What was your best Pokemon nickname?

deactivated

So, story time! When I got Pearl version (used), somebody else already had a save file on it. I thought I could just overwrite it, but of course you can't do that now; you must do some button combo on the title screen.

So, I wrote down and did that button combo and rushed through the opening section of the game again. This resulted in me taking out my stylus and rapidly taping "enter" when the game prompted me to give my starter a nickname (it was a Chimchar, by the way). However, what instead happened was my stylus hit the letter "g", then enter.

So I have a level 100 Infernape named G sitting in my PC box in X.

Another one: I named an Oddish Turnipforwhat.

• 2 weeks later...
I nickname everything so I have lots of great nicknames I gave. In my current White 2 file I'm naming all my pokemon after or inspired by One Piece characters names. Except for my Elekid. Another good ones are my Poochyenas: Amanita (the female in Alpha Sapphire) and Archie (the male in Emerald). And no I never called any of my pokemon Maxie. Edited by Yari Bryant

Regirock:STONED

Regice:BAYMAX

Registeel:METAL NUTS Metal Balls would have been better but...

Regigias (or however you spell it):I wanted to name him GIGA BALLS,but balls is censored,so his name is GIGA NUTS.It was late at night and I don't fucking care about it.

• 1 month later...

Almost all of my Pokémon are based on Fire Emblem characters. My latest? A Happiny in Black 2 called Maribelle.

On the other hand, two Pokémon I name in irony:

Thany (Shanna) - female Tirtouga/Black 1
FE!Thany has lightning quick Speed stats and is strong/resistant to Lightning magic. Pokémon!Thany has one of the lowest Speed stats, and is also weak to Electric-type moves.

Lilina - female Lucario/Black 2
FE!Lilina is one of the slower (having lower Speed stat) units, and she uses Magic. Pokémon!Lucario!Lilina is one of the fastest (having high Speed stat), and she does not have any special Attack moves - all of her moves are physical.

Edited by henrymidfields