(Spoilers!)Fates of the units: Streetpass competative guide

Erh... Copycat Puppet works once per battle last time I checked, the description is a tad ambiguous but I guess many of us do refer to battles as map a lot of the time too so, yeah.

It's like that because while it does duplicate the unit they share HP so while it doubles your attack it also doubles the chances of getting killed, they also share inventory.

Hey, could you cover Saizou, Takumi, or Flora next? Pwease?

Yep! Here you go. Stupid Subaki comes before Saizou though, grrr.

In this discussion, we will be taking a look at Flora from Fire Emblem Fates Conquest/Nohr and turning her into an OP streetpass unit. Be sure to leave your build for her below, include class and skills. With the introduction out of the way, let's start the process.

post-16237-0-55439500-1437534385_thumb.png

Who is the unit:

Flora along with her younger sister, Felicia, was born to the Nohrian ice tribe's leader, Clear. (Seriously, whats with all this tribal stuff. This isn't Path of Radiance people). Anyway, she gets a job in serving the avatar as a maid, and while she takes her work more seriously she is jealous of her younger sister.

So, now that we know about the unit, let's start breaking her down a little deeper. We will cover the unit's class tree, growth rates, personal skill, max stats, and all skills the unit can obtain excluding DLC.

Personal growth rates (add to class growth rates to get the unit's actual growth rates):

HP, 35

STR, 40

MAG, 20

SKL, 45

SPD, 30

LCK, 35

DEF, 30

RES, 30

*Starting class*

Class set: Rod Knight -> *Maid* or Strategist

Dark Mage -> Sorcerer or Dark Knight

Mercenary -> Brave Hero or Bow Knight

So, what class to use? Short answer- Anything that can main a physical weapon (Exceptions include Bow Knight, don't use, and Sorcerer, decent class for Flora actually). Now I would Preferably use Dark Knight for a more offensive set (With magic and stuff), but Maid is actually the one I will be using on her, due to a specific personal skill that may or may not be broken.

Max stats; in order of HP, STR, MAG, SKL, SPD, LCK, DEF, RES

Maid fefates-icon-kunai.pngfefates-icon-staff.png: 50, 29, 30, 35, 33, 31, 30, 28

Strategist fefates-icon-tome.pngfefates-icon-staff.png: 45, 26, 32, 30, 31, 32, 26, 31

Brave Hero fefates-icon-sword.pngfefates-icon-axe.png: 60, 33, 24, 37, 32, 30, 31, 26

Bow Knight fefates-icon-sword.pngfefates-icon-bow.png: 55, 30, 24, 34, 33, 29, 28, 31

Sorcerer fefates-icon-tome.png: 50, 26, 34, 28, 29, 25, 30, 32

Dark Knight fefates-icon-sword.pngfefates-icon-tome.png: 55, 33, 30, 30, 27, 30, 35, 39

Personal Skill: fe15skill_172.pngIce Blood; When user’s HP is not full and they sustain damage, the enemy receives the same damage and the enemy’s Skill and Speed is reduced by 3. Counter...On steroids. So, this was the skill I was talking about. This is the reason why I recommend Maid, because it has the second highest luck stat for fe15skill_91.pngStubbornness (And because I think Kunais are good for her instead of axes, que Brave Hero), and because it can heal (And also because Strategist sucks for Flora in my opinion). Not sure if the AI will follow this pattern...but here goes. Step 1. Have Felicia, spouse Avatar, or a Flora mothered Kanna as a Guard stance partner in case things get iffy. Step 2. Get as many uses out of this skill while Flora can still hold her ground. Step 3. Heal off as much damage as you can with skills like fe15skill_29.pngSol, fe15skill_98.pngLifetaker, fe15skill_100.pngServant's Joy, and Stubbornness or even up to full HP with Elixirs. Step 4. Rinse and repeat.

All obtainable skills: Resistance +2, Demoiselle, Battle Command, Servant's Joy, Tomebreaker, Bind, Devilish Wind, Vengeance, Bowbreaker, Magic Seal, Lifetaker, Stubbornness, Patient Assault, Sol, Axebreaker,

Rally Skill, Kunaibreaker

And now, drumroll please, the top 5 skills you should and shouldn't use on Flora (in my opinion);

Don'ts:

5. fe15skill_84.pngTomebreaker- Hit rate and Avoid +50 when the enemy is equipped with a Tome. Kunais beat Tomes, NEXT!

