in their own tribe. When the war starts between Hoshido and Nohr, her father orders her to take part in the war and fend off the Nohrians from Hoshido, and as such is only playable on the Hoshido version. All while keeping the tribe's law of solitude on the mind (Forever alone). She has the highest body temperature...Well at least that's what the game says

So, now that we know about the unit, let's start breaking her down a little deeper. We will cover the unit's class tree, growth rates, personal skill, max stats, and all skills the unit can obtain excluding DLC.

HP, 20

STR, 25

MAG, 15

SKL, 50

SPD, 45

LCK, 35

DEF, 45

RES, 20

*Starting class*

Class set: *Oni Savage* -> Shura or Blacksmith

Ninja -> Elite Ninja or Puppeteer

So, what class to use? NOTHING! Rinkah has terrible, TERRIBLE stats for all of her classes. The only thing that stands out are her decent Skill and Defenses stats. These stats alone make Rinkah a bad unit for streetpass; meaning she has to rely on skills, sheer damage output, and crits. For the sake of this discussion, we are going to use Puppeteer because of a certain skill that she is going to rely on, and because it deals more damage than Elite Ninja. If you don't like my Puppeteer choice, then make her a Shura.

Shura fefates-icon-axe.png fefates-icon-tome.png: 60, 33, 28, 23, 31, 25, 38, 31

Blacksmith fefates-icon-sword.png fefates-icon-axe.png: 65, 32, 25, 30, 32, 30, 34, 31

Elite Ninja fefates-icon-sword.png fefates-icon-kunai.png: 55, 26, 25, 34, 36, 28, 28, 34

Puppeteer fefates-icon-kunai.png fefates-icon-bow.png: 60, 29, 25, 32, 31, 30, 33, 31

Personal Skill: fe15skill_131.pngFlame Blood; When user’s HP is not full, damage +4. This is one of those skills that works for the unit. Like I said, Rinkah relies on damage output, so this skill is great. But, this also means that she needs to get hit once, and then try to avoid as much as possible so she can still stay in play unless a healer uses Bifrost. And that's another thing. The AI will probably think that whenever Rinkah is hurt she will need healing, and if they healer back to full HP then Rinkah needs to become a punching bag again just so this skill can activate.

All obtainable skills: Resistance Seal, Shove, Ogre Strike, Counter, Smithy Skill, Lancebreaker, Locktouch, Snake Venom, Lethality, Kunaifaire, Puppet Breaker, Copycat Puppet

And now, drumroll please, the top 5 skills you should and shouldn't use on Rinkah (in my opinion);

Don'ts:

5. fe15skill_80.pngLancebreaker- Hit rate and Avoid +50 when the enemy is equipped with a Lance. Yumi beat Naginata and Naginata and Shiruken are in the same group. Only use this on an Elite Ninja set or a Blacksmith set

4. fe15skill_15.pngResistance Seal- After battle, enemy’s Resistance -6. Only use this if you are a shura/any magic specializing class as it will only be useful there.

3. fe15skill_45.pngShove- Select the “Shove” command to push an adjacent ally 1 tile. Great, the next thing Rinkah needs is to take more damage and...You know, I've got nothing. NEXT!

2. fe15skill_104.pngSmithy Skill- When user triggers the battle, Luck% chance of receiving a Katana, Naginata, Club, Yumi or Shuriken if the user defeats the enemy. Uh... Pick up free weapons to use...I guess?

1. fe15skill_112.pngLocktouch- User can open doors and chests without requiring keys. I'm going to make this a joke now whenever Locktouch is on a list now. LOCKTOUCH KAZE*!

*Go look at my Kaze discussion for details

Do's

5. fe15skill_25.pngLethality- Skill x 0.25% chance of instantly defeating the enemy when dealing 1 or more damage. You really want to know the trigger rate for this skill is on Rinkah? A whopping 8%! Still, that's about a 1/10 chance Rinkah is going to one-shot someone, and Rinkah needs all the offense she could get. Feel free to swap this skill out for another if you so wish, however.

4. fe15skill_59.pngOgre Strike- When user triggers the battle, Critical rate +20. Rinkah may not be able to get this off, as her bad stats make her an easy target. However, she is going to need this for a higher chance of getting kills.

3. fe15skill_37.pngCounter- When damaged by an adjacent enemy, the enemy receives the same damage. Ah yes, the broken skill. Ideally, if an enemy can get past Rinkah's defenses, she can initially kamikaze them.

2. fe15skill_48.pngCopycat Puppet- Select the “Copycat” command once per map to create a puppet with the same appearance, abilities and HP as the user. It doubles the unit, yet it's only downfall is that the cloe and unit share HP. Get past that, however, and this will help your army.

1. fe15skill_68.pngKunaifaire- When user is equipped with a Kunai, damage +5 during battle. Puppeteers use Kunais, Rinkah needs all the damage she can get. This discussion is now over.

So their you have it. Building a good competitive Rinkah as I recommend. Don't forget to comment your build and also what character I should look at next. I'm headmaster Inari, and EVERYTHING CHANGES WHEN THE FIRE NATION ATTACKS! (Or Nohr for that matter...)

(Edit 1: I have an "I <3 Copycat Puppet shirt!)

Edited by Inari

Is she any better with a class like Dread Fighter or Dark Falcon?

Well...Let's see...Grab paper...Calculations...and...NOPE, she still sucks

Max stats in order of HP, STR, MAG, SKL, SPD, LCK, DEF, RES

Dread Fighter: 55, 31, 28, 27, 32, 26, 31, 34

Dark Falcon Warrior: 45, 26, 32, 26, 34, 32, 28, 34

You got it girl!

In this discussion, we will be taking a look at Rinkah from Fire Emblem Fates Birthright/Hoshido and turning her into an op...uh... better unit? Be sure to leave your build for her below, include class and skills. With the introduction out of the way, let's start the process.

attachicon.gif300.png

Who is the unit:

Rinkah was born to the Chieftain of the Hoshidan Flame tribe (Fire nation), which is incredibly secluded in relationship with the actual kingdom and even in their own tribe. When the war starts between Hoshido and Nohr, her father orders her to take part in the war and fend off the Nohrians from Hoshido, and as such is only playable on the Hoshido version. All while keeping the tribe's law of solitude on the mind (Forever alone). She has the highest body temperature...Well at least that's what the game says

Personal growth rates:

HP, 20

STR, 25

MAG, 15

SKL, 50

SPD, 45

LCK, 35

DEF, 45

RES, 20

*Starting class*

Class set: *Oni Savage* -> Shura or Blacksmith

So, what class to use? NOTHING! Rinkah has terrible, TERRIBLE stats for all of her classes. The only thing that stands out are her decent Skill and Defenses stats. These stats alone make Rinkah a bad unit for streetpass; meaning she has to rely on skills, sheer damage output, and crits. For the sake of this discussion, we are going to use Puppeteer because of a certain skill that she is going to rely on, and because it deals more damage than Elite Ninja. If you don't like my Puppeteer choice, then make her a Shura.

Shura fefates-icon-axe.png fefates-icon-tome.png: 60, 33, 28, 23, 31, 25, 38, 31

Blacksmith fefates-icon-sword.png fefates-icon-axe.png: 65, 32, 25, 30, 32, 30, 34, 31

Elite Ninja fefates-icon-sword.png fefates-icon-kunai.png: 55, 26, 25, 34, 36, 28, 28, 34

Puppeteer fefates-icon-kunai.png fefates-icon-bow.png: 60, 29, 25, 32, 31, 30, 33, 31

