Playing Cipher online using LackeyCCG

Tuvillo

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I intend to make a small compilation of things needed to play the game, as well as tips to help smooth out gameplay. Will edit into original post later today.

Hey Tuvillo, is it possible to add an orb button so we don't have to click send to orb area from the top of the deck?

Also, I've noticed support call doesn't show up on log. Which is normally fine, but if Lackey shows wrong card image it gets messy.

Edited by Fallsmyer

The only issue there is that people don't update, really. I'm still trying to get the update-detection working, but nothing. The last change I made was 2 days or so ago though.

I'll add the Orb button, I guess. Sounds reasonable.

Edit: Orb button added, auto-update detection should be functional, and gonna get started on the guide in the first post.

Edit2: I'm actually seeing the Support Button recorded in the log, actually. To be honest, I also thought it didn't show up in the log.

Edited by Tuvillo

Like does the program actually have the rules of the game built in like any other card game you can play on PC or like is it just a base and you have to manually apply rules and stuff?

It's not automated, it just has the tools you need to play it like you would on a table.

Interestingly, I think it's also the easiest-to-use card database we have at the moment.

Edit2: I'm actually seeing the Support Button recorded in the log, actually. To be honest, I also thought it didn't show up in the log.

It's weird, it didn't use to show up in log but as of late it has. Thanks for the orb button!

Small changes last few days.

"Add Orb" - Send top card of your Deck to Orbs

"Take Orb" - Send top card of your Orbs to your hand

"Red Lord" and "Blue Lord" buttons moved to Rightclick menu to prevent cluttering

Fixed several card texts.

Things I'd still like: Red Lord Token from the Structure Deck with a decent quality image, and the Marth level 3 image once it's distributed somehow.

Things I'm working on: Adding alternate arts to the game

This is pretty darn neat, a few complications with the software at first aside it is rather easy to use, which is good.

Something I would like to note is that the image for Xane's card isn't downloading porperly as it ''redownloads'' every time I pass the cursor troug it, every other card shows up just fine though.

Edited by Jariu

I had that issue the first time I finished auto-imagedownloading as well (For all images), but I'm not really sure what causes it.

Yes, Lackey is quite pleasant once you get used to it! (Initial lack of userfriendliness)

• 4 weeks later...

Quite happy with the slow stream of reveals, will add what we know when I get home Tuesday.

Shall I put Shuriken in as 'Hidden Weapon'? It seems needlessly long.

While that's the technical name I think Shuriken should work well enough if not better as the cards just use the icon when needed on skills as can be seen in Lon'qu and Virion, so simply Shuriken is fine if you ask me as that's what they decided to use as the icon.

I just discovered this, and now I'm happy. Hope it gets popular. One quick question though -- How do you view the full effects of cards in the deck editor?

Press ` while hovering over a card name to get a text box to show up with the full translation of everything on it.

Good to get more people. Sadly as long as the numbers remain low, it's unreliable to find a match you didn't arrange through other channels. Tell as many people interested in FE or cardgames :3

Also, i'll stick to Shuriken. It's literally what the symbol is, after all.