Hi,

I was just flicking through Fire Emblem: Fates' Japanese Miiverse page, and I found a couple of pictures for people to translate. These pictures aren't mine as they belong to several users on the Japanese Miiverse page for these games, but I'm curious as to what they say.

So...

post-5132-0-68695200-1436125853_thumb.jpg Ryoma solo ending.

post-5132-0-22263500-1436125883_thumb.jpg Silas x Fem!Kamui ending.

post-5132-0-70632900-1436125915_thumb.jpg Ryoma's son x Fem!Kamui ending.

post-5132-0-40381200-1436126053_thumb.jpg Leo x Fem!Kamui ending.

post-5132-0-61280000-1436126083_thumb.jpg Could this be the Dark Falcoln Class?? Posted by MEDA.

post-5132-0-78403100-1436126131_thumb.jpg Sweet Dreams... ;)

Edited by Fantasia

Is pretty iffy to hide Gale Force behind DLC.

Ikr? Gale Force on every single unit was the most broken thing ever, but it was so much fun.

Anyways, I'm trying to find the names of the 6 people that posted these pictures so I can give them kudos for these pictures.

Great the already creepy looking puppets got alot creepier and now i'm going to have nightmares :tangerinedry: .

Hehehe... I saw that picture on Miiverse, and decided to post it for the fun of it. ;)

Could this be the Dark Falcoln Class?? Posted by MEDA.

Just found the original post. Yes, it's Dark Falcon itself according to it. Apparently it's from the class presentation video? I guess it might have been mistakenly added there for people who already have one extra path? Or maybe the special edition?

Heh, these are endings? What path?

Edit; ignore my derp post.

I dunno which paths they are. I just found them on Miiverse and wanted them translated. :)

Just found the original post. Yes, it's Dark Falcon itself according to it. Apparently it's from the class presentation video? I guess it might have been mistakenly added there for people who already have one extra path? Or maybe the special edition?

Sweet. The Dark Falcoln Class looks badass. :D

Dat nightmare fuel tho...

Hehehe.... ;)

294 battles? U wot?

btw

"Becomes the king of Hoshidan. His righteous, fair rule of the kingdom fuels the bravery of the people suffering from the war and rebuilt the kingdom. He is praised by the people as "The person who surpasses his father, the great king Sumeragi" "

"Husband Silas, becomes a royal knight and continues his work in the Nohr kingdom. He's loved and praised by the younger knights. His wife, (Name), becomes his (errrrr....advisor?) and they move on to their future together, happily ever after."

"Husband Shinonome, leaves for training. When he's back, he becomes the king and continues rebuilding Hoshidan. His wife, (Name), becomes his (errrrr....advisor?) and they move on to their future together, happily ever after."

"Husband Leon, helps his brother, king Marcus, to do the dirty, hated work that's required for the development of the kingdom. His wife..... yeah you know it."

^ Very rough translations, I am bad at both English and Jap, sorry.

Edited by derekai

OK, if those really are what's written for the wives, I am very disappoint

The paired endings are made here by mixing two parts, the husband S and the wife S. Each character has a standard ending and an S ending. Male characters and Shara have special S endings for marrying the female avatar in the third route. Some female characters have special S endings for marrying Odin and Lazward. The avatars, both genders, also have different S endings for the third route.

Anyway, the point is that female Avatar's S ending will always be the same, aside from the variation for the third route, doesn't matter who she marries. If they had married those same male characters posted above to some other female characters, the male side would be the same, but there'd be a different part for the wife.

Edited by NeonZ

The paired endings are made here by mixing two parts, the husband S and the wife S. Each character has a standard ending and an S ending. Male characters and Shara have special S endings for marrying the female avatar in the third route. Some female characters have special S endings for marrying Odin and Lazward. The avatars, both genders, also have different S endings for the third route.

Anyway, the point is that female Avatar's S ending will always be the same, aside from the variation for the third route, doesn't matter who she marries. If they had married those same male characters posted above to some other female characters, the male side would be the same, but there'd be a different part for the wife.

Hmmm.... I'm intrigued as to what those paired endings with Lazwald and Odin are.