Personal Skill: fe15skill_131.pngFlame Blood; When user’s HP is not full, damage +4. This is one of those skills that works for the unit. Like I said, Rinkah relies on damage output, so this skill is great...buuuuuuut, this only happens when she as at full HP, so spam healing is a must or she needs to have a high support level with the person that guard stances her, so this skill is still kind of bad. (And also enemies move second so she will most likely get damaged before this can activate, got to rely on that puppet speed)

All obtainable skills: Resistance Seal, Shove, Ogre Strike, Counter, Smithy Skill, Lancebreaker, Locktouch, Snake Venom, Lethality, Kunaifaire, Puppet Breaker, Copycat Puppet

And now, drumroll please, the top 5 skills you should and shouldn't use on Rinkah (in my opinion);

Don'ts:

5. fe15skill_80.pngLancebreaker- Hit rate and Avoid +50 when the enemy is equipped with a Lance. Yumi beat Naginata and Naginata and Shiruken are in the same group. Only use this on an Elite Ninja set or a Blacksmith set

4. fe15skill_104.pngSmithy Skill- When user triggers the battle, Luck% chance of receiving a Katana, Naginata, Club, Yumi or Shuriken if the user defeats the enemy. Uh... Pick up free Yumi and Shirukens to use...I guess?

3. fe15skill_45.pngShove- Select the “Shove” command to push an adjacent ally 1 tile. Great, the next thing Rinkah needs is to take more damage and...You know, I've got nothing. NEXT!

2. fe15skill_48.pngCopycat Puppet- Select the “Copycat” command once per map to create a puppet with the same appearance, abilities and HP as the user. Once per map, meaning if you have had a streetpass battle in your My Castle already, then you can't use this skill. Rinkah can only make use of this skill if she is fighting in someone else's My Castle, and you can't tell if the person that has encountered this team will have a battle at your castle or theirs.

1. fe15skill_112.pngLocktouch- User can open doors and chests without requiring keys. I'm going to make this a joke now whenever Locktouch is on a list now. LOCKTOUCH KAZE*!

*Go look at my Kaze discussion for details

Do's

5. fe15skill_25.pngLethality- Skill x 0.25% chance of instantly defeating the enemy when dealing 1 or more damage. You really want to know the trigger rate for this skill is on Rinkah? A whopping 8%! Still, that's about a 1/10 chance Rinkah is going to one-shot someone, and Rinkah needs all the offense she could get. Feel free to swap this skill out for another if you so wish, however.

4. fe15skill_59.pngOgre Strike- When user triggers the battle, Critical rate +20. Rinkah may not be able to get this off, as her bad stats make her an easy target. However, she is going to need this for a higher chance of getting kills.

3. fe15skill_37.pngCounter- Counter When damaged by an adjacent enemy, the enemy receives the same damage. Ah yes, the broken skill.

2. fe15skill_101.pngSnake Venom- When user triggers the battle, the enemy’s HP is reduced by 20% after the battle. If the enemy has 80 HP in total (Which what streetpass team won't have 80 HP) then this will dish out 16 damage, which is kind of insane...kind of. However! Like Ogre Strike Rinkah may not get this off, but she still needs it for damage output. Also, this skill can't kill (Ninja Gaiden taught me that. Thanks Rey!)

1. fe15skill_68.pngKunaifaire- When user is equipped with a Kunai, damage +5 during battle. Puppeteers use Kunais, Rinkah needs all the damage she can get. This discussion is now over.

So their you have it. Building a good competitive Rinkah as I recommend. Don't forget to comment your build and also what character I should look at next. I'm Wolfie, and EVERYTHING CHANGES WHEN THE FIRE NATION ATTACKS! (Or Nohr for that matter...)

"When user’s HP is not full, damage +4. This is one of those skills that works for the unit. Like I said, Rinkah relies on damage output, so this skill is great...buuuuuuut, this only happens when she as at full HP, so spam healing is a must or she needs to have a high support level with the person that guard stances her, so this skill is still kind of bad. (And also enemies move second so she will most likely get damaged before this can activate, got to rely on that puppet speed)"

Not full means she shouldn't be healed if you want it to be in effect. Pretty good skill in all honesty given it's practically a free + 4 in most situations.

