Tuvillo

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have been quite interested in this and have wanted to get into it for a long time.

I am happy that I was able to find this thing!

I need a little help though on something. How is this thing getting updated?

I mean, I have been learning about the program and I understand how it works

but I honestly have no idea how you are giving out these updates.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Tuvillo, I had some questions to which I couldn't find answers anywhere so I desperately need your help ^^" 

I am relatively new to the cipher and the game itself since a friend asked me to play with him and I ended up liking the game after all. It has been almost a month since I last played with someone and used the servers, two days ago I tried to play but I couldn't enter the server. Today I tried to enter again and this error appears:

"Attempting to connect to server ..."

"You were unable to connect to the matching game server through WANIP. Trying LANIP ..."

"There was an error. Shucks"

Has this ever happened to you? If so (or if you know about it) could you tell me how to fix it, please?

I already updated the plugin and my lackeyccg is the latest version. 

11 hours ago, Alizeeno said:

Hi Tuvillo, I had some questions to which I couldn't find answers anywhere so I desperately need your help ^^" 

I am relatively new to the cipher and the game itself since a friend asked me to play with him and I ended up liking the game after all. It has been almost a month since I last played with someone and used the servers, two days ago I tried to play but I couldn't enter the server. Today I tried to enter again and this error appears:

"Attempting to connect to server ..."

"You were unable to connect to the matching game server through WANIP. Trying LANIP ..."

"There was an error. Shucks"

Has this ever happened to you? If so (or if you know about it) could you tell me how to fix it, please?

I already updated the plugin and my lackeyccg is the latest version. 

The Lackey Master server is dead atm, that's probably why. It'll come back eventually... hopefully.

Hi there !

Does somebody run Lackey on Mac Os Sierra? Some of my friends try to run it but are redirected here: http://www.lackeyccg.com/missingfontserror.html

If somebody could fix this issue, please say it to me =3

Thank you !

Edit 06/28/17: don't search anymore !
Here is the way to fix it: in your Lackey CCG folder, right-click on the Lackey CCG launcher. Then, go to "view the content of the package" (or something like that xD in French "Afficher le contenu du paquet".
Then "Contents" -> "MacOs"

Edited by Yaen

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Curious, but has the some of the newest cards been added yet? Like the new promted Walhart card that I want to build a deck around

Edit: Already figured out the answer. Another question though, how do you set a card as the MC on Lackey? The token thing doesn’t seem to work for me?

Edited by Poimagic

• 3 months later...

hi everyone, does anyone know if in the future the awesome guys that make the cipher plugin are considering implementing the cards of the game mode announced in the cipher summer party festival dynamite cypher?

many thanks for the plugin it is really fun to play the game  :D: