Fire Emblem Cipher Skype Group List

Coopa

Hello, I wanted to make a thread for people to play with others on Skype. All you have to do is list your Skype name, and you can set up matches on here by adding them as friends!

I've also gone ahead and made a skype group that you can join and help set up matches. You can also invite other players if you know them.

If you want to be added to the Skype group, just add me.

Skype Name: FKOCoopa

Edit:

I've found out you can auto join the skype group if you copy and paste this link into a skype chat then click the link. It auto joins you into the group.

skype:?chat&blob=CEO_NNCCwpenNk-yB5dT5A-C0QvY2k9m3z-TYv53zQa4kjOoGURwj7Hy8nMYWfpae5RllJA-292-

Edited by Coopa

Interesting in trying some games on Skype. How exactly would this take place? Have camera like birds-eye over table with cards?

I suppose It'll be something like that, btw, my skype is Daniel De Fez and I'm already in the group

Interesting in trying some games on Skype. How exactly would this take place? Have camera like birds-eye over table with cards?

Correct. Place a webcam over the cards.

I would absolutely love to join! Except I feel a bit reluctant because I'm not too familiar with the TCG rules yet and how it's played (I am doing quite the research, but I'm slow with learning, I fear...) I only recently got the decks and the boosterboxes, so yeah. I don't really have anyone else to learn this with, so would it be possible for me to join even if I don't participate in matches yet? ;o;

Skype name is Rowiehz. Same as username.

Best way to learn is to just play games with people. The game just came out so no one is truly good enough to be a rule master at this point. We inform each other of misplays/misreads as they happen and teach each other while playing. Either get/make the trial deck or go ahead and start making a custom deck and just run it against people. You end up learning your deck a lot better when you're faced with different scenarios.

Best way to learn is to just play games with people. The game just came out so no one is truly good enough to be a rule master at this point. We inform each other of misplays/misreads as they happen and teach each other while playing. Either get/make the trial deck or go ahead and start making a custom deck and just run it against people. You end up learning your deck a lot better when you're faced with different scenarios.

^This. This is all very true, and even if there were rule masters, it still wouldn't matter. Everyone has to learn at some point and playing games is by far the best way. Just play with friends or someone willing to be patient with you (who would probably turn into a friend lol).

I might join later, but it would be digital only for me.

It so turns out I can't join as quickly as I thought. I'll be traveling to Austria in just two days, so I'll join the Skype group once I'm all settled over there.

Like many others, I only just got my cards. Gonna join the Skype group as SturmWyvern and look to watch some gameplay/learn.

EDIT: Could someone actually add me to the group? I'm having trouble joining directly :(

Edited by SturmWyvern

yep, just got my cards, I would join, but I'd rather wait a week so I can get more of the game down and learn some of the cards so I don't slow down whoever I'm against too much.

• 2 months later...