"When user’s HP is not full, damage +4. This is one of those skills that works for the unit. Like I said, Rinkah relies on damage output, so this skill is great...buuuuuuut, this only happens when she as at full HP, so spam healing is a must or she needs to have a high support level with the person that guard stances her, so this skill is still kind of bad. (And also enemies move second so she will most likely get damaged before this can activate, got to rely on that puppet speed)"

Not full means she shouldn't be healed if you want it to be in effect. Pretty good skill in all honesty given it's practically a free + 4 in most situations.

Whoops...uh...thanks for pointing that out

According to this: http://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/hoshidan-characters/growth-rates/, shouldn't class growth rates be added to the personal growth rates in order to get the true growth rates of the characters?

I mean I clearly said in all the discussions the personal growth rates of the characters...but if I must type more for each class...yaaaay

In this discussion, we will be taking a look at Odin from Fire Emblem Fates Conquest/Nohr and turning him into an OP streetpass unit. Be sure to leave your build for him below, include class and skills. With the introduction out of the way, let's start the process.
post-16237-0-16673200-1436636945_thumb.png
Who is the unit:
A mysterious traveler from the Awakened realms, Odin serves prince Leon of Nohr after he arrived in said Nohr. Along with him came 2 others from the Awakened realms, Luna and Lazward, whom also serve the royalty of Nohr. Odin loves to re-name his weapons into LEGENDARY NAMES (Like Pointy Demon Spanker) and can easily get into the heat of battle. Some say that Odin isn't his real name, that he forgot the way of the sword and learned magic, and that his cannon father is a man that goes by the name of Lon'qu (Even though I married him in Awakening, so HAH! Stahl x Lissa forever baby!)

So, now that we know about the unit, let's start breaking him down a little deeper. We will cover the unit's class tree, growth rates, personal skill, max stats, and all skills the unit can obtain excluding DLC.

HP, 55
STR, 35
MAG, 30
SKL, 55
SPD, 35
LCK, 60
DEF, 40
RES, 20

*Starting class*
Class set: *Dark Mage* -> Sorcerer or Dark Knight
Samurai (Who called it????)-> Trueblade or Weapon Master

So, what class to use? Actually, Odin is not bad in any class. Sorcerer is broken as frick with dark tomes (Even though the stats are kind of bad), Dark Knight is on a horse and its strength and magic are decent (though I don't know if it suffers like Awakening's Dark Knights where they can't use dark magic.), Trueblade is speedy and can actually work a Levin sword, and Weapon Master has all that sweet sweet coverage. Personally, I think the best class for Odin is Dark Knight, but feel free to make him any class you so wish.

Sorcerer fefates-icon-tome.png: 50, 25, 36, 27, 28, 27, 29, 32

Dark Knight fefates-icon-sword.png fefates-icon-tome.png: 55, 32, 32, 29, 26, 32, 34, 29

Trueblade fefates-icon-sword.png: 55, 30, 29, 33, 34, 34, 27, 31

Weapon Master fefates-icon-sword.png fefates-icon-lance.png fefates-icon-axe.png: 65, 33, 26, 31, 29, 32, 31, 29

Personal Skill:fe15skill_156.pngBlood-Tingling; When equipped with a forged weapon whose name is written with 8 letters, Critical rate +10. Pffff...ha ha! Ok, this is actually a pretty funny skill, but it encourages people for making broken (the good kind) forged weapons. It's ok if you just give the weapon +1 MT just give it an 8 letter name so you can get this skill off. Also, you should do this with all of Odin's weapons, so that which ever one he has equipped this skill will activate