4. fe15skill_22.pngfe15skill_18.pngBoth "Rally" Skills- Resistance/Skill +4 to all allies within a 2 tile radius for one Turn when the “Rally” command is used. So, same rules from the Felicia discussion apply here. Flora is not meant to be a "Rallyer"..."Rallyer"...That sounds like it could be a new class that gets Rally Heart and Rally Spectrum. Anyway, she is meant to be attacking large clumps of enemies for her personal skill, so she doesn't really have time to "Rally" people.

3. fe15skill_08.pngResistance +2- Resistance +2. Flora is somewhat of a glass cannon, the other skills on the do list are more viable cliche.

2. fe15skill_76.pngDevilish wind- Enemies within a 2 tile radius receive 2 extra damage from magical attacks. So...I'm not actually sure if this means that they get 2 extra damage from the user's magical attacks or everyone's magic attacks. But if it is the Former, then this would be useless for maids because Kunai aren't magical weapons.

1. fe15skill_74.pngDemoiselle- Male allies within a 2 tile radius receive 2 less damage during battles. fe15skill_75.pngBattle Commandfe15skill_75.png, NEXT! (Actually, I'm not using Battle Command on my Flora build.)

Do's

5. fe15skill_50.pngPatient Assault- When enemy triggers the battle, damage +3. Mainly used to soften the enemy up a bit more, and also because Flora is meant to be a punching bag for Ice Blood anyways.

4. fe15skill_91.pngStubbornness- Luck% chance of recovering 20% HP at the start of the user’s Turn. Because fe15skill_94.pngRenewal isn't a Nohr-originated skill, the "Counter-Renewal Combo" or "Don't Rob my Shop Combo" Is relatively non-existent for this unit (I mean you can make the Avatar's quality Priest and marry Flora), so we need this (as well as Sol and possibly Servant's Joy) to make a mock "Renewal Skill"

3. fe15skill_32.pngVengeance- Skill x 1.5% chance of adding half the user’s (Max HP – Current HP) as damage. Ice Blood + This. Yeah, if you aren't getting healed and you really need to kill an enemy this skill might save you. (Also if you are wondering the activation rate for this, it's 53%. Meaning Flora can get at least 1 Vengeance off every other turn)

2. fe15skill_29.pngSol- Skill% chance of restoring half the damage dealt to the enemy. Once again, Nohrians can not receive Renewal on their own meaning Flora has to rely on this skill as well as Stubbornness to act as her "Renewal skill" (and also because it is cruel to the enemy)

1. fe15skill_100.pngServant's Joy- When healing an ally, the user recovers the same amount of HP. Self explanatory, though I guess you could argue that "You might overdo it with this skill." Healing with the staff so that this skill activates should only be used when Flora is about to die. Now, the AI is pretty smart with healing (I think) I believe if the unit they are trying to heal can take care of themselves then they can ignore it, meaning the AI (hopefully) won't screw over Ice Blood.

So their you have it. Building a good competitive Flora as I recommend. Don't forget to comment your build and also what character I should look at next. I'm headmaster Inari, and this girl is on FIRE!

Edited by Inari

so if i use the copycat puppet skill on streetpass battle on my castle, can i use it again on the next battle at my castle again?

From what I saw , yes. I believe it was Maurice's stream.

From what I saw , yes. I believe it was Maurice's stream.

Thank you for the clarify, i'm a bit confused because Wolfie said that "if you have had a streetpass battle in your My Castle already, then you can't use this skill" so... thank you once again

• 2 months later...