294 battles? U wot?

btw

"Becomes the king of Hoshidan. His righteous, fair rule of the kingdom fuels the bravery of the people suffering from the war and rebuilt the kingdom. He is praised by the people as "The person who surpasses his father, the great king Sumeragi" "

"Husband Silas, becomes a royal knight and continues his work in the Nohr kingdom. He's loved and praised by the younger knights. His wife, (Name), becomes his (errrrr....advisor?) and they move on to their future together, happily ever after."

"Husband Shinonome, leaves for training. When he's back, he becomes the king and continues rebuilding Hoshidan. His wife, (Name), becomes his (errrrr....advisor?) and they move on to their future together, happily ever after."

"Husband Leon, helps his brother, king Marcus, to do the dirty, hated work that's required for the development of the kingdom. His wife..... yeah you know it."

^ Very rough translations, I am bad at both English and Jap, sorry.

Thank you!! :D

Hmmm.... I'm intrigued as to what those paired endings with Lazwald and Odin are.

Ditto

Oh, didn't notice that all the wives were just Kamui. Derp.

Edited by Meh

Ditto

Oh, didn't notice that all the wives were just Kamui. Derp.

I found some more endings for the various characters (One Japanese player was amazing and has posted around 18 different endings) which don't feature Kamui. These include:

Grey x Sophie

Shigure x Kanna

Hinata x Azura

And a ton more!

I'll post these soon (If I can get permission).

Firstly, kudos to Akatsuki_mtgeki for most of these. Whilst I couldn't get their permission for these directly, I did ask, so hopefully they know that I've borrowed these???

Anyways, I have quite a few of these, so I'm going to post 5 at a time. If anyone would be willing to translate these I'd be greatful.

post-5132-0-85922700-1436208641_thumb.jpg

post-5132-0-67746200-1436208659_thumb.jpg

post-5132-0-05753000-1436208737_thumb.jpg

post-5132-0-82289400-1436208762_thumb.jpg

post-5132-0-58409500-1436208790_thumb.jpg

Hi,

I was just flicking through Fire Emblem: Fates' Japanese Miiverse page, and I found a couple of pictures for people to translate. These pictures aren't mine as they belong to several users on the Japanese Miiverse page for these games, but I'm curious as to what they say.

So...

attachicon.gifimage.jpg Ryoma solo ending.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg Silas x Fem!Kamui ending.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg Ryoma's son x Fem!Kamui ending.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg Leo x Fem!Kamui ending.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg Could this be the Dark Falcoln Class?? Posted by MEDA.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg Sweet Dreams... ;)

Do you know which s support ryouma has in The 3rd picture with shinonome x Avatar? Because to my knowledge nobody of The hoshidan characters gives this type of hair color, The exactly same that ryouma has.

Do you know which s support ryouma has in The 3rd picture with shinonome x Avatar? Because to my knowledge nobody of The hoshidan characters gives this type of hair color, The exactly same that ryouma has.

I think Shinonome got his hair colour from the female Ninja from Hoshido. I'm not sure though...

Also, more pictures!!!! If anyone would translate these, I'd be happy. :)

post-5132-0-59782700-1436284038_thumb.jpg

post-5132-0-06406700-1436284052_thumb.jpg

post-5132-0-40104400-1436284068_thumb.jpg

post-5132-0-10504600-1436284087_thumb.jpg

post-5132-0-09375000-1436284102_thumb.jpg

Ikr? Gale Force on every single unit was the most broken thing ever, but it was so much fun.

Anyways, I'm trying to find the names of the 6 people that posted these pictures so I can give them kudos for these pictures.

They did at least slightly nerf Galeforce, as it now won't trigger if the unit is in either guard or attack stance.

Also, I believe you get two Dark Flier seals per playthrough if you own all 3 routes.

They did at least slightly nerf Galeforce, as it now won't trigger if the unit is in either guard or attack stance.

Also, I believe you get two Dark Flier seals per playthrough if you own all 3 routes.

Awwwwww, shucks. :( I was hoping to have Nohr's Royal Airforce destroy everything in its path.

Awwwwww, shucks. :( I was hoping to have Nohr's Royal Airforce destroy everything in its path.

The thing is, it looks like there might be a separate method of gaining them through DLC. I think those two are just bonuses you get regardless of faction.

The thing is, it looks like there might be a separate method of gaining them through DLC. I think those two are just bonuses you get regardless of faction.

I hope that you are right. :) Galeforce is the best skill ever. :D