All obtainable skills: Bind, Devilish Wind, Vengeance, Bowbreaker, Magic Seal, Lifetaker, Flowing strike, Vantage, Astra, Swordfaire, Strength Seal, Line of Death

And now, drumroll please, the top 5 skills you should and shouldn't use on Odin (in my opinion);

Don'ts:
5. fe15skill_39.pngVantage, fe15skill_98.pngLifetaker, or fe15skill_89.pngBind- At the start of battle, when the user has under half HP, they attack first; OR When user triggers the battle, recover 50% HP after defeating the enemy; OR When fighting adjacent to an enemy, enemy’s Avoid -20. Just pick whichever one you think would be good on Odin, but is not the best choice.
4. fe15skill_39.png, fe15skill_98.png, or fe15skill_89.png- See above. Pick the weakest out of the 3.
3. fe15skill_57.pngFlowing Strike- When user triggers the battle, Avoid +30. If the enemy gets one shoted, this is useless. If the enemy can't get any damage on you anyway, this is useless. If guard stance meter is full, this is useless
2. fe15skill_55.pngLine of Death- During battles, damage +10, damage received +10. Ah yes. I think that this "Risk Reward" skill is now my least favorite. This activates even if the enemy is attacking you, meaning the enemy is going to get a free extra 10 damage on what ever unit has this.
1. fe15skill_83.pngBowbreaker- Hit rate and Avoid +50 when the enemy is equipped with a Bow. Hey guys, tomes and swords beat bows now! Meaning every class that Odin can re-class into has magic or a sword. Meaning this skill is pretty much useless
Do's
5. fe15skill_39.png, fe15skill_98.png, or fe15skill_89.png- See #5 on the "Don't" list. Pick which one you like the best out of the 3
4. fe15skill_12.pngfe15skill_11.pngEither "Seal" skill- After battle, enemy’s Strength or Magic -6 until the next Turn. Pick whichever one floats your boat, annoyed by physical damage or magic damage? Personally, I like Magic seal better, but either skill is good.
3. fe15skill_32.pngVengeance- Skill x 1.5% chance of adding half the user’s (Max HP – Current HP) as damage. So if Odin is treated like a punching bag he gets all that damage he took previously and turns it into actual attacking damage. Couple this with Vantage or Lifetaker and Odin can either start wrecking the crap out of stuff or wreck stuff keeping himself alive.
2. fe15skill_76.pngDevilish Wind- Enemies within a 2 tile radius receive 2 extra damage from magical attacks. Extra tome damage. NEXT!
1. fe15skill_27.pngAstra- Skill x 0.5% chance of triggering 5 consecutive hits with half damage. Though the activation for this skill is a rough 1/5 on Odin, that is still a 1/5 chance that he will deal 2.5x his original damage.

So their you have it. Building a good competitive Odin as I recommend. Don't forget to comment your build and also what character I should look at next. I'm headmaster Inari, and stand down fiend or else my sword hand will erase you from existence. AWAKEN....IIIIIINNNNNGGGG!

Edited by Inari

I'm pretty sure the once per map things for puppets is just saying if the puppet is destroyed you can't make another one. Since not being able to make puppets on the same map ever again seems weird. Honestly Copycat seems really good, it gives you a clone, and in multiplayer having twice as many units seems pretty useful. But these are still fun.

I'd like to see you do Oboro next though.

Edited by Featherwick

You got it girl!

I can now die happy. Thank you.

Very useful info overall. Rinkah does have potential. That is good, since most people don't like her too much as a unit.

May I like to see, a Tsubaki, or Asyura soon? If you are planning to do either of them?

Well now I am. Whatever floats yer boat 'mate! (Even though I was planning on doing Jakob)

In this discussion, we will be taking a look at Asyura (not Azura. Yes, even I made that mistake) from Fire Emblem Fates and turning him into an OP streetpass unit. Be sure to leave your build for him below, include class and skills. With the introduction out of the way, let's start the process.

post-16237-0-02192000-1436717150_thumb.png

Who is the unit:

Born in the Principality of Kouga (Which suggests he is a hoshidan ninja in some way) Asyura is known to be a thief amongst all of Nohr. That being said however, people that come with him on bandit brigands are known to be taken care of really well, as if Asyura is a father to them.