So...I'm here to talk about something that might have affected people in a misleading way while preparing their streetpass units. If you don't care about what I have to say, then feel free to scroll down to go find Joker's Fat's of the Units (Once I post it later today)...You all scrolled down now? Good. I'm here to talk about a skill that has somewhat affected Fates of the Units, and that skill is fe15skill_48.pngCopycat Puppet. Serenes Forest's Fire Emblem Fates page quotes that, "Select the 'Copycat' command once per map to create a puppet with the same appearance, stats, inventory and HP as the user (Anything that happens to the puppet happens to the user and vice versa–even death)." I took this as once per battlefield layout, like if I used Copycat Puppet on chapter 10 on Invisible kingdom Uh...I totally didn't pick Saizou's recruitment chapter for Invisible Kingdom, I can't use it on chapter 10's map ever again. But, I have been told once,

Erh... Copycat Puppet works once per battle last time I checked, the description is a tad ambiguous but I guess many of us do refer to battles as map a lot of the time too so, yeah.
It's like that because while it does duplicate the unit they share HP so while it doubles your attack it also doubles the chances of getting killed, they also share inventory.

that-

wait isnt that copycat puppet works once a battle? i think its once a battle

...Twice

Yes it's once a battle, saw it on a stream.

...Ok 3 times, that this is not the case. As such, I want to apologize for misinforming people. This also means that previous Fates of the Units like Rinkah, Oboro, Kaze, and Asyura will have to be redone. Once again, I am so sorry if I caused trouble for anyone. ...Also, I'm not dead

Edited by Wolfie (Noheart)

Regarding Rinkah, in pvp mods are more important overall than growths since most units should be capped anyways, also does not HP tonic technically allows you to activate Flame Blood?

With Flame Blood active you have a +3 in strength and +4 in magic and a +1 in speed.

Edited by Roxachronc

Permission for me to do the most underrated character in Fates, Mozume?

fefates-icon-mozume.jpg

Who is the unit:

Mozume is a young villager from Hoshido where everyone in her village was killed by the Faceless. Despite her meek and fragile appearance and a bit cowardly, Mozume is a kind girl at heart and is willing to build some self-confidence and willing to work hard so she won't be a burden for anyone. She's still traumatized by the destruction of her village.

She's an example of a "magikarp" unit where she starts out relatively weak, but becomes one of your best lategame units. Her supports are pretty heartwarming as well.

Personal Growth:

HP: 30

Attack: 40

Magic: 5

Skill: 50

Speed: 55

Luck: 45

Defense: 35

Resistance: 30

*Starting class*

Villager -> Weapon Master or Great Merchant

Bowman -> Holy Bowman or Golden Kite Warrior

So what class to use? Basically any class is good for Mozume, but if you want to maximize her speed and luck growths, go with Golden Kite Warrior, Holy Bowman, Great Merchant, or Weapon Master. As long as Mozume is in a physical damage dealing class and not using a weapon that deals magic damage, she's good to go. For this build, I'm going for a total glass cannon blow people up build.

Available skills: Strength Seal, Line of Death, Aptitude, Underdog, Easy Life, Extravagance, Soar, Sun God, Skill +2, Prescient Victory, Bowfaire, Raven Strike.

Personal Skill: fe15skill_173.pngFarmland Master: "When standing on Mountain, Forest, Wasteland or Field terrain, Mozume recovers 20% HP at the start of the Turn." This is a situational skill and depends if the player placed forests in their My Castle map (which is the only title that can trigger this in My Castle maps). Even on maps without forests, she's still a powerful unit. But this is pretty useful if you want Mozume to survive on her own in forest heavy maps.

Don't:

5. fe15skill_108.pngAptitude: "Adds 10% to all growth rates during Level Ups." You should already have maxed her stats up once you start using her in My Castle battles. NEXT!

4. fe15skill_86.pngUnderdog: "Hit rate and Avoid +15 when user’s Level is lower than the enemy (promoted units count as Level +20)" This skill is pretty useless, as Mozume would already either be at level 20 promoted or more by then.

3. fe15skill_04.pngSkill +2: Self-explanatory. +2 skills aren't useful anyways since Mozume doesn't have a lot of activation skills anyways.

2. fe15skill_105.pngEasy Life: "Luck% chance of obtaining a Golden Coin after moving during the first seven Turns" If you are playing the money maker, EXP, or the weapons DLC maps, sure it's useful. However, since we're talking about My Castle batles, this is pretty much useless. Mozume should already start with a Golden Coin anyways for this build.

