Press Ctrl+V

Captain Wesker

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6. Are you a cat person or a dog person?

7. Are you a morning person or a night owl?

8. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

9. Are you more artistic-oriented or mechanical-oriented?

10. Are you a visual, auditory, or kinesthetic learner?

11. What is the toughest job you have ever done?

12. What is the dirtiest job you have ever done?

13. What is the most rewarding job you have ever done?

14. What is the riskiest thing you have ever done?

15. What is the most risqué thing you have ever done?

16. What is your favorite number?

17. What is your favorite color?

18. What is your favorite year before you were born?

19. What is your favorite year after you were born?

20. What is your favorite season?

• 1 month later...

I think family is the most important agent of socialization in a person's life. Your family is with you for the first many years of your life, and under normal circumstances will be with you for your entire life. As such, they teach some of the most important aspects of socialization that you may not even think twice about, such as how to properly hold a fork, how you shouldn't interrupt others when talking, and more. However, as time goes on, the most important agents of socialization will change. Family will always be important as an agent, but you will need a different one to learn the culture of your work, school, or places that you move.

Widziałem ją naprzód przy fontannie, a potem spotkałem ją dwukrotnie. Pamiętaj, że podczas pobytu w domu Aulusów mieszkałem w bocznej willi, przeznaczonej dla gości — i, mając wybitą rękę, nie mogłem zasiadać do wspólnego stołu. Dopiero w wigilię dnia, na który zapowiedziałem swój odjazd, spotkałem Lygię przy wieczerzy — i nie mogłem słowa do niej przemówić. Musiałem słuchać Aulusa i jego opowiadań o zwycięstwach, jakie odniósł w Brytanii, a następnie o upadku małych gospodarstw w Italii, któremu jeszcze Licinius Stolo starał się zapobiedz. W ogóle nie wiem, czy Aulus potrafi mówić o czem innem, i nie mniemaj, że zdołamy się od tego wykręcić, chyba, że zechcesz słuchać o zniewieściałości czasów dzisiejszych. Oni tam mają bażanty w kurnikach, ale ich nie jedzą, wychodząc z zasady, że każdy zjedzony bażant przybliża koniec potęgi rzymskiej. Drugi raz spotkałem ją koło ogrodowej cysterny, ze świeżo wyrwaną trzciną w ręku, którą zanurzała kiścią w wodzie i skrapiała rosnące wokoło irysy. Spójrz na moje kolana. Na tarczę Herakla, mówię ci, że nie drżały, gdy nasze maniple szły z wyciem chmury Partów, ale drżały przy owej cysternie. I, zmieszany, jak pacholę, które nosi jeszcze bullę na szyi, oczyma tylko żebrałem litości, długo nie mogąc słowa przemówić.

• 3 weeks later...