So, now that we know about the unit, let's start breaking him down a little deeper. We will cover the unit's class tree, growth rates, personal skill, max stats, and all skills the unit can obtain excluding DLC.

HP, 30

STR, 25

MAG, 10

SKL, 20

SPD, 35

LCK, 30

DEF, 15

RES, 35

*Starting class*

Class set: Outlaw -> Bow Knight or *Adventurer*

Fighter -> Berserker or Brave Hero

So, what class to use? Long story short, avoid Ninjas and get out of Adventurer as soon as you nab fe15skill_111.pngPass. Adventurer is really flawed in this game, as I am pretty sure there are no magical bows and most stats cap out at the 20's. Ninja is also really bad FOR ASYURA as his Ninja classes cap out at around 30, and you really only want ninja for the kunai. As for the other three classes; Bow Knight has some decently rounded stats with a high skill stat for Leth- I mean in general, Berserker is great for a glass cannon build, and Brave Hero has got the highest skill for Leth- out of all the classes as well as the 2nd best strength. For this discussion, I will be building a Brave Hero Asyura

Bow Knight fefates-icon-sword.png fefates-icon-bow.png: 55, 29, 25, 33, 36, 30, 24, 32

Adventurer fefates-icon-bow.png fefates-icon-staff.png: 50, 27, 31, 28, 37, 27, 22, 34

Elite Ninja fefates-icon-sword.png fefates-icon-kunai.png: 55, 27, 25, 36, 38, 28, 23, 34

Puppeteer fefates-icon-kunai.png fefates-icon-bow.png: 60, 30, 25, 34, 33, 30, 28, 31

Berserker fefates-icon-axe.png: 70, 40, 25, 33, 36, 25, 24, 25

Brave Hero fefates-icon-sword.png fefates-icon-axe.png: 60, 32, 25, 36, 35, 31, 27, 27

Personal Skill:fe15skill_152.pngDirty Fight; When user triggers the battle, if the enemy cannot counter-attack, enemy’s Strength and Speed -3 after the battle (for one Turn)...Eh? It really is an eh skill. The only way to have an enemy not be able to counter attack is if you attack them with a bow, kunai, hand axe, or magical weapon and the enemy doesn't have one of the previously said weapons; or if you are attacking them upfront with a weapon and they are equipped with a bow. And get this, magical units and kunai-bearing units can't be affected by this skill because they can always counter-attack.

All obtainable skills: Locktouch, Snake Venom, Lethality, Kunaifaire, Puppet Break, Copycat Puppet, Movement +1, Lucky 7, Pass, Rally Skill, Kunaibreaker, HP +5, Roundhouse, Rally strength, Axefaire, Sol, Axebreaker

And now, drumroll please, the top 5 skills you should and shouldn't use on Asyura (in my opinion);

Don'ts:

5.fe15skill_68.pngKunaifaire- When user is equipped with a Kunai, damage +5 during battle. Only use this on Ninja class builds, as for every other class it is completely useless.

4.fe15skill_81.pngAxebreaker- Hit rate and Avoid +50 when the enemy is equipped with an Axe. Swords beat axes and Asyura has an axe to begin with. This skill falls under the exact same criteria as Kunaifaire, only use on a Ninja set.

3.fe15skill_16.pngRally strength- Strength +4 to all allies within a 2 tile radius for one Turn when the “Rally” command is used. Are you really going to let your glass cannon stay behind and buff everyone? No! Asyura is not meant to be a support unit people.