1. fe15skill_97.pngSun God: "Allies within a 2 tile radius recover 20% HP at the start of the user’s Turn" FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, MOZUME IS NOT A SUPPORT UNIT.

Dos:

5. fe15skill_69.pngBowfaire: "When user is equipped with a Bow, damage +5 during battle" This is a useful skill if you plan to make Mozume a Holy Bowman or Great Merchant.

4. fe15skill_49.pngPrescient Victory: "When user triggers the battle, damage +4" GET! You're most likely going to initiate battles with Mozume anyways.

3. fe15skill_56.pngExtravagance: "During battles, if user spends a Golden Coin, damage +10 and damage received -10" Also get, it's going to be part of your build anyways, and damage reduction help mitigate the Line of Death damage received penalty.

2. fe15skill_55.pngLine of Death: "During battles, damage +10, damage received +10." This, plus Extravagance = OP.

1. fe15skill_11.pngStrength Seal: "After battle, enemy’s Strength -6" Definitely helps, the less physical damage they deal, the better.

Support options:

Mozume has a lot of marriage and buddy options. But basically, if you plan to marry her, you need to marry someone who is in a physical damage dealing glass cannon class.

Marrying Silas, IMHO, is the best option for Mozume since it adds more versatility for her class options. In particular, Luna will allow Mozume to hit really hard since it'll ignore half the unit's defense stat Aegis is also good, as it adds more defensive capacity in her build.

If you feel uncomfortable marrying Silas to Mozume, she has good marriage options. Marrying her to Kaze or Saizou is a good option since she can access the Elite Ninja class, which she can really maximize her skill and speed growths. Lethality is a good skill to use since she already has good skill caps and the fact that she can support with Oboro to grab Flamboyant will make her very powerful. Supporting with Ryouma or Hinata will give her Astra and Flowing Strike, which adds a bit of offensive and defensive capacity. Reclassing her as Trueblade is pretty good as well. She also does well in the Maid class if you marry her to Jakob, as Maids have naturally high speed, luck, and skill caps.

Getting buddy support with Nyx is pretty good, as you can grab Lifetaker, adding more survivability in her kit. You can also replace Strength Seal with Magical Seal and make her an anti-magic unit.

I'll contribute Anna to this thread, she's the only one, I've done extensive research with.

ANNA

post-17271-0-25316600-1444009478_thumb.png

Who is Anna?

Well she's the RNG goddess, lol, jp... no seriously that's what everyone recognizes her as, lol. And she's even the the avatar for the Fire Emblem JP twitter. Well, anyway enough about random information. She's a travelling merchant who was beset by the fabulous berserker duo, and upon rescuing her, she offers her services to you as payment.

She has the highest overall growth totals in the game, with a fantastic array of class choices. Her only downside is that she's a Kamuisexual, meaning her only supports are with Kamui and if married, with Kanna. But if you're like me, that isn't a problem, as I intend to marry her anyway, lol. Anna is geared more towards magic than physical attacks, but that doesn't mean she'll suck with physical attacks, her skill set ensures that she'll do well regardless of how you choose to go with her.

How to Recruit?

She's a paid DLC character for 250YEN, which is roughly 2.00 USD.

Anna's Class Stats:

Adventurer: fefates-icon-bow.pngfefates-icon-staff.png
HP: 50 STR: 26 MAG: 32 SKL: 27 SPD: 33 LCK: 29 DEF: 23 RES: 36

Her natural class is very good for her, there's a reason why so many people simply keep her as an adventurer. Her magic growth and cap makes her a complete beast with a Shining Bow. and with staff utility there's no shortage with what she can do in this class.

