Favorite support convos so far? (Spoilers)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Oboro and Kamui's C-S supports. It's a shame they are ones that I'll likely never see in-game.

Other standouts are Marx / Charlotte and Odin / Ophelia.

Edited by EJ107

I really thought Arthur, despite his amazing looks, would have bland supports, but they've been pretty funny so far, and his support with Benoit is adorable. I was also really surprised by how good Charlotte's supports are, especially the one with Xander. Pretty much all of Mozume's supports have been swell as well (so now I feel bad about never having used her).

Poor Felicia though, even Takumi has more variety.

Xander x Luna

Lazwald x Aqua (I nearly cried, okay? That's rare in itself)

Xander x Charlotte

There are a ton more, but these are the ones that came to the top of my head.

XanderxCharlotte

SetsunaxNishiki

RyomaxElise

I've also found myself liking a lot of Flannel's and Arthur's supports. The former bounces off well with the other characters due to his personality while Arthur's are just hilarious to read.

Edited by Medeus

I want to see the Sophie x MKamui's support conversation!!!

I like most of the female x MKamui supports that I've read so far.

The only one I dislike is Nyx. She kinda pisses me off.

Edited by Lawlzor96

OboroxZero is still my favorite.

The EXTREMELY corny romance lines that came out of Zero's mouth one after another, oo-ho-ho-ho,

I was fucking SCREAMING while translating that support.

Corny is the best!

Also their S-support isn't a sudden "OMFG I LOVE YOU!!!11111" Throughout their support Zero is trying to constantly improve himself (his vulgar word choice) for her, and gets sad when he doesn't get it, and-- JUST KILL ME NOW THEIR SUPPORT IS PERFECT.

If you would like to read it, here you go!

Edited by squkyshoes

OboroxZero is still my favorite.

The EXTREMELY corny romance lines that came out of Zero's mouth one after another, oo-ho-ho-ho,

I was fucking SCREAMING while translating that support.

Corny is the best!

Also their S-support isn't a sudden "OMFG I LOVE YOU!!!11111" Throughout their support Zero is trying to constantly improve himself (his vulgar word choice) for her, and gets sad when he doesn't get it, and-- JUST KILL ME NOW THEIR SUPPORT IS PERFECT.

If you would like to read it, here you go!

wait whaaaat I might be wrong, but isn't Zero x Oboro essentially the same as Joker x Oboro ? * o *

can't remember properly since it's been a while since I had Joker and Oboro support each other (and I never got to S with them for obvious reasons)...but it seems the same ??

and nooo takumi and oboro's support is perfect what are you talking about ; o ;

Edited by mimasho

I haven't read too many supports, especially not the ones that are only available in third path. But when I read Kamui's and Gunther's support I couldn't stop my eyes from watering. Kamui is worried that Gunther's behaviour in the past is due to dementia when it's actually that Gunther took care of Kamui, acting as a father figure. No wonder Kamui grew up as a kind person when they got so much love despite being neglected by Garon.

I've only looked at the supports I know I'm not gonna pair up in-game and not even very many at that, but I have to say, I actually enjoyed Ryoma X Elise and Hinata X Pieri in the third route~ The former was actually quite cute, though morally, I'd never pair them up, and the latter was just one of those simple ones that I actually thought was really creative and worked out well~