What was your best Pokemon nickname?

deactivated

One time my ex was doing a nuzlocke and he asked me to nickname the pokemon he just got (can't even remember what it was) and because I had my Blastoise plush next to me I said that Blastoise should name it. We sat around for a bit and was like, "What would Blastoise name it"? And eventually I was like, "Duh, it's name will be Blablablastoise". But it didn't fit so it became Blablablasto.

Edited by Hatsuoki

this said something different once but now I remembered

once i was playing soul silver and i asked my cousin what to name my nidoking

he said to name it "Magnido"

beautiful

Edited by maybe

Whenever I feel obligated to nickname something (in Nuzlockes for example) I get frustrated because I'm terrible at naming things and just resort to using 'Reb Brown' for everything.

Good god I have so many. I was in a Silver mood when I named my Xatu IT'S NO USE, I have a Shiny Probopass named Nuggetnose, and quite a few Pokemon named after other Pokemon. And a Wooper named Pooper (I was 7) once in Pearl.

I called my Volcarona Gamergate

Any reason why Volcarona? In any case, I named my Ferrothorn Kaiser Bill after the spiked helmets customary in the a German army at the time. Ferrothorn is covered in spikes, so yeah. I also named my Starmie Death Star, and my Dragonite Smaugon.

I also have a Machop named Pooper in OR. I have crude humor. I'm also planning on getting Hondege and one Ageislash named after sacred weapons.

Working on a VGC team right now, and it's got a Landorus-T called Billy D. Someone else probably has one with that name too, but I'm still proud.