Puppeteer: fefates-icon-kunai.pngfefates-icon-bow.png
HP: 60 STR: 29 MAG: 26 SKL: 33 SPD: 29 LCK: 32 DEF: 29 RES: 33
I wouldn't bother, just get the skills off this class and move on.
Great Merchant: fefates-icon-bow.pngfefates-icon-lance.png
HP: 65 STR: 32 MAG: 26 SKL: 29 SPD: 27 LCK: 34 DEF: 31 RES: 32
Same as puppeteer, get what you need out of this class and move on.
Bow Knight: fefates-icon-bow.pngfefates-icon-sword.png
HP: 55 STR: 28 MAG: 26 SKL: 32 SPD: 32 LCK: 32 DEF: 25 RES: 34
Terrible choice, move on.
Strategist: fefates-icon-tome.pngfefates-icon-staff.png
HP: 45 STR: 24 MAG: 34 SKL: 28 SPD: 30 LCK: 35 DEF: 23 RES: 34
Solid choice if you want to use tomes with mount movement. Despite high magic, only have B rank in Tomes, which kinda hurts abit without excalibur access. But can make due with Rainarok x Mjolnir tomes. Having an A rank in staves can be very useful.
Maid: fefates-icon-kunai.pngfefates-icon-staff.png
HP: 50 STR: 27 MAG: 32 SKL: 33 SPD: 32 LCK: 34 DEF: 27 RES: 31
Excellent choice, for Anna. Combined with her available skills such as CopyCat and Extravagance, she can deal some serious damage, or double stack some debuffs with her copy.

And these are her current skill access: Now she has a LOT of skill options off the bat

Personal Skill: fe15skill_195.pngGet Rich Quick: Lck% chance of enemies dropping money.

Great for regular playthroughs to have a fairly steady stream of cash, but unfortunately useless in pvp.

fe15skill_09.pngMove+1: Increase movement by 1

Don't bother.

fe15skill_112.pngLocktouch: Can open locks

Useless in PvP.

fe15skill_08.pngResistance +2: Increase Resistance + 2

Okayish, but better options out there.

fe15skill_74.pngDemoiselle: All men within 2 tile radius recieves 2 less damage.

Don't bother.

fe15skill_22.pngRally Resistance: Rally to increase resistance +4 for 1 turn

Don't bother.

fe15skill_75.pngBattle Command: Allies within 2 tiles raidus deal 2 extra damage, receives 2 less damage

Easily better than Dem. and Rally Resistance, decent choice if you have nothing else.

fe15skill_100.pngServant's Joy: Heals self for same amount when healing allies

Great to have if you plan on using Anna as a secondary healer.

fe15skill_84.pngTome Breaker: Increase hit and avoid +50 when going against tomes.

Excellent choice to give mages a hard time.

fe15skill_99.pngEffective Medicine: Boosts HP recovery Items by 50%

Okayish, better options available

fe15skill_109.pngHousehold Cure: Able to do another action after using a recovery item

This is excellent, highly recommend!

fe15skill_105.pngEasy Life: L% chance of obtaining gold coins after moving for the first 7 turns

Not for PvP, you should've stocked up on coins before battling.

fe15skill_56.pngExtravagance: Use a gold coin to increase damage by 10 and reduce damage taken by 10

Excellent! Must have, don't go without it.

fe15skill_41.pngPuppet Break: Increase attack against puppets and golems

This can be quite useful if the other team have a lot of puppets, which is highly likely.

fe15skill_48.pngCopy Cat Puppet: Produces a puppet clone, with the exact same skills and stats, for the duration of the map.

Excellent! Must have, don't go without it.

fe15skill_18.pngRally Skill: Rally all allies within 2 tile radius to increase skill +4

Don't bother, if you want a rally go with Battle Command

fe15skill_82.pngKunai Breaker: Increase hit and avoid +50 against hidden weapons

Situational, depends on if your opponent likes to use ninjas and maids/butlers.

fe15skill_87.pngLucky 7: Increase Hit rate and Avoid +20 for first 7 turns

Excellent skill, get if you have the space

fe15skill_111.pngPass: Can pass through enemy units.

Decent skill, but you can do without.

Alternate skills to consider if you have access to DLC skills:

fe15skill_121.png Proximity Shot (will allow other bows outside of Shining bow to have that 1-2 range);

fe15skill_224.png Witch's Poison (pin them 1 range units in place, and kite them to death)

fe15skill_200.png Aggressor (Cause, who doesn't want more damage?)

fe15skill_223.png Warp (for movement shenanigans)

Of Course with anyone else in the game, you have the option of your marriage seal class, and DLC class to consider as well.