2.fe15skill_18.pngRally skill- Skill +4 to all allies within a 2 tile radius for one Turn when the “Rally” command is used. See above and the fact that it is more useless than the prior

1.fe15skill_112.pngLocktouch- User can open doors and chests without requiring keys. LOCKTOUCH KAZE*

*Read my Kaze discussion for details

Do's

5.fe15skill_09.pngMovement +1 OR fe15skill_01.pngHP +5- Movement +1 OR Maximum HP +5. Wider area of attack or more bulk? You pick

4.fe15skill_25.pngLethality- Skill x 0.25% chance of instantly defeating the enemy when dealing 1 or more damage. On a Brave Hero build the activation of this skill is a rough 10%, give or take. But that is still a 1/10th chance that Asyura is able to 1-shot someone, which is higher than most other units.

3.fe15skill_82.pngKunaibreaker- Hit rate and Avoid +50 when the enemy is equipped with a Kunai. This is mainly used to keep debuffs off of him, and also because swords are weak to Kunai.

2.fe15skill_29.pngSol- Skill% chance of restoring half the damage dealt to the enemy. The glass cannon needs to stay alive somehow, and this is it. 1/3 of the time this will activate on Asyura's part, meaning he will most likely get one off if he double attacks.

1.fe15skill_48.pngSol- Skill% elect the “Copycat” command once per map to create a puppet with the same appearance, abilities and HP as the user. A must have skill for any unit that can get access to it, doubles your current unit's stats meaning if you have a really strong unit, you can have 2 of them. There is 1 problem, however, and that is that the unit and clone share HP, meaning if 1 dies the other dies too. (Or you could have the guy in the back spam healing items.)

So their you have it. Building a good competitive Asyura as I recommend. Don't forget to comment your build and also what character I should look at next. I'm headmaster Inari, and YAR HAR FIDDLE DI DEE, BEING A PIRATE IS ALRIGHT WITH ME, DO WHAT YOU WANT 'CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE, YOU ARE A PIRATE!

(Edit 1: Rearranged skills because Copycat Puppet isn't useless!)

Edited by Inari

I'm pretty sure the once per map things for puppets is just saying if the puppet is destroyed you can't make another one. Since not being able to make puppets on the same map ever again seems weird. Honestly Copycat seems really good, it gives you a clone, and in multiplayer having twice as many units seems pretty useful. But these are still fun.

I'd like to see you do Oboro next though.

Sure ProJared, sure. Then apparently I have to do Subaki...You guys really don't want me to cover Saizou-senpai, huh?

In this discussion, we will be taking a look at Oboro from Fire Emblem Fates Birthright/Hoshido and turning her into an OP streetpass unit. Be sure to leave your build for her below, include class and skills. With the introduction out of the way, let's start the process.

post-16237-0-51126400-1437176512_thumb.png

Who is the unit:

Oboro's family owned a kimono shop...or at least they did before Nohrian invaders killed her parents. And after that incident she was committed to kill any Nohrians that stood against her. (tch; what about Aqua, Cyrus, Gunther, Jakob, Felicia, Asyura, and the Avatar?) She ended up in service to Takumi-Tanooki-Sensei-Messiah-#Blame, or Takumi for short, which she has a crush on. (All the more reason to not marry her to Takumi. Seriously, this girl is Cordelia)

HP, 30

STR, 40

MAG, 20

SKL, 40

SPD, 40

LCK, 40

DEF, 40

RES, 30

*Starting class*

Class set: *Lance Fighter* -> Basara or Holy Lancer

Herb Merchant -> Great Merchant or Puppeteer

So, what class to use? Well...remember that Odin discussion where I said that he is good with any of his class options? Same rules apply here, Oboro is good with all her classes. Basara has got decent stats everywhere, Holy Lancer is somewhat of a glass cannon, Great Merchant is bulky as well as having good strength and coverage, and Puppeteer is...uh...try not to use that last one, k? Personally, I really like Great Merchant (as it is the one I am using) or Holy Lancer.

