Favorite support convos so far? (Spoilers)

Support convos have been getting out there, so I wanted to ask which ones that you have read are your favorites so far? For me its..

Corrin/Azura (Nohr Route)

I liked this support quite a bit. It shows just how badly things are affecting Corrin, how the choice of not joining Hoshido eats away at them and given the situation, I think it fits perfectly. It feels pretty bleak, especially when Azura has to save Corrin when he is so torn up over fighting Hoshido that he is willing to let an assassin strike at him without retaliating. However, it ends on a more hopeful note by S-rank. A-rank to a lesser extent but that is a sort of 'dark' hopefulness.

Jakob/Camilla

One of the better comedic supports in my opinion. Jakob and Camilla begin to argue over who should watch over Corrin. If you haven't seen it, I suggest going to check it out!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Ophelia/Odin parent/child support chain is right now my favorite in the whole game.

It has a great mix of humor and sadness. That Owain is one of my favorite characters from Awakening doesn't hurt, and anything referring to Lissa is heartbreaking, especially when Owain reassures Ophelia about her brand. Gosh I feel so bad for them, if he has to eventually go back to Ylisse...

Silas/Kamui is another one. What can I say, I'm a sucker for childhood friends.

Kazahana/Tsubaki too. They're so competitive it's funny.

Charlotte and Lazwald have great supports too, I can't just pick one from all their respective supports.

Edited by wvype

I didn't readed that much for now, but I really liked Soleil and Lazward supports, he is such a good dad (the A supports is a bit sad). Nishiki and Flannel supports are funny...

And well yeah, somehow I started to like the idea of Kinu x Grey, and now I readed their supports and I liked it more

Edited by SniperGYS

I love the whole childhood friends thing, so I really enjoyed F!Kamui x Silas's whole support convo;

Crimson x F!Kamui's support is also super adorable as well, I found it really touching, especially the A support ; m ;

I really liked it, so I wanted to see if her support with M!Kamui was the same as well,

and I was really disappointed because I did not like it nearly as much ; m ; it didn't seem as natural, her convos were a lot more meaningful with F!Kamui; I mean, they have quite a few characters with the same C-A convos for both Kamuis, so WHY NOT CRIMSON.

Then of course, there's Oboro and Takumi

there's so much I like about it, the first being that OBORO LIKES TAKUMI. I love the whole subordinate // retainer falls for her lord and the fact that Takumi's not SUPER oblivious and Oboro's not super clingy. Also, Takumi is especially kind to Oboro and goes out of his way to help her (which is out of character lol) and it's just so sweet ; u ; Their entire support also flowed very well, nothing seemed super sudden.

I also really like Kinu and Kisaragi's support (so far, at least lol) ! I just got Kisaragi today and have been pairing him with Sophie and Kinu, and AAH he and Kinu are so adorable together, plus their personalities are very similar ! I think I'm going to have the two marry each other * U *

I read up on a few just this morning, and I really liked Lazward/Mozume, Flannel/Aqua and Harold/Benoit. I'm not sure they're the best ones I've read, but they definitely took me by surprise.

However, regarding Lazward/Mozume...

the fact that he's actually Inigo and has to return at some point just ruins it for me. The same goes for all the supports with the Awakening children; it doesn't matter who they romance in the long run, since I believe they vanish without a trace anyway.

I have to say Lazwald/Marx is my favorite Support so far. Lazwald is unique in that

He's the only one of the Awakening kids confirmed to be able to outright die in the Hoshido route. His Support with Marx does an excellent job of establishing why he's loyal enough to sacrifice never going home again. The A Support, especially, is heartwarming in its own subdued way.

I hope this isn't considered too unrelated, but where can I read supports? The only ones I've seen are the odd ones that have had a thread made for them (like the Zero + Camilla or Soleil + Kamui ones). Am I not paying attention to the correct thread? I'd really like to read some.

I hope this isn't considered too unrelated, but where can I read supports? The only ones I've seen are the odd ones that have had a thread made for them (like the Zero + Camilla or Soleil + Kamui ones). Am I not paying attention to the correct thread? I'd really like to read some.

http://pastebin.com/qddaf9Ui

http://pastebin.com/u/fletching

Lots of supports in those links.

I liked how male Kamui x Matoi turned out…. particularly with how Matoi's behavior contrasted with Cordelia in one important point:

In Awakening, Cordelia used to have a crush on Chrom, but nothing ever came of it because she never could bring herself to confess her crush to him. In Fates, Matoi's S-support reveals that she had developed a crush on Kamui/Corrin/the male Avatar… and she's the one who confesses first. Not to mention that Corrin has quite the flustered reaction from her revelation before regaining his composure and admitting that he feels the same way.

From what I've read, Cyrus/Kamui, Suzukaze/Saizou, Harold/Benoit, Kamui/Aqua (Nohr version),

Saizou/Charlotte, Flannel/Nishiki

Edited by Ryo

Hinoka/Marx was pretty good. I think it was the best Royal Family support. I also liked Felicia/Harold for being super inspirational.

Child-wise, I like Matoi/Shinonome and Kisaragi/Mitama so far. They're both cute and flow naturally.

Male Kamui X Aqua in all three routes were damn good. It just shouts One True Pairing even if I'm only going to S-rank her in the third route.

I also adored Kamui's support with Setsuna.

The image of Setsuna hugging Male Kamui during the S-rank and falling into a trap together is just cute as hell.

Some of the parent and child supports were good as well.

There were some others but its alot to sort through..... :XD:

Edited by Iron Griffin

Just read it now, but Flannel and Nyx had a pretty nice support. Flannel is kind of er, 'dumb' in an enthusiastic way. He reminds me of a shonen protaganist in terms of his personality. Regardless, I think hes pretty cool and Garou are one of my favorite laguz type creatures. As for Nyx herself..

She apparently was a terrible person as a child and used her magic to hurt people. So she was cursed to remain young like one physically. She wishes she could be normal due to the fact she secretly wants to have a family but feels like she can't because no one will love her. Flannel, being the guy he is, says he doesn't care about that and loves her for who she is. Sounds kind of cheesy but it fits and I think Nyx might be a character I like alongside flannel. I'll probably pair the two together.

Nyx: But, if I had an adult body… I would be able to lead a life like a normal person…

Flannel: What do you mean by a normal life?

Nyx: Yes… I said it myself, but… hearing it said again, it’s a difficult question, isn’t it? However, since I’m requesting it… as far as a normal life goes, I would say… loving someone, being loved by someone… building a happy family… I might like to have that sort of life.

Flannel is 100% cutie pie, just like Benoit.

Charlotte/Saizou and Leon/Takumi made me laugh out loud from start to finish. Interestingly enough, the latter has far more romantic undertones than the former.

I'm a bit disappointed that it seems like 100% of Felicia's supports deal with her being a clumsy maid in some way. Sumia had supports that not only didn't deal with her clumsiness, but also explored it in other ways (swapping bodies with Henry, for instance), so it's sad that Felicia, who's a more prominent character than her, gets more repetitive supports.

Edited by Thane