Anna would make a magnificent Witch, if you want something a little different that has high magic offense:

Witch: fefates-icon-tome.png
HP: 50 STR: 24 MAG: 37 SKL: 27 SPD: 33 LCK: 30 DEF: 24 RES: 31
Skill Set for raw offensive power:
fe15skill_200.png Aggressor; fe15skill_48.pngCopy Cat; fe15skill_56.pngExtravagance; fe15skill_70.pngTomefaire / fe15skill_32.png Vengence (these will require marriage with Kamui having either Priest or Dark Mage as his secondary); fe15skill_109.png Household Cure (invaluable to be able to move and attack after consuming a heal item), fe15skill_87.png Lucky 7 (if you couldn't bother to get either tomefaire or Vengence.)
I'll update with possible marriage classes, etc...
Afterthought:
Despite having only Kamui and Kanna to support, her natural and easy access to CopyCat, can allow her clone to permanently support Kamui/Kanna, without losing any offense, and Kamui will probably more than likely have Copycat as well through buddy sealing, the same can be done to her.
Edited by HTakara82

Regarding Rinkah, in pvp mods are more important overall than growths since most units should be capped anyways, also does not HP tonic technically allows you to activate Flame Blood?

With Flame Blood active you have a +3 in strength and +4 in magic and a +1 in speed.

I beleive the HP Tonic does work, since it adds 5 HP for the next battle, but I will follow up on that if it turns out I lied

To HTakara82 & Dark Paladin X, I really appreciate the contributions and I would like your permission to add them. If you continue to do this in the future, however, please do not cover the royal siblings as I am planning to do them last

Edited by Wolfie (Noheart)

I beleive the HP Tonic does work, since it adds 5 HP for the next battle, but I will follow up on that if it turns out I lied

To HTakara82 & Dark Paladin X, I really appreciate the contributions and I would like your permission to add them. If you continue to do this in the future, however, please do not cover the royal siblings as I am planning to do them last

Yeah, feel free to add any Streetpass guide I've made. I'm also planning to cover children characters a bit. Midoriko being first, so don't steal any of my ideas. This will be a bit trickier since there is gong to be a lot of variations due to the marriage mechanics and I don't know how max stats and growth rates are calculated.

About the personal skill of Flora, i remember reading that the effect is wrong, has anyone who has access to the game confirmed it?

I want to know if HP Tonic works the way I think regarding Rinkah, i have some sets with that in mind that makes her a viable pvp unit, still HP tonic is important for that consistent +4, hope I am guessing right about it.

About the personal skill of Flora, i remember reading that the effect is wrong, has anyone who has access to the game confirmed it?

I want to know if HP Tonic works the way I think regarding Rinkah, i have some sets with that in mind that makes her a viable pvp unit, still HP tonic is important for that consistent +4, hope I am guessing right about it.

It's actually a half-damage counter, and only for ranged attacks. HP Tonic can activate all HP not full skills.

Yeah, feel free to add any Streetpass guide I've made. I'm also planning to cover children characters a bit. Midoriko being first, so don't steal any of my ideas. This will be a bit trickier since there is gong to be a lot of variations due to the marriage mechanics and I don't know how max stats and growth rates are calculated.

I actaully want to advise you hold off on children characters until I have covered every unit.

I actaully want to advise you hold off on children characters until I have covered every unit.

Okay, thanks for letting me know. But once you start doing children characters, can you reserve Midoriko guide to me since Midoriko is one of my favorite characters?

Thank you for planning on doing Flannel. Do you mind if I do Silas myself? If not I'll delete this post.

Who is the unit?:

fefates-icon-silas.jpg

Silas was born from a noble family, and was forced to play with the Avatar to cure his/her loneliness. However, the two quickly became best friends. The Avatar became tired of being trapped in the Northern Citadel, so Silas packed a picnic for them and snuck them out. When they returned, Silas was arrested and was ordered to be executed, but the Avatar prevented his execution. However, Silas was banned from visiting the Avatar, and he longed to see them again for years.

In Birthright, he is ordered by Garon to defeat the Avatar, but when he is defeated he is convinced by the Avatar to join them. In Conquest, he is sent by Xander to help them.

Personal growth rates:

HP, Str, Mag, Skl, Spd, Luck, Def, Res

40 45 5 50 40 40 40 25

His growths make him a "jack of all trades, master of none".

Starting class: Cavalier

Personal Skill: Friendship Oath fe15skill_137.png: If the Avatar is an ally, when the Avatar is under half HP, user’s damage +3 and damage received -3

So this is the type of skill that is useful when the conditions occur, but isn't really useful when playing the game. It's never a good idea to have a character under half HP, especially the main lord, but I guess it's useful when it happens.

Obtainable Skills:

Silas has access to skills from the Cavalier and Mercenary classes, as well as their promotions.

​Recommended Skills:

All of his skill are actually decent to great, but here's my opinion of his skills:

Don'ts:

5. Axebreaker fe15skill_81.png: Both cavaliers and mercenaries use swords, and swords beat axes.

​4. Stubbornness fe15skill_91.png: Definitely not a bad skill, but you have to depend on luck for some HP.

3. Rally Strength fe15skill_16.png: I've never really found Rallies useful, and Silas isn't really made to be a support unit

2. Rally Skill fe15skill_18.png: See above, and Rally Skill is worse

1. Defender fe15skill_71.png: Not a bad skill, but only +1 only in guard stance doesn't seem too great.

Do's

5. Aegis fe15skill_34.png: Halving damage is great, especially with high damage boulders

4. Patient Assurance fe15skill_50.png: Free damage on the Enemy Phase

3. Diamond Strikefe15skill_61.png: -10 damage on the Player Phase? Of course!

2. Luna fe15skill_30.png: A lot of extra damage when it activates

1. Sol fe15skill_29.png: I'm pretty sure everyone sees this as a great skill; self healing unit

Support options:

Who you choose to marry him to is up to you (I prefer Mozume for Prescient Victoryfe15skill_49.png), but I recommend Kaze for an A+ support. Ryoma is good too, but Kaze is available on both paths, and gives him access to Snake Venom fe15skill_101.png, Lethality fe15skill_25.png, and Copycat Puppet fe15skill_48.png.

That's all! If there's anything you think I should change or add, let me know.

Edited by riolumaster

Feel free to add my guide on Hana:

fefates-icon-hana.jpg

Who is the unit?

Hana is Sakura's childhood friend and loyal subordinate and personal bodyguard. Contrary to her cute appearance, Hana is actually a tomboy with little self-restraint. Regardless, she never misses her daily training and works hard to be the best subordinate when compared to her "rival" Subaki.

Personal Growth:

HP: 25
Attack: 55
Magic: 10
Skill: 45
Speed: 55
Luck: 25
Defense: 20
Resistance: 30

*Starting class*

Samurai -> Trueblade or Weapon Master.
Priestess -> War Priestess or Onmyoji

So what class to use? Trueblade all the way. Hana is basically a "glass cannon" unit that sacrifices defense for raw power and double hitting. You could make her as a War Priestess or Weapon Master, but you won't able to fully benefit from the Skill, Strength, and Speed cap. Just don't go Onmyoji, as her Magic growth rate is pretty bad.

Available skills:

Flowing Strike, Vantage, Astra, Swordfaire, Miracle, Rally Luck, Renewal, Magic Counter

Personal Skill:

fe15skill_135.pngTomboy: "When user triggers the battle and defeats an enemy, enemies adjacent to the user have their HP reduced by 20%" Well, theoretically, this skill would be useful if Hana runs up to an enemy and there happens to be adjacent units next to her. However, Hana is a "glass cannon" unit and running her up into the frontlines to activate this skill is suicidal. If you really want to take use of this skill, I suggest you put her up in defensive stance with another unit. Otherwise, it's pretty useless in My Castle battles.

Don't:

5. fe15skill_36.pngMiracle: "Luck% chance of leaving the user with 1 HP when they have 2 or more HP" Hana doesn't really have good luck growth to take advantage of this skill.