Basara fefates-icon-lance.pngfefates-icon-tome.png: 65, 32, 29, 31, 32, 34, 31, 31

Holy Lancer fefates-icon-lance.png: 60, 35, 24, 34, 33, 30, 31, 28

Great Merchant fefates-icon-lance.pngfefates-icon-bow.png: 65, 34, 24, 30, 29, 31, 34, 29

Puppeteer fefates-icon-kunai.png fefates-icon-bow.png: 60, 31, 24, 34, 31, 29, 32, 30

Personal Skill: fe15skill_144.pngNohr-hater; When engaging a Nohr-related enemy, damage +3. So if you streetpass playing Conquest, great, Oboro can have a party on them. But if they are playing Birthright then there is not as much damage as she can only wreck the Avatar and about every shared character. Also, you have no control over who you streetpass...so oh well, just hope that they are playing Conquest.

All obtainable skills: Defense Seal, Substitute, Speed Seal, Lancefaire, Breaking Sky, Flamboyant, Puppet Breaker, Copycat Puppet, Effective Medicine, Household Cure, Easy Life, Extravagence

And now, drumroll please, the top 5- wait...Oboro actually has very good skills...:

Don'ts:

4. fe15skill_105.pngEasy life- Luck% chance of obtaining a Golden Coin after moving up to the 7th Turn.This skill just kind of...gets in the way. You should have stocked up on coins prior to adding her on the team, and this just takes up another skill slot that you could use for something else.

3. fe15skill_13.pngSpeed Seal- After battle, enemy’s Speed -6 until the next Turn. So...you are going to lower there chance to dual attack, crit, and avoid? Sorry, but I would rather take away their defense.

2. fe15skill_47.pngSubstitute- Select the “Substitute” command to swap places with an adjacent ally on the map. I'm not sure if this wastes your turn, but if it does and an enemy can get to Oboro then she has to live through that enemy.

1. fe15skill_90.pngFlamboyant- User and enemy’s Hit rate +30 and skill activation rate +15 during battle. Line of death, risk reward, and it's not worth it.

Do's

7. fe15skill_14.pngDefense Seal- After battle, enemy’s Defence -6 until the next Turn. Ah yes, this move is more of a support move, but the de-buff is still really nice so that other allies can get in and hurt the enemy.

6. fe15skill_66.pngLancefaire- When user is equipped with a Lance, damage +5 during battle. Naginata damage, NEXT!

5. fe15skill_31.pngBreaking Sky- Skill x 1.5% chance of adding half the enemy’s Strength (if user has a physical weapon) or Magic (if user has a magical weapon) as damage. Depending on the class and the unit's stats, this can be a free 20 damage on the enemy, which is pretty broken.

4. fe15skill_56.pngExtravagence- During battles, if user spends a Golden Coin, damage +10 and damage received -10. Now while i'm not sure the gold coin takes up a slot in your inventory, I think it is a great exchange if you have some room to spare

3. fe15skill_99.pngEffective Medicine- The effect of HP recovery and stat-boosting potions is increased by 50%. So...that means that Elixirs heal 60 HP now. Yeah, combine this with the skill below and you have made an OP unit.

2. fe15skill_48.pngCopycat Puppet- Select the “Copycat” command once per map to create a puppet with the same appearance, abilities and HP as the user. This will double the Oboro, and we all know something is better if it's doubled! (...except for Rinkah)

1. fe15skill_109.pngHousehold Cure- After consuming a HP recovery or stat-boosting potion, the user can perform another action. HOLY CRAP! I'm not sure if this means like movement action or command (such as "Wait") but if it is movement then...THIS IS OP.

So their you have it. Building a good competitive Oboro as I recommend. Don't forget to comment your build and also what character I should look at next. I'm headmaster Inari, and SENPAI NOTICE ME!

(Edit 1: We love copycat puppet <3)

Edited by Inari