Press Ctrl+V

Captain Wesker

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Medieval art was wack...

I know, at some point me and my sister were laughing at pictures of medieval babies.

Spoiler

And if you’re worried about a lack of oxygen or whatever plant life does, if I recall most of it comes from Algae and not trees.

So we won’t die or anything.

And wood based products are important in the U.S.A as Paper, toilet paper, wooden chairs, tables, desks, fuel, and tons of other furniture and stuff.

Although I am sorry about your favorite trees being cut down, as it seems that your neighbor isn’t using the wood for something useful, he just wanted the tree gone, meaning he wasted a tree. I too have some favorite trees that I like to climb or sit under.

Sorry if some of this information is wrong, as this is from memory. Have a wonderful day.

"I kinda want to eat in case Brandon didnt make dinner but there's a chance he did but he probably didnt and i have microwave stuff but i dont really want that and i dont really want anything from here either and this is just so hard and confusing" - cashier at burger king

I want to be able to see Fates that way, but I just can't. The tropes are played too plainly for me to treat it as a parody. If they had more fun with the cliches, maybe, but as is, the story simply works, and that's it.

With that said, I do have fun trying to predict what trope the game will use next. Just as the gameplay is putting my Fire Emblem skills to the test, the story is testing out my knowledge of TV Tropes, and I welcome both challenges.

Police on Friday afternoon named the man suspected of causing the fatal fire as Shinji Aoba, a 41-year-old with a criminal record, Japanese national public broadcaster NHK reported. The resident of Saitama City, near Tokyo, was convicted of robbing a convenience store in 2012 and served three-and-a-half years in prison, the report said. The man was seen screaming "Die!" by witnesses as he burst into the three-story studio, splashing a flammable liquid from a bucket before starting the blaze. Police say he started the fire because he claimed the company stole his idea for a novel.

49 pages of “notes” in the docs,

49 pages of “notes”

We write one rant, 

And paste it around,

50 pages of “notes” in the docs