4. fe15skill_107.pngFortune: "When user triggers the battle, Luck% chance of gaining double experience when user defeats the enemy" Pretty useless. NEXT

3. fe15skill_39.pngVantage: "At the start of battle, when the user has under half HP, they attack first" If you are putting Hana less than half HP, then you are doing this wrong.

2. fe15skill_17.pngfe15skill_20.pngRally Skills. Pretty useless and not a support unit.

1. fe15skill_03.png Magic +2. What?

Do's:

5. fe15skill_94.pngRenewal: "Recover 30% HP at the start of the user’s Turn" Get, adds more survivability on Hana

4. fe15skill_57.pngFlowing Strike: "When user triggers the battle, Avoid +30" YES. Since Hana is very squishy, getting defensive capacity is important.

3. fe15skill_27.pngAstra: "Skill x 0.5% chance of triggering 5 consecutive hits with half damage" GET! This skill adds a lot of damage output with her high strength, skill, and speed caps.

2. fe15skill_55.pngLine of Death: "During battles, damage +10, damage received +10" Grab. Doesn't matter since her defensive capacity is bad anyways, the extra damage is worth it.

1. fe15skill_11.pngStrength Seal: "After battle, enemy’s Strength -6" YES, the lower the strength, the less damage the enemy can deal to you.

Support options:

Hana has a good variety of support options. But basically, you need to pair her up with a physical damage dealing unit that has access to skills activated by Skill% or anything that boosts her offensive power synergizes with her.

Marrying Takumi or getting A+ support with Setsuna will allow Hana to access Soar, which makes her an anti-flying unit Trueblade. Prescient Victory and Raven Strike in combination with Flowing Strike, can make her a deadly Trueblade. Also, you can reclass Hana into a Holy Bowman, which is a good class for her since it has good Strength, Speed, and Skill caps.

Marrying Nishiki allows Hana to grab Flamboyant, which increases her skill activation rates by 15%. You can also replace Astra with Breaking Sky for more additional damage.

Silas is also a good marriage option for Hana, as you can replace Astra with Luna for more raw damage. Aegis and Diamond Strike are good defensive options for Hana. However, Hana will not full benefit if she reclasses into either Paladin or Great Knight.

In the Invisible Kingdom route, Hana has more options for her that would make her more powerful. If you support her with Effie, she not only get the said Luna skill, she can also get Pavise for more defensive options. Marrying Lazward or Flannel are also good options, as Hana can grab Sol and add more survivability in her kit. Stubborness from Lazward isn't that good since Hana doesn't have good luck growths. Not to mention, Renewal is much better skill than Stubborness.

Surprisingly enough Hana can do pretty well if she has reclassed into a class that specialize in Hidden Weapns, mainly due to Hana's naturally high speed, skill and strength caps as well as the +2 Speed inherit for shurikens. By marrying Hana to either Kaze or Saizou, she can reclass into an Elite Ninja, where she can grab Snake Venom and Lethality, which makes Hana even more OP. Grabbing the Copycat skill is also good on Hana as well. If you plan to make Hana a Hidden Weapons user, but want to marry her to someone else, a Maid via A+ support with Felicia is a decent alternative. While Maids don't have the crazy skill and speed caps, this is compensated with better strength and luck caps. Although I would prefer a ninja Hana over a maid Hana in most situations.

Unfortunately, as much as how OP the Line of Death/Extragence combo is, she virtually has no way of accessing the Great Merchant class unless she is married to the male Avatar whose secondary reclass is set to Great Merchant.

Edited by Dark Paladin X

• 1 month later...

Well, It's been a while since I've been here. In all honesty, I really need help on what to do with this thread because I can't make all my crazy updates with life getting in the way, and the fact where I have come to realize I haven't played the game and therefore have no idea how these units play. I'm thinking of doing 1 of 2 things with this thread: 1-Let it stay dead 2-Revive it after I play my first Nohr play through once I get my Special Edition. I'm preferring the latter so that's probably what I will be doing unless everyone bailed out here. (Also, I'm removing "Guest suggestions" And making them permanent. If a character you want to upload is taken I will allow duplication.)

• 4 months later...