The Avatar's lack of shoes....

Iron Griffin

^ The outfit looks designed around the lack of footwear though, plus he/she could just buy/find some new boots... wait i found the reason, all boots raise movement and as that is really powerful and as boots stack, everybody only gets one pair of boots, and as Kaimui and Azura were kidnapped they didn't get their boot ration.

It all makes Sense!!!!!

I'd like to mention that even though Kamui has dragon feetses, Kamui has 4 of those feetses... and is wearing properly armored gloves. I'd be okay with the lack of boots if they also decided that gloves were so FE13, but that is just a silly design choice to me. If you burst out of your boots, you should burst out of your gloves, too! I mean, who cares about sword hand blisters if you just bust a dragon?! :O

Does this design remind anyone else of the elves from Dragon Age II, particularly Fenris?

Honestly, it's probably just for aesthetics.

"Everything is cold hard stone I wish I had worn shoes with soles now" (Merrill, DA2) still the best line ever

There's a lack of talk about Aqua around here.

Not only don't she wear any shoes, but she doesn't wear any pants as well, like the legendary hero Marth.

She's clearly the true hero of this story.

Foot fetishes need their fanservice too.

Fates likes to please as many fetishes as possible (loli, furry, oppai, foot, traps (Foleo), tsundere, imouto, etc).

I laughed so hard I almost choked on the apple I was eating.

...I am suing you for attempted murder.

No shoe x No shoe, clearly I found more hints of Azura x Kamui being canon since only these two doesn't wear shoes. Yes, that must be it for why they have no shoes.

Edited by Awakener_

Lol, there was also another cute 1 page manga strip of Marx giving Kamui the shoeless outfit. Can't find it at the moment though

Found it, posting it in spoilers since there are like 15 pages

tumblr_nnl0v3okNx1sgot1ro8_1280.png

tumblr_nnl0v3okNx1sgot1ro9_1280.png

tumblr_nnl0v3okNx1sgot1ro1_1280.png

tumblr_nnl0v3okNx1sgot1ro2_1280.png

tumblr_nnl0v3okNx1sgot1ro3_1280.png

tumblr_nnl0v3okNx1sgot1ro4_1280.png

tumblr_nnl0v3okNx1sgot1ro5_1280.png

tumblr_nnl0v3okNx1sgot1ro6_1280.png

tumblr_nnl0v3okNx1sgot1ro7_1280.png

tumblr_nnl0vwBbV11sgot1ro1_1280.png

tumblr_nnl0vwBbV11sgot1ro2_1280.png

tumblr_nnl0vwBbV11sgot1ro3_1280.png

tumblr_nnl0vwBbV11sgot1ro4_1280.png

tumblr_nnl0vwBbV11sgot1ro5_1280.png

tumblr_nnl0vwBbV11sgot1ro6_1280.png

tumblr_nnl0vwBbV11sgot1ro7_1280.png

If the game never explains it, this will be my head canon

believe it or not, not wearing shows gives you more agility in combat. you have better control without the souls of the show conforming the foots natural ability to shape with terrain.

Perhaps if your feet were numb and highly calloused, or if you were fighting on soft grass and gym mats. But Kamui is fighting on spiky ground, cold sewer floors, frozen lakes and canyons of sharp rock. Probably has exploding blisters and gout, poor guy

But Kamui also does several impossible spinning attacks, swings a massive sword with one hand, can leap twice his own height, and can fly forward through the air like a drill, so I think we can't really apply logic other than symbolism and cool-factor to anything he does

Perhaps if your feet were numb and highly calloused, or if you were fighting on soft grass and gym mats. But Kamui is fighting on spiky ground, cold sewer floors, frozen lakes and canyons of sharp rock. Probably has exploding blisters and gout, poor guy

But Kamui also does several impossible spinning attacks, swings a massive sword with one hand, can leap twice his own height, and can fly forward through the air like a drill, so I think we can't really apply logic other than symbolism and cool-factor to anything he does

If he spent his whole life not wearing shows, his feet would be highly calloused and most cases wouldn't give him too much trouble.